Bring4th

Full Version: Was Noah Lemurian?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I always assume that the great flood stories were of Atlantis, but something interested me about the story of Noah and his Ark. It said that Noah lived to 900+ years old. Ra said people in Atlantis time did not live that long, although I'm sure some used the pyramids to regenerate. Ra said people lived 900 years in the first major cycle and decreased to 700 by the 2nd. It sounded like Lemuria was part of the 1st major cycle and went into the water by Earth changes by about 50k years ago. If Noah was living a natural life span, does this mean he must have live during this age?
(01-14-2018, 11:57 AM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]I always assume that the great flood stories were of Atlantis, but something interested me about the story of Noah and his Ark.  It said that Noah lived to 900+ years old.  Ra said people in Atlantis time did not live that long, although I'm sure some used the pyramids to regenerate.  Ra said people lived 900 years in the first major cycle and decreased to 700 by the 2nd.  It sounded like Lemuria was part of the 1st major cycle and went into the water by Earth changes by about 50k years ago.  If Noah was living a natural life span, does this mean he must have live during this age?

I suggest reading the book Eden in the East: The Drowned Continent of Southeast Asia by Stephen Oppenheimer.  He presents a great deal of evidence to show that human civilization started in the area, now drowned by the Pacific Ocean, that is known as the Sunda Shelf.  This would have happened sometime before 10,500 BC, although how far back is hard to discern.  This area is probably the place we refer to as Lemuria.

[Image: sunda-shelf-fig19-10-21ka.jpg]

Oppenheimer argues that the flood stories that occur in so many cultures originate from the drowning of the Sunda Shelf when the sea level rose during the late Pleistocene.  If he is correct (and I believe that he is), the Noah/Gilgamesh story would have come down to us from the Sundas/Lemurians.

[Image: 41uazvSOqlL._SX306_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]
(01-14-2018, 03:38 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest reading the book Eden in the East: The Drowned Continent of Southeast Asia by Stephen Oppenheimer.  He presents a great deal of evidence to show that human civilization started in the area, now drowned by the Pacific Ocean, that is known as the Sunda Shelf.  This would have happened sometime before 10,500 BC, although how far back is hard to discern.  This area is probably the place we refer to as Lemuria.

Oppenheimer argues that the flood stories that occur in so many cultures originate from the drowning of the Sunda Shelf when the sea level rose during the late Pleistocene.  If he is correct (and I believe that he is), the Noah/Gilgamesh story would have come down to us from the Sundas/Lemurians.

Thats very interesting- thanks Eddie. I enjoy things like this but dont have a ton of time to read. I will probably see if i can find a summary of the evidence.
(01-14-2018, 11:57 AM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]I always assume that the great flood stories were of Atlantis, but something interested me about the story of Noah and his Ark. It said that Noah lived to 900+ years old. Ra said people in Atlantis time did not live that long, although I'm sure some used the pyramids to regenerate. Ra said people lived 900 years in the first major cycle and decreased to 700 by the 2nd. It sounded like Lemuria was part of the 1st major cycle and went into the water by Earth changes by about 50k years ago. If Noah was living a natural life span, does this mean he must have live during this age?

Quote:24.6 Questioner: Thank you. Then I assume the Confederation stayed away from Earth for a period of time. What condition created the next contact the Confederation made?
Ra: I am Ra. In approximately three six zero zero [3,600] of your years in the past, as you measure time, there was an influx of those of the Orion group, as you call them. Due to the increasing negative influences upon thinking and acting distortions, they were able to begin working with those whose impression from olden times, as you may say, was that they were special and different.

An entity of the Confederation, many, many thousands of your years in the past, the one you may call “Yahweh,” had, by genetic cloning, set up these particular biases among these peoples who had come gradually to dwell in the vicinity of Egypt, as well as in many, many other places, by dispersion after the down-sinking of the land mass Mu. Here the Orion group found fertile soil in which to plant the seeds of negativity, these seeds, as always, being those of the elite, the different, those who manipulate or enslave others.

The one known as Yahweh felt a great responsibility to these entities. However, the Orion group had been able to impress upon the peoples the name Yahweh as the one responsible for this elitism. Yahweh then was able to take what you would call stock of its vibratory patterns and became, in effect, a more eloquently effective sound vibration complex.

In this complex the old Yahweh, now unnamed, but meaning “He comes,” began to send positively oriented philosophy. This was approximately, in your past, of two— we correct this instrument— three three zero zero [3,300] years. Thus, the intense portion of what has become known as Armageddon was joined.

