Bring4th

Full Version: Dreams of Flying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's happened repeatedly in recent weeks. I find myself in an environment, it can be a cityscape or rural , this seems irrelevant. I perceive a reality of high resolution, with convincing authenticity, no longer "dream like". There are colours. I feel a breeze. I take a breath, then feel the urge to jump, in the knowledge that I am light. I begin my journey upwards, first just a few feet, then into the clouds and onward into orbit. For a split second I am totally lucid. Aware of duality. The dreamer is awake. Then, with a rush if prana I return to the physical body. Have you experienced this??
Nope. However, I will add that I've had a dream of similar content wherein I am flying, somewhat awkwardly as if falling back to earth, in a jumping like pattern of very large leaps. You may have seen something like this in one of the more recent "Hulk" movies. I have the feeling that I can and will manage extended flight, once I gain complete understanding of some type of "principles" of flying. Most of these dreams are very VERY detailed in great color with an incredible amount of realism. I've been having these dreams for years and years; like over 25 and maybe more. I don't normally attempt to remember them and I've never recorded any details of any of my dreams.

Hope I haven't hijacked your thread...
Yeah but after a few times I've been avoiding doing it.

I think if you focus on the split second you'll realize it was not really a split second but that it is somewhat veiled to looked at.
(01-10-2018, 08:51 PM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah but after a few times I've been avoiding doing it.

I think if you focus on the split second you'll realize it was not really a split second but that it is somewhat veiled to looked at.

Yes. During meditation is does filter through that the "flash" was a portal. The higher density experience can only be integrated with some time. The flying seems to be analogous to the waking state meditation.
(01-11-2018, 12:19 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. During meditation is does filter through that the "flash" was a portal. The higher density experience can only be integrated with some time. The flying seems to be analogous to the waking state meditation.

I'd think the flying would also be analogous of moving upward in this time/space and from there you may find to exit it.

You could do all the same without flying, but flying out of the earth's sphere is a somewhat strong representation of letting go of the spirit's hold upon this time/space and its mind/body that is of it. Still, I think if you clinged to 3D perception then you'd just see yourself mentally travel space instead of experiencing a cut that I think comes from that you went back into your higher dimensional mind. Returning does often seem to offer a perception from within this 3D mind without veil and as you realize this you also slowly feel it come back into place and regain the personality and memory of being of here.The dreamer awake sees itself fall back into sleep.

I think this happens more often than we think at night but that the awakened state has the ability to choose to not remember. Kinda why I stopped trying, I felt it was more useful to not dim right now the separative wall of the two and as of now I pretty much fall asleep in minutes and never remember much more than a few minutes of dreaming certain months (not all). Who knows what I'm up to asleep!
(01-10-2018, 05:40 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]It's happened repeatedly in recent weeks. I find myself in an environment, it can be a cityscape or rural , this seems irrelevant. I perceive a reality of high resolution, with convincing authenticity, no longer "dream like". There are colours. I feel a breeze. I take a breath, then feel the urge to jump, in the knowledge that I am light. I begin my journey upwards, first just a few feet, then into the clouds and onward into orbit. For a split second I am totally lucid. Aware of duality. The dreamer is awake. Then, with a rush if prana I return to the physical body. Have you experienced this??

Yes dreams of flying are amazing aren't they? waking in the dream. It was a gradual thing for me first I could jump from high places and land, then its more like fliying but gliding with some uplift then eventually to completely flying upward and around.   Its incredible the physical sensations you feel its indescribeable.  on a side note it is funny tho even dreams where i dont completely wake up within them i still retaining the gliding abiliity part particularly to get out of troublesome situations BigSmile

These experiences are out of body experiences or astral projection. Every time I become lucid in my dreams, I start flying. To fly is an indicative of astral projection.