Bring4th

Full Version: Service vs Disservice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(02-07-2018, 10:30 PM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2018, 10:03 PM)bunny foo foo Wrote: [ -> ]So is what you're saying......to remain on the positive path one would have to allow the pedophile to continue raping the child because we should just accept it?   Because the negative path would be to exercise some control of the situation and to stop the perpetrator in order to save the child?    This is starting to sound like something a misogynistic pedophile goat f***** comes up with, like something hillary clinton and obama would be into and all the other types of people who have designed the other abrahamic religions to create a perfect man's world.    That's what it sounds like.

If you see that the nature of distortion is a mirror game, then the STO entities would see the pedophile as a wounded emotional body stuck in a children state, and so I think see two children where you see one, recognizing that an adult to be a pedophile is no adult but a children still in mind and emotional body. That is the sole and entire reason someone would have a leaning of focus toward children over a fellow adult, because within they remain partially stuck at that age due to a blockage.

In turn, they should show the same understanding and unconditional love for the raped child which has accumulated karma through the event and which will project it upon others across its life, although these others are unrelated to the event just like it itself was unrelated to the pedophile's fate.

Yes I understand fully that pedophiles are really hurt children in an adult body, but at the end of the day they are choosing to remain a damaged child and they are choosing to hurt children. These libtards that run around making excuses for criminals especially pdeophiles are morons. I was raped, I was tortured, I didn't always have empathy, I was well on my way to becoming a psychopath but I CHOSE not to, I CHOOSE to exercise empathy. I don't torture or rape because I CHOOSE not to. Pedophiles typically are comordid with other personality disorders like anti social (sociopath) and malignant narcissism. Pedophiles and others like them CHOOSE to hurt others. I don't care what excuse they have, I don't care how traumatized they were as a child, at the end of the day they CHOOSE to continue the cycle and they need to be stopped.

That doesn't mean I have no compassion for them but they are not safe to leave around children. When you talk as though it's acceptable because we are all one it sounds like you are condoning it. In my book if you condone it you are guilty of it. This is the problem with libtards, they have no boundaries and open themselves and everyone else up to be abused. You are supposed to guard your heart so it doesn't harden, you are not supposed to subject yourself to abuse regularly. You are supposed to treat your heart as though it's sacred so it can open up. While I accept that pedophiles exist and am sad that they had a sad childhood that caused them to be that way they are not safe to be around those who are not like them. Psychopaths need to be with psychopaths, preferably sterilized so innocent children don't have to suffer.

It sounds like if you have children your attitude would be not to protect your children but to leave them in the hands of a predator and you think it's a great thing if children become traumatized and possibly dead. If that's so, you should be sterilized and hand your children over to a an actual responsible adult and work on the discipline of personality that Ra talked about.
(02-08-2018, 12:54 AM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]B
(02-07-2018, 09:33 PM)bunny foo foo Wrote: [ -> ]"Personally I think evil is a misnomer for a rejected aspect of the self that is misunderstood. When understood, I think you're more likely to see something you first saw as evil as now merely sorrowful a fate to be in."

A rejected aspect of self?   Yeah, I reject all the Tony Podestas in the world, all the terrorists who rape and dismember children then give the bodies back to the parents with a video.   What is wrong with you people, not a single one of you say raping children is horrible, not a single one of you will disavow horrendous psychopaths.   Does the Law of One teach you to be indifferent to suffering of others, does it teach you to be morally relative as if the pedogate and nazi take over of the world is okay because the perpetrator is just misunderstood?  

This is what I'm talking about.....next thing you're gonna do is force or manipulate people to be sex slaves because that's what a good service to others do.   Cereal dudes.......do you even hear your apathy?    Maybe you already sacrifice children and drink their blood because those kids are being service to others even though it's against their wills and likely their parents, it's against my will.

So cannabalism is ok with you, how 'bout if someone kidnaps you and hangs you on a meat hook and pulls your skin off nice and slow, you still gonna feel the same?   You gonna look at the dude torturing you for fun as misunderstood?   Please go to hell already, that is not the world I wanna live in sadly though these people are here in this world and they need to be gotten rid of.

You do not know Elros and your pain reaction is causing you to lash out at someone who is very kind.

