Bring4th

Full Version: "True Color" vs. what other kind of color?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know what Ra means when speaking of "true color" in relation to either energy centers or densities?  What I mean is, for example, 3D vibrates with the color of Yellow, 4th with the color of Green, etc, etc.  Does the use of the adjective "true" imply that there's a particular frequency that we can definitely call "true green", and that different frequencies would be called, say "hunter green", or "sea foam", or "moss"... ?  I mean, is there a particular frequency of the spectrum of frequencies that we identify as a certain color (say, the spectrum of green hues, of blue hues, etc) that is "true".  And, if so, what makes it "true"?  What does "true" even mean?

The following is from Session 50, May 6, 1981:

Quote:In time/space and in the true-color green density, the hands of all are open to the eye.  The thoughts, the feelings, the troubles, all these may be seen.  There is no deception and no desire for deception.  Thus much may be accomplished in harmony but the mind/body/spirit gains little polarity from this interaction.

Thanking all, in advance, for your help in understanding.
Peace, Laura
In term of densities, your green ray (heart chakra) is the true yellow-green ray as part of the spectrum of the Octave body (light) because you are part of the true yellow density experiencing yourself through its sub-densities.

In term of truth, RA states that outside the first three distortions all the others are equal to one another with none more important than another. The 3rd though is light and I think the true colors are the spectrum of this light focused by the Logos and our density is a sub-Octave (sub-color) of this light. I'd say that the spectrum is made an Octave is subjective creativity as part of the one Octave and wouldn't necessarily be truth of infinity, but it is the light of this Creation.
If I can find the quote...  Ra mentions a 'true-color' has metaphysical properties to it and Don even gave us a hexadecimal value pertaining to true-color green that Ra confirmed was closest but lacked metaphysical properties.

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=True+color

Hmm. I'll keep checking in a bit as that information is desired by me lol
(01-17-2018, 04:05 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Ra mentions a 'true-color' has metaphysical properties to it and Don even gave us a hexadecimal value pertaining to true-color green that Ra confirmed was closest but lacked metaphysical properties.

This would be the closest quotes I can find?

Don Wrote:33.4 Questioner: I would think that you could achieve a true color by passing the light through a crystal of the particular color. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This would be one way of approaching accuracy in color. It is a matter of what you would call quality control that the celluloid used is of a varying color. This is not a great or even visible variation, however, it does make some difference given specific applications.

33.5 Questioner: Possibly the use of a prism breaking white light into its spectrum and then screening off all parts of the spectrum except that which you wish to pass through a slit and use would be even better. Would this be true?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Ra Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. (...) However, the frequency that is the basis of each density is what may be called a true color. This term is impossible to define given your system of sensibilities and scientific measurements, for color has vibratory characteristics both in space/time and in time/space. The true color is then overlaid and tinged by the rainbow of the various vibratory levels within that density and the attraction vibrations of the next true color density.
I'm baffled...  I swear I recall reading Don asking Ra if...

Maybe I'm remembering things wrong  :-/
(01-17-2018, 04:05 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]If I can find the quote...  Ra mentions a 'true-color' has metaphysical properties to it and Don even gave us a hexadecimal value pertaining to true-color green that Ra confirmed was closest but lacked metaphysical properties.

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=True+color

Hmm.  I'll keep checking in a bit as that information is desired by me lol

Thanks CA, that's along the lines of what I was getting at.. that it seems that there must be something more than just a color's frequency or wavelength that makes it "True" in the sense Ra uses that term.
(01-17-2018, 06:03 AM)Nía Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2018, 04:05 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Ra mentions a 'true-color' has metaphysical properties to it and Don even gave us a hexadecimal value pertaining to true-color green that Ra confirmed was closest but lacked metaphysical properties.

This would be the closest quotes I can find?

Don Wrote:33.4 Questioner: I would think that you could achieve a true color by passing the light through a crystal of the particular color. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This would be one way of approaching accuracy in color. It is a matter of what you would call quality control that the celluloid used is of a varying color. This is not a great or even visible variation, however, it does make some difference given specific applications.

33.5 Questioner: Possibly the use of a prism breaking white light into its spectrum and then screening off all parts of the spectrum except that which you wish to pass through a slit and use would be even better. Would this be true?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Ra Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. (...) However, the frequency that is the basis of each density is what may be called a true color. This term is impossible to define given your system of sensibilities and scientific measurements, for color has vibratory characteristics both in space/time and in time/space. The true color is then overlaid and tinged by the rainbow of the various vibratory levels within that density and the attraction vibrations of the next true color density.

Thanks Nia.... that last quote is intriguing in that it seems to be saying that understanding what the "true" part is may not be possible.