Bring4th

Full Version: The Death Penalty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to get your thoughts on this Social issue.

I know that those with love in their hearts would never want to end another's life, but what if we looked at this a different way? If people knew the true nature of life and reincarnation, then maybe they would have a different outlook on the death penalty.

The way that I see it, the death penalty should not be used as punishment. I see it as a way of releasing a soul from the current cycle that they are in, to prevent them from further damaging their progress and evolution. It should be used for those that have accumulated alot of karmic debt in this life with little probability of learning or progressing further in their development, and a high probability of regressing in soul evolution. I actually see this as a service to that particular soul.

You dont necessarily have to commit murder to receive the death penalty, although I'm sure many of the people in the above mentioned bucket have committed multiple murders.

Committing murder doesnt mean you are going to get the penalty, either, just as long as you have a potential to learn and evolve as a soul from your mistakes.

What are your thoughts?
Current human life span is already reduced to maximize potential for evolution. There is a plan for everyone, ending life beforehand may only create karma, in my opinion.