This is actually the source of most evil in the world. There really ISNT evil. Just hurt parts that haven’t yet healed. The wound festers gets very nasty, the infection is spread to others by the wounded who instead of healing lashes out over and over trying to find relief. It gets worse and worse till it either dies to be reborn and try again to heal or it suddenly heals and understand awakens for the delusion of good and evil.

Judge not lest the be judged and no that doesn’t mean we encourage what you imply, get to know us before you start hurling stones please.

I'm sorry I'm not meaning to lash out it just sounds like he and others are excusing abusing children, is this why libtards embrace ISIS and it's unsustainable evil. Because it is evil what they do, that may not mean the person is necessarily evil but what they choose to do is, the ideology is evil, it's completely destructive and opposed to life. Wanting to stop pedophiles and psychopaths is not the source of evil, condoning it and having acceptance of it is the source of evil. Y'all sound brainwashed by the illuminati to accept their child sacrifices, their rapes, their genocides and they will continue to do these horrible acts unless someone stops them. They do brainwash people, did anyone check Ra's ID badge? Do we really know if what he is saying not some twisted version of the truth. Corey Goode said he saw the God and it looked like a schitzophrenic mass of personalities all rolled up into one. Sounds like God needs therapy. The acceptance of the person is fine but the acts of abuse being accepted is not fine and my concern is people with low IQ's who don't do a whole lot of independent thinking will think it's ok to do whatever and no one judges anything. I also recall the saying Jesus said which was you will be judged by the measure in which you judge others. Because we are judging ourselves. You can't navigate the world without judging it's called discernment. I have no intention of joining the schitzophrenic mass of personalities it sounds horrible....I'd much rather join the mass of personalities that have a clue of who they are. People who don't judge typically end up in domestic violence relationships and until they start judging they never escape the cycle.
I don't think how you feel is invalid or anything. I think it too needs to be accepted and is not something to be overcome, but you just seem to want others embark on a hunt for inner-broken-child people with you to prevent one particular experience admist many many other experiences.

I made the parralel with animals because most of what you wrote could be literally used to speak of that subject. If I wanted to alleviate a suffering for something younger, weaker, smaller and more innocent than me then it'd about them because the immensity of pain and trauma there is I'm sure completely off the chart compared to human children abuse. Not that I think it makes it unimportant, not at all, but it seems more logical to me to focus there if I want to focus on this sort of thing and I feel unable to not make the parralel to myself. Not that I'd want to get rid of all meat eaters because they choose to partake in abuse, but more that I'd feel great to see this fate let go off and moved away from and I think humanity wil get there with time.
(02-08-2018, 08:41 AM)bunny foo foo Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I understand fully that pedophiles are really hurt children in an adult body, but at the end of the day they are choosing to remain a damaged child and they are choosing to hurt children.   These libtards that run around making excuses for criminals especially pdeophiles are morons.   I was raped, I was tortured, I didn't always have empathy, I was well on my way to becoming a psychopath but I CHOSE not to, I CHOOSE to exercise empathy.    I don't torture or rape because I CHOOSE not to.   Pedophiles typically are comordid with other personality disorders like anti social (sociopath) and malignant narcissism.   Pedophiles and others like them CHOOSE to hurt others.   I don't care what excuse they have, I don't care how traumatized they were as a child, at the end of the day they CHOOSE to continue the cycle and they need to be stopped.

I think the main area where we see differently. To me the choice of anyone is my own and is expressed in the circumstances that manifest it, so there's no better choice.

I made this post a while back regarding this subject which expressed my perspective of the choice in relation to it.

(08-07-2017, 05:01 PM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2017, 03:22 PM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]So if you get annoyed or angry by witnessing rape for example or child molestation, you're not being accepting of your own rapist aspect?

Quote:18.12 Questioner: You stated yesterday that forgiveness is the eradicator of karma. I am assuming that balanced forgiveness for the full eradication of karma would require forgiveness not only of other-selves but forgiveness of self. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. We will briefly expand upon this understanding in order to clarify.

Forgiveness of other-self is forgiveness of self. An understanding of this insists upon full forgiveness upon the conscious level of self and other-self, for they are one. A full forgiveness is thus impossible without the inclusion of self.

Funnily enough my new signature I made this morning seems to relate to this while I didn't have time to read your thread. A bit reverted but under the same principle that self and other-self are one.

