Bring4th

Full Version: Memory Energy Therapy / Soul Link
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I've recently stumbled upon Memory Energy Therapy, or Soul Link, a new form of energy healing, or 'therapy', for survivors of more linear forms of trauma like war veterans with PTSD, when introduced in a Facebook group like this:

Gary Sinclair Wrote:We have now past 12,000 people who have learned or neutralized their worst memory ever including PTSD memories in as little as 20 seconds, without a hint of failure, with Soul Link. I have it as patent pending so that it will stay clean and be accessible as a modality anyone can use that trained in EFT, EMDR, Havening etc. because there has been no failure. IONS has asked me to do a research project with them. Heartmath has agreed to talk with me now and so much more as well as Dr. Bruce Lipton is putting the work as a recommend on his pages.

Pretty impressive, huh? As seen, Gary claims it to be highly effective, and in addition to what is mentioned above got plenty of enthusiastic reviews on his website and on Facebook. I am a bit sceptical, however, especially in regards to metaphysical (pre-incarnative planning, inner work, opportunities for polarising), and also long-term psychological implications, and certainly wouldn't recommend it with survivors of complex trauma (I'm also no fan of EMDR for the same reason, and especially, again, not for survivors of complex trauma/people with cPTSD, and most specifically with DID). I've done a bit of discussing with Gary since, who is personally an absolutely lovely, committed man, who genuinely wants nothing more than to help - with the bottom-line, among others, that there is no monitoring of long-term effects, for the following reason, which I perceive as quite irresponsible (and unscientific as well):

Gary Sinclair Wrote:Had Soul Link only since June 6, 2014. We still have not one hint of a word back from anyone and many were absolutely extreme cases. Please know we discuss no story so this work is done on a content agree basis where they are responsible for what they are thinking about and we do not know the story. This has kept me clean a healthy as well.  

So that was a bit... disappointing. Here's what he said in our following conversations:

Gary Sinclair Wrote:Taking the negative emotions and feelings out of the memory is what this work is all about. If the memory is detrimental to the ongoing health of the person like the man who blew a face off in Vietnam 61 years ago and now he can no longer find the face, then I am thrilled for that man. That work with him took 40 seconds from the time I stated with Soul Link. My other work as Restoration is aimed at the lifetime including teaching physical healing modalities. (...) Bruce Lipton is pitting it on his site. IONS and Dean Radin just sent a note asking me to set up a class at the retreat center so that they can do research. Rollin McCraty with Heartmath is asking to talk now also. Then I start teaching certifications in Canada first week of Jan. and London mid Feb. Still new work, however no one is rushing back and saying it did not work with the 70 trained in all of it nor the 12,000 we have worked with.

Gary Sinclair Wrote:Because what I am working with is the actual energy field created by the Creator energy flowing through the Heart and creating the field, It works.

It is like sticking all possible acupuncture needles in at the same time and into the transverse and longitudinal meridians so that the WHOLE of the field as a positive is pulling the negative charge out of what is being held in mind.  I remain in awe, however I watch it work every time.

He is fully convinced, me not so much (at least not yet) - even if, naturally, I appreciate every iota of suffering that someone does not have to endure (on all levels). What do you think, any opinions? Anything our trauma experts would want/be able to say to this? I am supporting multiple survivors of complex trauma (organised and occult/ritual abuse) myself, and definitely wouldn't want to try it with any of them, but what would you say in general?

Many thanks for reading and your opinions. Smile
What do I even have to lose, some time and effort? I'd give it a try to see if it works or not.

It's just like how I'd do an LBL Hypnotherapy session...  If it weren't $700 dollars for only two two hour visits...
Ra Wrote:It is to be noted that among your entities a large percentage of all progression has as catalyst, trauma.

Ra Wrote:We cannot offer shortcuts to enlightenment. Enlightenment is of the moment, is an opening to intelligent infinity. It can only be accomplished by the self, for the self. Another self cannot teach/learn enlightenment, but only teach/learn information, inspiration, or a sharing of love, of mystery, of the unknown that makes the other-self reach out and begin the seeking process that ends in a moment, but who can know when an entity will open the gate to the present?

(That's not in response to you, Coordinate_Apotheosis, I only saw your post after creating this one.)
(01-14-2018, 10:24 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]If it weren't $700 dollars for only two two hour visits...

Is that true!? Ouch. That seems a tiny bit... overpriced... to me. Honi soit qui mal y pense. Confused
I don't know how the creator's plan works, but time heals, sort of like Ra would say "striking of a clock upon the hour". So it may be required for an entity to remain in trauma for a certain period of time to contemplate. Overall, interaction with other selves is a good healing factor, working out helps ease anger that sometimes is built from trauma, animal interactions, nature, and finally meditation are all helpful. It all builds little by little, I do not believe there is one easy or fast way to heal trauma. But not contemplating the event and/or running away only builds up the charge to be released later on, such example are drugs, they may help the individual to forget, but there will come a time when a catalyst may arise and bring same traumatic memory and intensify it so the individual is back to contemplating and/or denying and creating self hatred. Acceptance and forgiveness of self and other self are what finally heals trauma. Another thing, but one of an automatic nature to deal/heal trauma are dreams.(Anyway that's my opinion and there might be different or faster routes to healing trauma.)
Interesting topic though, would love to hear other thoughts and ideas, since we all have trauma to heal.
Thank you Sprout, yes, yes, and yes. In addition to all that you suggested, for deeper trauma (childhood trauma, prolonged trauma, complex trauma...), proper trauma therapy is also necessary to work through and process the trauma, to integrate dissociated parts into the 'daylight mind', as Stranger has to beautifully laid out in another thread. As you have hinted at as well, self-compassion and, the professional form, compassion-focused therapy, are an extremely helpful tool on that way.  
This is something I've said a few times before, but I think if you gained the ability to envelop others in a great field of warm love that sheds the light of unity, you'd find that others would resist letting go of their traumatic energies much more than not.

