Bring4th

Full Version: Being free to be myself :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"There is no greater magic then honest love"

I am a spiritual warrior, many of my past lives consisted of these wars on other planets... I was always fighting... waring..... the spark of light of who I am has always wanted the same things... love... and the ability to create a greater and loving world.... Life time after lifetime it was taken away by the forces of bad/good who played with the ignorance/egos of the people around them. This life time is different a lot different... we have finally hit a mass of light and have a system of communication that allows for us to see a lot more of the truth as it actually is free from the proposed lie.

In this life I have been lead to live a certain way.... and through observation of the world around me I saw that their were things in common. Through this commonality i realize that there was some rules or some law that everything obeyed or followed in some degree. It was all made clear when I started to read the Law of One. I just finished the 3rd book and looking to get the next one. These books have really connected a lot of dots... praise God for the negative beings who attack the group so many times... allowing for Ra to reveal its secrets and its weaknesses.... In this life I have astral project so many times and have done and been conscious of a lot of spiritual missions in this world. Through my life I have learned more and more of the abilities I have always have and for half my life I have used it in a non loving manner but in an effort to lift the light or fight for the light. Now as I grew wiser and learned through my guardians help I realized that what I had been doing wasn't entirely the best way to go about it. As I started to experiment with this loving energies I have awakened other parts of myself that I didn't know was possible. Now that I have the Law of One on my side I am definitely not a being who is messed with.

I was all ready being avoided when in astral form because if I saw the being of negative orientation lol it was a bad thing for that being and they would always evade me... then they started to hide themselves... but anyways... the point of this post is that through the Law of One I have started to love instead of fight. I am able to realize when I am being manipulated consciously and through bridging the light between beings I appear to these beings... tell them that I love them.. and really mean it. Then I bid them farewell. Sometimes I have even talked to them to join the light and to follow and learn as the being they follow does not have its interest in mind....

but since I realized that they loose polarity by being loved I have found that I am able to be myself and not the product of some multidimensional emotion manipulation. Its nice to feel this way. I am who I am... I feel how I feel. I see what I see. Now I can set in motion to really go into the world and bring out the brightest light.

This life I know I will be able to build and love as I have always have but it will last!

1 is all there is.
jamessmith, you may enjoy reading the Lightworker Series on http://jeshua.net/ - it talks at length about the history of the warfare which you mentioned, and the transition from that to heart-based consciousness - again, very consistent with what you're describing.

Welcome!
Interesting story and welcome to the forum!

I've had similar experiences with noticing that negative entities seem to avoid direct interactions with me and this became all the more true when I've found how easy it is to resonate their heart ray, which kinda leaves you disappointed they leave. If your base vibration is that of unity (6D), then it makes sense to go this way, as these other-selves are not yet ready to integrate awareness of unity and will do so when they are (same goes with positive entities anyway).

To be yourself is really the whole of what is asked for a self. So walk your path, knowing there is no unity that is without your unique color, and be free to be yourself!
(01-29-2018, 12:51 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]jamessmith, you may enjoy reading the Lightworker Series on http://jeshua.net/ - it talks at length about the history of the warfare which you mentioned, and the transition from that to heart-based consciousness - again, very consistent with what you're describing.

Welcome!

OMG... Thank you for that link! What great reading.