Bring4th

Full Version: Understanding & Changing the Flow of Manifestational Energy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, seems like its been ages since i've checked in and I really do miss the community here. Life has completely changed and twisted into this insane series of fortunate and unfortunate events as im sure you have all experienced as well over these last few years.

What I wanted to spend some time talking about today is the manifestational energy that is always present and conscious ways that I have pushed or manipulated this energy to work in my favor through my seeking of service to the one. I'm quite excited to share this since its been so long and I have learned so much! 

Firstly I would like you all to take the time to truly think about what success means to you, and what means you visualize yourself attaining it. This is the first step to truly seeing the doorway to success and pure bliss. This is the thought that will define your idea of paradise, or your purest intentions manifesting to your current situation the success you seek. 

Secondly, I would like you to keep a mindful attitude about your thoughts. Through my experiences thoughts are the strongest manifestational tool, and that goes for the negative ones too. Intention and thought is the one driving force that is closest to spirit energy in my opinion as well. 

Thirdly, I would personally AVOID intense ritual work unless you are EXPERIENCED. Ritual work has done blessings and has unleashed hell upon me in both respects. So I would say to anyone diving into meditation and practitioning, be careful, and dont be so afraid to look for the magickal properties in everyday things. You don't need drugs, special environments, special teachers or special herbs or stones to help you reach a meditational epiphany, or a waking epiphany for that matter. Just look within yourself and see the true infinite godhead within yourself. We are a completely improbable being able to manifest anything we wish into this reality.

Focus on spending your time visualizing yourself in the position you truly seek, and the position you truly wish and truthfully demand nothing less than that in your thoughts. Once you can strongly do so, you can see the means of attaining your goals, reaching the position you wish to be in so you can be of utmost service to others (or self, if thats what you are all about) will seem oh so much more attainable, and your mentality when speaking towards others or acting in motivation will feel so much more natural, because it is you actively seeking your souls desire! Design your reality with confidence, power, respect, love, harmony and prosperity.

For me, this was creating a record label and developing my merchandising & graphic design business which I started my pursuit of about 8 years ago. We are now touring internationally and distributing charting record releases and giving artists with no opportunity or little opportunity a chance to tour and appeal to the masses. 

What I really mean to say is, don't settle for less than you deserve. We are one with creator and created so for all of us, we deserve the infinite, and that infinite possibility to manifest every single thing you desire within the guidelines of morality is a truly beautiful thing. 

I would love to catch up with all of you! I miss you all oh so much and lately funds are actually permitting for me to perhaps finally meet you at a homecoming, if that is still a thing! 
Thank you for this inspiring post. I’ve also tried to manifest a life with more abundance and meaning. However I can’t seem to figure out what I really want so it’s difficult to focus on something specific.
Oh, it's because the fabric is so low right now. Nobody's abundant. That's why so many spiritual groups are floundering and going underground. Also, this planet has repressed it's understanding of the spiritual for a while now. Probably because the human form is easily more validated by sitting around meditating than doing anything else. Manifestation as it is generally understood further represses the mental body. Or the understanding of spiritual ethics. As that is all the spiritual path is. An ethics course from God.