About three weeks ago I was speaking of oneness to someone from work and used rapists as an example. I said how could I be the judge of rapists when I contain no drive toward rape? How am I great to not rape when it is easy and natural not to from within my current configuration, and what do I know of the hardships of such deeds when they come from an obssessed drive one has no power over and which might have been repressed again and again and again, perhaps with the self finding itself disgusting each time just as hating itself, until it gets so strong the act is done? How do I know I wouldn't be as weak to face such drives and become as powerless to turn myself into a rapist also?

Under Oneness I know I can do no better and the mirror is mine own, then there is the work to find love for the weaknesses which allows this. How unwhole must one feel to do such deeds? Is it not also worthy of compassion?

I never made the choice to not be a pedophile or a rapist, I just don't deal with being stuck in that.
bunny foo foo Wrote:I don't care what excuse they have, I don't care how traumatized they were as a child, at the end of the day they CHOOSE to continue the cycle and they need to be stopped.

OK, just keep in mind that they are you and you they. It's a radical idea that isn't designed to accommodate our knee-jerk reactions and moral sensibilities. It's a philosophy designed to explain the totality of the universe and experience.

To the extent you want to view things through the victim/perpetrator dichotomy, it's going to be hard to accept them. But eventually you will. So it's no big deal if you need to process these feelings, feel free, we've all been there.
(02-08-2018, 08:58 AM)bunny foo foo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry I'm not meaning to lash out it just sounds like he and others are excusing abusing children...

Hi bunny foo foo. I love your "handle" here. Smile

I understand how you feel. This subject matter is complicated here on B4 for many reasons.

There are many theories about free will, and interpretations of what that means derived from the Ra Material. The idea that "you are the other" is another source of complication. I personally don't have to view myself and my actions that way at all—just being compassionate for all beings is enough. I don't have to feel I have to be compassionate toward others for my own sake, or karma, or because what I do will come back to me.

Perhaps I can untangle a bit of the confusion here by presenting a scenario. I am walking down an alley and I see a big, mean man beating a child. What is my goal here? My goal is to be of service to the child. So I do what I need to do to help the child. If I have to talk down the man, call the police, whatever, I do it, then I help the child. The entire goal here is to help the child. Feeling revenge, or disgust, or hatred for the attacker will never assist me in helping the child. In this way, I completely bypass any enmeshment with the attacker. And the attacker is left with all of his actions to deal with himself, with his own judgments about himself, not mine—because I have directed all my energy to being of service to the child.

One of our moderators, Jade, provided a beautiful example of being of service without judgment. She, and a group of animal activists, go to a slaughterhouse when they bring in a truckload of lambs, and they sing to the lambs while they are transported in to be killed. (I hope you don't mind, Jade, that I am citing this as an example.) I love this example because it involves no judgment, no infringement of free will, just a compassionate, loving service to those terrified lambs.

it gets muddy when talking about horrible crimes and groups of people who do things such as human trafficking. But if you keep the end goal in mind, such as freeing the trafficked children/women/men, and have that as your priority, the whole energy around the endeavor to stop it is in service to the humans who are "victims" rather than revenge and punishment for the perpetrators.

Finally, I would like to see prisons as places of healing instead of punishment.This is not to be dismissive of "victims" as they need healing as well. But as I see it, healing would help on both sides of the equation.

When it comes to the handful (compared to the population here) of truly devoted so-called STS beings, I still don't want to punish them. I just want to encourage the masses to wake up and stop following the leaders. Thinking for one's self (and thereby empowering one's self), in my view, is the first major step in breaking down the system of predator/victim.
I thought it's worth adding that the concept of service as presented in the Ra material is tied to the purpose of our Universe in some way, that all of Creation was made by the seeking of the Creator to know Itself.

In this there is no disservice, for service is neither to do good or bad but to offer a truthful reflection of what you are. All stars of the cosmos serve this purpose, just as all beings living within their worlds.

It's not service as people think of service and instead polarity is a choice of path to render the exact same service, which is the honor and duty to realize the Creator as a self.
(02-08-2018, 10:17 AM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2018, 08:41 AM)bunny foo foo Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I understand fully that pedophiles are really hurt children in an adult body, but at the end of the day they are choosing to remain a damaged child and they are choosing to hurt children.   These libtards that run around making excuses for criminals especially pdeophiles are morons.   I was raped, I was tortured, I didn't always have empathy, I was well on my way to becoming a psychopath but I CHOSE not to, I CHOOSE to exercise empathy.    I don't torture or rape because I CHOOSE not to.   Pedophiles typically are comordid with other personality disorders like anti social (sociopath) and malignant narcissism.   Pedophiles and others like them CHOOSE to hurt others.   I don't care what excuse they have, I don't care how traumatized they were as a child, at the end of the day they CHOOSE to continue the cycle and they need to be stopped.

