Bring4th

Full Version: 3rd eye anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering if anyone has been able to experience or see their third eye/pineal gland.
It's a trip with what little glimpses and activations I've had in 2014.
Actually, now that I think about it, when I was doing chakra readings the indigo ray was, at least here, the most notable ray with imbalances.  It was so particular in how it effected the lower triad of chakras that often an imbalanced indigo ray would cascade imbalances against mainly orange ray and spread to red and yellow from there.

I always saw the indigo ray as a little under or over a thousand vortices within three main vortexes, sometimes more vortexes but very rarely.  It was like looking at a nebula of star clusters, each vortice shone when balanced, when all were balanced they were extremely bright and in tandem with green, and blue, the term Lighthouse is accurate.

But stand alone it is a somewhat dark energy not as in negative but as in not very luminescent.  It is not purple but a deep blue aka indigo (common mistake with indigo) and it is sort of like a central nucleus with a grand web of lighting encasing it.

I think it's rather aesthetically pleasing.