Bring4th

Full Version: Balancing Exercises
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello fellow journeyers can anyone share their experiences of using the balancing exercise. I’ve tried several times to use a catalyst in meditation but it seems that the opposite doesn’t naturally come forward it just seems like I get stuck and travel farther down the rabbit hole.
(01-18-2018, 06:53 PM)Labyrinthtime Wrote: [ -> ]Hello fellow journeyers can anyone share their experiences of using the balancing exercise. I’ve tried several times to use a catalyst in meditation but it seems that the opposite doesn’t naturally come forward it just seems like I get stuck and travel farther down the rabbit hole.

Welcome Labyrinthtime,

just thought you might enjoy this recent interview of Jim's, in which he explains the process in a bit more detail:

-`ღ´-
I can't practise evening meditations (day review or "examen") because I'm too tired. I end up just sleeping on it.

(06-09-2017, 12:52 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]Carla gives details in her book page 247, balancing meditation http://www.llresearch.org/library/a_wand...ndbook.pdf
(01-19-2018, 06:53 AM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]I can't practise evening meditations (day review or "examen") because I'm too tired. I end up just sleeping on it.

(06-09-2017, 12:52 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]Carla gives details in her book page 247, balancing meditation http://www.llresearch.org/library/a_wand...ndbook.pdf

Thank you, that reading was and is very helpful
(01-19-2018, 06:47 AM)Nía Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2018, 06:53 PM)Labyrinthtime Wrote: [ -> ]Hello fellow journeyers can anyone share their experiences of using the balancing exercise. I’ve tried several times to use a catalyst in meditation but it seems that the opposite doesn’t naturally come forward it just seems like I get stuck and travel farther down the rabbit hole.

Welcome Labyrinthtime,

just thought you might enjoy this recent interview of Jim's, in which he explains the process in a bit more detail:

-`ღ´-

Thanks, I look forward to watching this