I think the main area where we see differently. To me the choice of anyone is my own and is expressed in the circumstances that manifest it, so there's no better choice.

I made this post a while back regarding this subject which expressed my perspective of the choice in relation to it.

(08-07-2017, 05:01 PM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2017, 03:22 PM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]So if you get annoyed or angry by witnessing rape for example or child molestation, you're not being accepting of your own rapist aspect?

Quote:18.12 Questioner: You stated yesterday that forgiveness is the eradicator of karma. I am assuming that balanced forgiveness for the full eradication of karma would require forgiveness not only of other-selves but forgiveness of self. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. We will briefly expand upon this understanding in order to clarify.

Forgiveness of other-self is forgiveness of self. An understanding of this insists upon full forgiveness upon the conscious level of self and other-self, for they are one. A full forgiveness is thus impossible without the inclusion of self.

Funnily enough my new signature I made this morning seems to relate to this while I didn't have time to read your thread. A bit reverted but under the same principle that self and other-self are one.

About three weeks ago I was speaking of oneness to someone from work and used rapists as an example. I said how could I be the judge of rapists when I contain no drive toward rape? How am I great to not rape when it is easy and natural not to from within my current configuration, and what do I know of the hardships of such deeds when they come from an obssessed drive one has no power over and which might have been repressed again and again and again, perhaps with the self finding itself disgusting each time just as hating itself, until it gets so strong the act is done? How do I know I wouldn't be as weak to face such drives and become as powerless to turn myself into a rapist also?

Under Oneness I know I can do no better and the mirror is mine own, then there is the work to find love for the weaknesses which allows this. How unwhole must one feel to do such deeds? Is it not also worthy of compassion?

I never made the choice to not be a pedophile or a rapist, I just don't deal with being stuck in that.

Firstly, I just want to say thank you for your patience with me, I do appreciate this. Secondly, I apologize for being a douche, I guess this is part of my process when I wrestle difficult to grasp concepts. I do have plans on working on my douchiness because I don't enjoy douches myself so why would I think others should have to put up with such behavior. This subject is difficult and it's in my nature to protect the little guy. I like what you said here, it helps me understand better.

Earlier you stated, "you just seem to want others embark on a hunt for inner-broken-child people with you to prevent one particular experience amidst many many other experiences." This is both true and not entirely true, it's a piece of the puzzle. My concern is, that this business of no such thing as evil nor good or bad is simply grooming us to normalize abuse, especially sexual abuse. It's effectively demoralizing and that is idealogical subversion.

This is what happened in the U.S.S.R. before the communists killed close to 100 million people. People in Russia still don't believe in good and evil and as a result there is a huge international pedophile and slavery market run by organized crime and high ranking executives, and politicians worldwide participate in this. Who benefits from good people, positively oriented people rejecting the notion of good and evil, right and wrong? Who benefits? The bad guys benefit that's who, those who engage in rape, slavery etc. They won't have to hide what they do if people were more accepting and they would capture a larger market share and the government could get tax revenue, even snuff parties. This is why money is the root of evil, this is why this stuff continues, because good people don't do anything to stop it. Can't you see the brainwashing going on?

I totally understand the whole unity thing, and the bad guy needing to heal and all that and I agree, but that does not mean we don't hold them accountable. I suspect that relativism is a marxist concept.....that kind of communism doesn't work, it never will. It's what happened in Russia and every other communist country, this has also happened in muslim countries, this demoralizing and normalizing. It takes decades to accomplish but it's a lie. This is what abusive people do, they gaslight their victim's reality, teach them that the abuse they do unto others is not evil, is not bad and that they are misunderstood and are a victim themselves. It's classic narcissistic abuse. These people are negatively polarized and they are grooming people to accept their behaviors so they won't have consequences.

This is the problem I'm having because that is not unity, that is manipulation and control by shaping people's opinions. They want us to repress the knee jerk reaction to take them out of our existence. This reaction is normal and healthy because intrinsically we good people recognize that the child being violated is us in it's most purest form, we were all children. So when a child is raped, I am raped, I have a right to defend myself and that equates to defending the child from physical and psychological harm. After all the child is the future me and one day that kid may be wiping my ass when I'm too old to do it myself in a nursing home. Who do you want wiping your ass? A damaged adult child who will likely violate you or a healthy person who has empathy.