I thought for sure that Noah was of Atlantis bit maybe you’re right. What bothers me a little is that Ra also claims that Chinese people and native Americans originate in Mu. Maybe Noah wasn’t from there but the flood that caused Noah to leave happened concurrently with the sinking of Mu. But that’s so long ago that the Atlantis timeline makes more sense to me.
(01-15-2018, 04:51 AM)1109 Wrote: [ -> ]I thought for sure that Noah was of Atlantis bit maybe you’re right. What bothers me a little is that Ra also claims that Chinese people and native Americans originate in Mu. Maybe Noah wasn’t from there but the flood that caused Noah to leave happened concurrently with the sinking of Mu. But that’s so long ago that the Atlantis timeline makes more sense to me.

It was thought for a long time (based upon genetic studies) that the people of the Indonesian archipelago had descended from migrants from southeastern China, but more recent genetic studies have shown that the opposite is the case (i.e., that the Chinese are descended from humans who arose in the Sunda Shelf/Indonesian area).
(01-15-2018, 06:15 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2018, 04:51 AM)1109 Wrote: [ -> ]I thought for sure that Noah was of Atlantis bit maybe you’re right. What bothers me a little is that Ra also claims that Chinese people and native Americans originate in Mu. Maybe Noah wasn’t from there but the flood that caused Noah to leave happened concurrently with the sinking of Mu. But that’s so long ago that the Atlantis timeline makes more sense to me.

It was thought for a long time (based upon genetic studies) that the people of the Indonesian archipelago had descended from migrants from southeastern China, but more recent genetic studies have shown that the opposite is the case (i.e., that the Chinese are descended from humans who arose in the Sunda Shelf/Indonesian area).

Interesting. That makes sense and fits perfectly with the Ra Material.

I'm not sure where you got that Chinese people originated from Mu.  Can you please quote that for me?  The only thing i found was that some migrated to parts of Russia and the Americas.

Ra didn't state this, but i gathered from other resources that the time of Abraham was around 10K years ago.  If this is true, then that would mean that the time of Noah is well before that.  I find it interesting that Noah lived to 900+ years of age and then next we see Abraham, who only lived to 175 years.  That would mean that Noah lived during the 1st major cycle or at the beginning of the 2nd major cycle when lifespans were 700-900 years.

Anyways, i love history and science and so thats why this interests me, but not of great importance.

Edit: Okay i did a quick search on the Law of One material relating to Chinese or China.  It says that some of the souls of "Deneb" incarnated in the bodies from the region in China.  This is different than the concept of Chinese people having a direct genetic lineage from the people of Mu.  I, as a soul, can incarnate in any race i choose.  The direct genetic lineage of Mu are only the Native Americans, and then folks in Russian/Alaska that have the features of the Eskimos.  That is my understanding.
(01-15-2018, 09:00 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm not sure where you got that Chinese people originated from Mu.  Can you please quote that for me?  The only thing i found was that some migrated to parts of Russia and the Americas.

Ra didn't state this, but i gathered from other resources that the time of Abraham was around 10K years ago.  If this is true, then that would mean that the time of Noah is well before that.  I find it interesting that Noah lived to 900+ years of age and then next we see Abraham, who only lived to 175 years.  That would mean that Noah lived during the 1st major cycle or at the beginning of the 2nd major cycle when lifespans were 700-900 years.

Anyways, i love history and science and so thats why this interests me, but not of great importance.

Edit: Okay i did a quick search on the Law of One material relating to Chinese or China.  It says that some of the souls of "Deneb" incarnated in the bodies from the region in China.  This is different than the concept of Chinese people having a direct genetic lineage from the people of Mu.  I, as a soul, can incarnate in any race i choose.  The direct genetic lineage of Mu are only the Native Americans, and then folks in Russian/Alaska that have the features of the Eskimos.  That is my understanding.

I see. I guess my assumption was that Deneb souls lived in Mu and then spread out into China, Russia and America. No matter. So do you think Noah was similar to an Eskimo genetically speaking? I’ve always pictured him as a bearded man.
(01-16-2018, 04:29 AM)1109 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2018, 09:00 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]

I see. I guess my assumption was that Deneb souls lived in Mu and then spread out into China, Russia and America. No matter. So do you think Noah was similar to an Eskimo genetically speaking? I’ve always pictured him as a bearded man.

You are correct that Deneb souls were primarily in Mu at the start, but thats not to say that they cannot incarnate in any other body. I guess Noah could have been any of the types of races that lived during that time period. I assumed it was Lemuria because Lemuria became inundated with water, but this could have happened anywhere. If Noah is genetically linked to Jewish people, then he probably has not relation to Lemuria