Bring4th

Full Version: Waking Dream Messages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At the beginning of December I started to receive messages in the form of model simulations. I'll be laying in bed with my eyes closed, consciously aware of waking up, but still in a mentally relaxed dreamy haze. They come to me while I'm in this half awake/half asleep waking dream state and are very brief, only lasting about 5 seconds. The image will shift to the side or rotate slightly so I can see the simulation moving as a three dimensional structure.
The first one I received was a model representing the movement of the Creator's creations, and it was actually in the shape of a donut Smile The center of the “donut” was filled with dense, vibrant white light. I knew that this area represented the unified Creator or, in other words, the Original Thought in it’s purest, unpotentiated form. This was the beginning. The simulation moved so that individual particles of light billowed out from the center. They travelled out and away from their point of origin on a curved course that wrapped itself around the nexus. Although each particle could travel as far as it wished it was still undeniably magnetized to the core, much like the way our Earth is pulled into orbit by the force of our Sun. The fragments of light were varied in size, shape, and luminosity. Some appearing to travel in brilliant clusters while others moved in soft solitude. Some stayed close to the center as it circled around on it's path, while others ventured along the farthest possible outskirts. However, regardless of the path taken they would all eventually start converging towards the core, returning through the opposite end they had begun. Every fragment of light merged together until it was once again a single unified source, whole and at the heart of creation itself.
It was a very beautiful sight. Whether this is actually an accurate model of the circuitry of creation is far beyond me. I think the more valuable insight I gained was in being shown how, no matter what path is taken and how far we feel like we may stray from what is good and beautiful, we'll still eventually find our way back to the loving embrace of the Creator. Life doesn't always feel like it's guided by love, but it's this love that built the foundation of our being, and therefore our path cannot help but orbit it's force.
I'll keep updating as I have more experiences like this! There are a few more I'd like to share with everyone, so I'll write those up and post them soon. And thank you for reading! Heart It feels really nice to talk about this.

Love and Light,
Daisy
Thanks for sharing that!
Interesting, it sounds like what Itzhak Bentov describes in his book A brief tour of higher consciousness.
The shape of a torus, that’s very interesting! The veil is thinning! There’s actually a scientific theory that posits the created universe as being in the shape of a torus.
(01-19-2018, 10:07 AM)moyal Wrote: [ -> ]This could be of interest:
https://zingdad.com/publications/books/t...r-1-3-time

Oh wow....that's incredible! That describes what I saw so perfectly, it's unreal. The funny thing is when I first saw the image I had no clue what it was. I'd never imagined the universe as a torus shape. I honestly hadn't even given the shape of the universe much thought before since it seemed like such a far-reaching concept to form an image of infinity. But later that day I was reading a passage from the Ra material (wish I could remember which part exactly), but I immediately knew that the image represented the shape of the universe in some way. Thanks so much for sharing that with me Smile
(01-19-2018, 04:42 AM)1109 Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting, it sounds like what Itzhak Bentov describes in his book A brief tour of higher consciousness.

Awesome, I will definitely check that out then. Thanks for sharing Heart
(01-19-2018, 09:32 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]The shape of a torus, that’s very interesting! The veil is thinning! There’s actually a scientific theory that posits the created universe as being in the shape of a torus.

That's so cool! And I learned a new word for "donut-shaped" today Smile
The torus theory has been around for some time:

Quote:The "three-torus model of the universe", or informally "doughnut theory of the universe", is a proposed model describing the shape of the universe as a three-dimensional torus. The name comes from the shape of a doughnut, whose surface has the topology of a two-dimensional torus.

Alexi Starobinski and Yakov B. Zeldovich proposed the model in 1984 from the Landau Institute in Moscow; however, the basis for his theory began much earlier than 1984. The foundation for any knowledge of the shape of the universe began in the mid-1960s with the discovery of cosmic microwave background by Bell Labs.

The above was not intended to discount your waking dream, Daisy, which is very cool. Smile

I was just adding in information.
happen to see this article/video, probably similar to what you saw

http://vbm.isteaching.com/
(01-19-2018, 10:07 AM)moyal Wrote: [ -> ]This could be of interest:
https://zingdad.com/publications/books/t...r-1-3-time

very good article, thank you very much