Psychopaths by the way are not capable of empathy, their brains are structured differently. Sociopaths and malignant narcissists do not have a default setting of empathy and it is a tall task for them to cognitively exercise some let alone feel it. These people do not think like normal people and the naivete of believing they may one day change with enough hugs and love or enough healing coming from others that's an illusion. I used to be a sociopath from my own trauma, the only reason I'm an empath today is because I CHOSE not to remain in that configuration as you termed it. It took me 23 years to finally feel something for another but it's because I admitted what I was and I wanted different and worked toward it. This is not typical and it didn't happen because I was loved enough, it happened because I loved myself enough. By doing that I understood long before I ever knew about the Law of One or Ra that we are one, that we are interconnected and we need to give a s*** what happens to others. Because if people had given a s*** about me I wouldn't have been a sociopath and many in my shoes go on to abuse others. I cannot say I am so self aware as to know if I have or not abused others I'm sure in moments of weakness I have, but excusing my poor choices in behavior and telling me I'm not evil for my deeds that doesn't help, it only enables. I need people to hold me accountable in order to learn, in order to continue to strive to be the best version of me so others can experience the best of me and not the worst. So when the concept of evil or good vs bad is removed we loose our way and people get hurt. That is tragedy. Humans are simpleton monkeys, we need guidelines, it's like having a map or GPS in unfamiliar territory. Besides, Ra said 49% of the time we could follow the negative path and if the negative path involves stopping abuse then I'm all for it.

Your choices matter to others when those choices have an effect outside of yourself. There are consequences for choices regardless of configuration. Just don't blindly believe everything that comes your way. Look at the countries that were communist, that are communist now, look at muslim countries and ask who benefits the most and who pays the most. Women and children pay the most, it's a man's world there without freedom, with oppression, rife with abuse. We are being groomed.
(02-08-2018, 11:25 AM)rva_jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]
bunny foo foo Wrote:I don't care what excuse they have, I don't care how traumatized they were as a child, at the end of the day they CHOOSE to continue the cycle and they need to be stopped.

OK, just keep in mind that they are you and you they. It's a radical idea that isn't designed to accommodate our knee-jerk reactions and moral sensibilities. It's a philosophy designed to explain the totality of the universe and experience.

To the extent you want to view things through the victim/perpetrator dichotomy, it's going to be hard to accept them. But eventually you will. So it's no big deal if you need to process these feelings, feel free, we've all been there.

Thank you and sorry if I've been a pain in the ass. This helps, I totally get that we are one and because we are one I have the right to defend myself if I'm being harmed, that means I get to protect the child because that kid is also me. I also don't want my self defeating behaviors enabled or reinforced that means there are consequences for the one abusing the child so the perpetrator can learn and can begin healing if they choose to if they choose not to they can remain separate from the rest of humanity. Isn't that what we do with limbs that get gangrene, we are one with the bacteria that caused the gangrene. Just like cancer, we cut it out or try to kill it because if we let it alone to do as it wishes the body dies. We are one with cancer but we cannot live with cancer without consequence to the actions of the cancer or else we die. I just see some elements of grooming to accept predatory people as normal and acceptable, but the laws of nature would say otherwise.
(02-08-2018, 12:58 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2018, 08:58 AM)bunny foo foo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry I'm not meaning to lash out it just sounds like he and others are excusing abusing children...

Hi bunny foo foo. I love your "handle" here. Smile

I understand how you feel. This subject matter is complicated here on B4 for many reasons.

There are many theories about free will, and interpretations of what that means derived from the Ra Material. The idea that "you are the other" is another source of complication. I personally don't have to view myself and my actions that way at all—just being compassionate for all beings is enough. I don't have to feel I have to be compassionate toward others for my own sake, or karma, or because what I do will come back to me.

Perhaps I can untangle a bit of the confusion here by presenting a scenario. I am walking down an alley and I see a big, mean man beating a child. What is my goal here? My goal is to be of service to the child. So I do what I need to do to help the child. If I have to talk down the man, call the police, whatever, I do it, then I help the child. The entire goal here is to help the child. Feeling revenge, or disgust, or hatred for the attacker will never assist me in helping the child. In this way, I completely bypass any enmeshment with the attacker. And the attacker is left with all of his actions to deal with himself, with his own judgments about himself, not mine—because I have directed all my energy to being of service to the child.

