Bring4th

Full Version: Vision of dad and archangel Gabriel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So 6 months ago I was meditating on the beach and my dad, who passed away 3.5yrs ago, came to me in a vision so powerful it moved me.  He was 64 when he died, I was traumatised by his illness and so was he.  After he died he gave me signs galore that he was with me, which made me happy.  I also got the message that he is not reincarnating and is 'finished' his cycle and is waiting for the rest of the family.  Then just recently in the vision he appeared much younger, say 35yrs old, and he was laughing and smiling and saying he was gloriously happy where he is right now.  I remember those words specifically "gloriously happy".  I told a cousin and she got so spooked by it she refuses to discuss the subject.

Then today another vision.  I was meditating and just about to fall asleep when Archangel Gabriel appeared.  It was very significant that he appeared today as there are dramatic changes occurring in my life. 

He was young looking, androgynous but veering towards male, and holding a copper trumpet.  Dressed in brown.  I knew it was him but I questioned the brown outfit.  Well lo and behold I get home and googled a picture of nearly the exact outfit he had on (although a lot less baggy and flowing).

https://www.thoughtco.com/how-to-recogni...iel-124274

I welcome these visions and would like to know if ya'll have had similar visions and what you saw and the significance of them.

Edit: to change pic to link i.e. pic didn't display
I think it's love and encouragement - provided in the most direct and obvious way available without violating free will.