The healing process does not require external aid anywhere near as much as it requires a very pure degree of sincerity (direction of will) in desiring it. In a moment you can see yourself as desiring to be without all your pain and yet in other moments you may very dearly cling to it. To natural processes like healing, in each of those moments you are the inner conflicts of desiring to let go and desiring to hold it while in your own mind you see yourself as either separate in each moment, forgetting your own reflection from other moments.

If there is great sincerity, a simple affirmation that "I want to heal" already enables the magic of healing, which requires the will to move on and to let go.

An angle of distortion which I think may most use external aid in healing is when there is a belief that the self cannot find to be well, then the other-self may act as a beacon offering faith of hope and reminds the person what wellness feels like and that it is there to reach out for and dwell in.

I think healing is a work of patience, because if you don't acknowledge all the many resistances the other person may have, then you will harm them instead. It is ever fully possible to let go and heal many things in a single moment though.
Thanks Elros, I would agree - unless the severity of the trauma(s) is too great to allow for full healing on your own. If, for example, you have several hundred or even thousands of personalities in a person with DID, including all the physical changes in the brain and body the original traumas (incl. deliberate torture) have caused, things are not as easy as that (without saying you made it sound easy). There is just no limit to complexity in trauma effects and symptoms, and we have to be careful not to apply the same standards to someone who experienced a singular traumatic event as an adult, as to someone who was subjected to torture and abuse from the time before they were even born, with horrendous effects.
(01-14-2018, 12:33 PM)Sprout Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know how the creator's plan works, but time heals, sort of like Ra would say "striking of a clock upon the hour". So it may be required for an entity to remain in trauma for a certain period of time to contemplate. Overall, interaction with other selves is a good healing factor, working out helps ease anger that sometimes is built from trauma, animal interactions, nature, and finally meditation are all helpful. It all builds little by little, I do not believe there is one easy or fast way to heal trauma. But not contemplating the event and/or running away only builds up the charge to be released later on, such example are drugs, they may help the individual to forget, but there will come a time when a catalyst may arise and bring same traumatic memory and intensify it so the individual is back to contemplating and/or denying and creating self hatred. Acceptance and forgiveness of self and other self are what finally heals trauma. Another thing, but one of an automatic nature to deal/heal trauma are dreams.(Anyway that's my opinion and there might be different or faster routes to healing trauma.)
Interesting topic though, would love to hear other thoughts and ideas, since we all have trauma to heal.

Sprout, you may find it interesting (I certainly did) that time does not heal trauma.  It's the rule rather than the exception to find people who think they've "got over long ago" whatever traumatic experiences may have occurred -- only to discover that the same experience is the cause of the emotional distress or problem behaviors they're still experiencing decades later.

I truly believe this is because what we call 'trauma' is actually unprocessed catalyst - emotions which "overloaded the system" so to speak, and therefore were never allowed to fully flow through our energy channel and leave.  The Logos does not seem to like wasting good catalyst, heh heh.  So that's why we have flashbacks and nightmares, if the trauma is severe - and/or nagging, persistent negative feelings - until we face whatever the catalyst was, and let it complete its journey through our energy system.

So these emotions get trapped inside, at the level of various chakras, and continue being triggered; and people generally do whatever they can to avoid those feelings at all costs - drinking, workaholism - it's very common for people with PTSD to keep music or TV on at all times to drown out the painful feelings and memories.

This determined avoidance of painful feelings and memories keeps them right where they are - even across lives.  I've just spent over a year clearing out all kinds of stuff, and I'd estimate that 90% of it has been past-life issues - and I'm not even done yet!  So much for time healing all wounds.

What does heal trauma - and quickly - is letting the feelings/memories come up, and meeting them with acceptance and love for the part of you that's been carrying the hurt.  A very helpful exercise along these lines is expressive writing -- simply writing for 15-20 minutes per day whatever is on your mind, without self-censorship or judgment of any kind, and then shredding what you wrote.  More than 200 studies show that it helps everything from depression, anxiety, pain, arthritis, immune function - you name it.  Why?  Because you're vomiting up, verbally, emotional "toxins" - traumatic memories.  During the exercise you feel awful, but afterwards relief and increased inner clarity and peace.

Also, it does not appear to be necessary for entities to remain in trauma for long periods of time. I say this because I've seen people successfully work through traumatic events the next day, to complete resolution. All "the Universe" seems to care about is that you deal with your catalyst, one way or the other - make the choice of acceptance/love vs. control. When we do it is up to us, but until we do, it's going to nag at us and inflict suffering in our lives.
Time helps to dissociate the sense of identity, but surely unprocessed energy requires to be processed as otherwise it is left in the same state.

I still think time does heal but not so much in a direct manner. Nevertheless, time is the force which signifies all transformations and movements.

About the Universe, it doesn't have expectations and instead you are in its image. So like that it can't erase our solar system to be done with us and resolve the energy we are that it contains, you can't just erase energy and resolve it that way. Nothing is overcome because it is all you and it'd mean overcoming yourself (the Universe). If things could be overcome then white light wouldn't be white light as it'd lose part of the unity of itself.