One of our moderators, Jade, provided a beautiful example of being of service without judgment. She, and a group of animal activists, go to a slaughterhouse when they bring in a truckload of lambs, and they sing to the lambs while they are transported in to be killed. (I hope you don't mind, Jade, that I am citing this as an example.) I love this example because it involves no judgment, no infringement of free will, just a compassionate, loving service to those terrified lambs.

it gets muddy when talking about horrible crimes and groups of people who do things such as human trafficking. But if you keep the end goal in mind, such as freeing the trafficked children/women/men, and have that as your priority, the whole energy around the endeavor to stop it is in service to the humans who are "victims" rather than revenge and punishment for the perpetrators.

Finally, I would like to see prisons as places of healing instead of punishment.This is not to be dismissive of "victims" as they need healing as well. But as I see it, healing would help on both sides of the equation.

When it comes to the handful (compared to the population here) of truly devoted so-called STS beings, I still don't want to punish them. I just want to encourage the masses to wake up and stop following the leaders. Thinking for one's self (and thereby empowering one's self), in my view, is the first major step in breaking down the system of predator/victim.

OMG! I totally agree with you 100% Well if this is what Ra was talking about I whole heartedly agree. I was concerned we were being groomed to accept criminal behavior so the bad guys could do as they wish without consequence....it's still a possibility but your interpretation makes so much sense. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. When I first learned about the Law of One I knew instictively that the message was beautiful and right, I'm just really cautious. I agree, and I would never advocate abusing a perpetrator. In an ideal world I would have prison systems reconfigured to help the prisoners embark on a journey of healing and to be around those they most resemble. I would also utilize virtual reality to help them experience their crime from the victim's perspective. I would have programs in place for the victim to visit the perpetrator and confront them and hold them accountable it really works in the healing process and I think it could help the perp also. I would train them in cognitive empathy and give them truly effective therapy and psycho-education. I would develop a system where they could graduate to levels of incarceration that would ultimately help them to truly transform themselves so that if they ever get out they come out a better human being than when they come in. That is how I would do a prison system to protect society and to have true compassion towards the criminal. I would also like them to come out with work skills, coping skills and graduated reentry. If someone has the type of character to rape or kill, I don't have a problem with them being killed while they are in the act of doing their crime, that's self defense and the laws of nature.

OMG, I so love this answer.......you so made sense, thank you
(02-08-2018, 03:52 PM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]I thought it's worth adding that the concept of service as presented in the Ra material is tied to the purpose of our Universe in some way, that all of Creation was made by the seeking of the Creator to know Itself.

In this there is no disservice, for service is neither to do good or bad but to offer a truthful reflection of what you are. All stars of the cosmos serve this purpose, just as all beings living within their worlds.

It's not service as people think of service and instead polarity is a choice of path to render the exact same service, which is the honor and duty to realize the Creator as a self.

Thank you for this and thank you for being so patient with me, hugs Shy
(02-08-2018, 03:52 PM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]I thought it's worth adding that the concept of service as presented in the Ra material is tied to the purpose of our Universe in some way, that all of Creation was made by the seeking of the Creator to know Itself.

If you would like, you can tell me what your experience of me felt like and what thoughts went through your head. It would be helpful for me to learn what I could work on and it could be an opportunity for you to release any resentments, hurts or whatever by holding me accountable. I believe I may have been a brat. Brutal honesty is best. But only if you would like to. And thank you again. Hugs
Hi bunny foo foo. There are many paradoxes we face in 3d. One of them is how to love those that hurt the most innocent among us - our children.

Well the first step is to accept that this is a reality, a horrible one at that, which it appears you already have.

When we say we are all One, well what does that even mean in 3d? We can say we are all made of the same energy, intelligent energy from the Logos.

So when one wants to embark on the lesson of attempting to love/understand a pedophile then it is our duty/honor to study the distortions of intelligent energy that could lead to such poor choices. The study of sexual dynamics is a complicated one, let alone the study of the perversions of such dynamics.

However learning about these distortions are possible. When this is accomplished, then we have what I call "a path back home". We have paved a way for these people to be redeemed in time, where they too may find their own innocence which has been lost.

