Bring4th

Full Version: Waking up from a dream vibrating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So around 6am this morning I awoke from a dream and there was a strong vibration in the upper backside of my head. I was very intrigued because I never felt anything like it before (the only thing I have experienced remotely close to this was a slight vibration while meditating in the middle of my head which I could focus on). The first thing I did was imagine the vibration directly above my head and it started to vibrating stronger. After a couple seconds my body started to vibrate as well and that's where I got startled by it and it went away. I lay there a ruffled by the new experience and try to figure out what just happened, but i'm not too sure. As I end up understanding it I balanced the emotions I was feeling in my dream.

The dream
I just got out of another dream and ended up walking around in a liquor store. My sole intention was to take a picture of a bottle and caption it to get "internet points". I pick a bottle that had 3 beautiful different colored auras going up and down floating around. After looking at the bottle, i walked up to a girl standing in the corner of the store who is very worried about her friend who hasn't met her yet. I asked her if her friend was suppose to be here and she said she was early so I tried to calm her down. While I was talking to her my dream altered the room into a makeshift classroom. There were a few desk and I started annoying the teacher (throwing stuff around her and being mischievous) which brought me joy and laughter and brought the teacher annoyance and pain(which felt real to me). The teacher made me sit down at a lone desk. There were 2 other guys who joined in the mischievousness bringing them laughter and joy making the teacher even more annoyed and mad. And that's when I woke up vibrating.
Interesting experience my friend! Sounds like the vibrations one might experience before an astral projection. I recommend the books by Robert Monroe and Robert Bruce if you want to know more about this fascinating subject.
You became conscious on the border of the lower astral and physical. The vibration is the dual perception of the difference between the vibrations (the static between dimensions). So it is a common precursor to astral projection in those who attempt to induce it. It is basically when your consciousness is stretched between the physical and the astral. Like being dragged along the surface of water (it feels rough, because of the friction). Once you switch to one side or the other, the vibes go away.