Then we can stand with the Creator and say, you too may be forgiven in time. This intelligent energy will not be thrown on the trash heap of humanity.

And time is a funny thing. I wouldn't stress about trying to redeem anyone that doesn't wish it in the moment. Just be assured that one day, whether today or in a billion years - they will meet the Creator, the Creator which has been within them the whole time.

These are all just my opinions.
(02-08-2018, 04:41 PM)bunny foo foo Wrote: [ -> ]If you would like, you can tell me what your experience of me felt like and what thoughts went through your head.   It would be helpful for me to learn what I could work on and it could be an opportunity for you to release any resentments, hurts or whatever by holding me accountable.  I believe I may have been a brat.  Brutal honesty is best.   But only if you would like to.  And thank you again.  Hugs

I think I've mostly just thought that it is understandable. Before your recent long post I thought your focus hinted at that you had events in your life that related to your position and how you feel about things, and reading that post allowed me to connect to it in greater compassion, it made me happy to read of your choice to turn around your fate.

I say a lot here that's not necessarily how I'd bring things to someone in real life, because of the context of the forum and my experience with the material. I think the view of unity only ever makes sense if you attempt to see the whole as whole, to see the infinite as infinite, to see life as eternal. The material says that the Universe at first had no knowledge of the negative path, it just bred positive beings in a monochrone experience and that this came to be seen as lacking and not offering a quality experience to the Creator, then experiments were made to create a separation within experience and pass down free will as not only part of the Cosmic Plan but as a self's own, to make choices as to how it seeks know itself, to cut the umbilical cord with the Logos. I think it is in the nature of spirit to seek vivid experiences, but to have them it needs to allow itself to be confused, to be made vulnerable, to be hurt and heal to only remember later. In this view no matter how bad and traumatic one's life is, one will gravitate toward realizing that it has always been, that it is infinite, that it is love and light born and that it is Creator.

I do get your idea on how "no good nor evil" could be used against people, but then I think history has shown us that "good and evil" are equally usable for this purpose. How many wars have happened in the name of good to obtain land, using the fear of damnation and the hope of redemption as manipulative tools; how many innocents were tortured by the catholic church, being demonized as evil to not fit with the beliefs they taught, admitting crimes they had never done so the torture stops to then be shamed in front of the masses as evil to die as an entertainment of evil receiving its just treatment. I think one of the dangers of good and evil is how each defines them uniquely and how people can adhere to beliefs that good can be without goodness toward another so long the authority of good gives the order.

I think one of the gift of my current life is how I am able to think and feel without great trauma, but then again, I've so far opened to a few lifetimes where I had quite the nasty deaths. A few times I completely passed out (especially before being on the spiritual path) because of triggers (an image, movies, a book..), one time with friends they were reading about humanity's worst people (because of a thread made here) and when it came to one particular individual (a woman at that) I started to feel insanely bad and my vision went out while I was standing, seeing literally nothing, and when my friends were done reading it still took a bit to come back and I had to let them go ahead a bit and caught up when able to see enough. Another time it felt like it was just going increasingly worse and worse but I turned all the traumatic energy into my crown and saw it open and I went out of my body, I forgot what happened til the moment I knew I'd forget about it and saw the moment I forgot and go back into my body, I think that time I distilled the energy in time/space because it was easier there. So I know how nasty trauma is, and it is probably not for nothing Ra says we have a quite vivid experience here, but I also tried to align these things with my higher self and attempt to see the purpose of these lifetimes and my own will in them, which I think is easier from outside the same life than from within it, makes it more indirect and so you don't identify with it although I do indentify with the portions of me I felt to be released in alleviating the energy, just not with them broken and so I could seek to restore them.

Anyway I went a bit off track, but I think things are definitely complex and not so easy to sort out.
(02-08-2018, 04:27 PM)bunny foo foo Wrote: [ -> ]OMG, I so love this answer.......you so made sense, thank you

If I made sense, that's great. It's not always easy with words on a page, especially with such complexities involved. 

It's good to canvass these subjects letting our own subconscious belief systems surface so we can shed light on them. Smile
Service to self is control other selves that includes providing the proper catalyst for others. I don't think raping women, children or killing them would provide such catalyst.

STS is extremely demanding. The effect of true STS power is like Stockholm Syndrome, it mostly happens on global scale, people in power.
Pages: 1 2