Bring4th

Full Version: Why are positive entities such bigots?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You all have no idea what the life of a negative is like, yet you project all this suffering and desire to cause suffering onto those of the negative persuasion. Of course, if you are able to project that energy, then that energy must of course be a part of you. For I have none, but it is in contact to entities that call themselves positive that I find that there is both the negative and positive aspect to be balanced. And so if your positive never goes negative, then your shadow rages always in the subconscious depth. If however you allow yourself the freedom to balance your light AND your shadow, then your love becomes ever so refined, and your light unending.

Anyway, Love and light.
Why do indifferently polarized people (like myself) judge others?

There is no positive and negative, only variations of mixtures of Light and Dark.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't bigotry just another available distortion for any polarity?

Why are the positives the bigots? The negatives are the ones making it hard for them, and now you complain that they complain that they're unfairly judged for basically making things harder because they're selfish?

Sounds like the negatives get what they deserve, and are just too arrogant and self centered to realize that ironically they do it to themselves and make only excuses to justify and rationalize their behavior, even the Creator doesn't look away from them, so there's really no excuse.

You don't want positives judging negatives?

It'd be a lot easier if they weren't designed specifically to do that so as to validate the negatives by giving them the chance to offer catalyst to the positives, instead of just having a vast overwhelming enemy (positives) assimilating the small amounts of negatives available at any given time.

All this light, and a prick of darkness.  And the light is the one that pokes beings the wrong way??

I'm all for agreeing with you, but realistically I see things much differently.  There are no victims, we all do this to ourselves, and apparently like it.
(02-04-2018, 10:00 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]You all have no idea what the life of a negative is like, yet you project all this suffering and desire to cause suffering onto those of the negative persuasion. Of course, if you are able to project that energy, then that energy must of course be a part of you. For I have none, but it is in contact to entities that call themselves positive that I find that there is both the negative and positive aspect to be balanced. And so if your positive never goes negative, then your shadow rages always in the subconscious depth. If however you allow yourself the freedom to balance your light AND your shadow, then your love becomes ever so refined, and your light unending.

Anyway, Love and light.

If you wouldn't mind clearing up a little confusion for me, are you taking everyone at face value, assuming everyone who claims to be positively polarized really is so and that everyone who says they're negative actually is?  You're not being naive in that way, are you?

You expect most of us to be markedly mixed, right?  After all, it's very, very difficult to polarize to the noted 51% or 95% levels.  It's no picnic to be able to offer love (towards self or other) in almost every circumstance, is it?  It takes a lot out a person to be able to do significant work in consciousness, right?

While I don't concur that one's "positive needs to go negative" (I don't regard that as a good path for healing), I think it's obvious that most of us need the sort of light/dark balancing (gentle reckoning) you are advocating.

So, why all the noise about it?  Something must have perturbed your GentleReckoning disposition, no?

(02-04-2018, 10:00 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]You all have no idea what the life of a negative is like, yet you project all this suffering and desire to cause suffering onto those of the negative persuasion. Of course, if you are able to project that energy, then that energy must of course be a part of you. For I have none, but it is in contact to entities that call themselves positive that I find that there is both the negative and positive aspect to be balanced. And so if your positive never goes negative, then your shadow rages always in the subconscious depth. If however you allow yourself the freedom to balance your light AND your shadow, then your love becomes ever so refined, and your light unending.

Anyway, Love and light.

becauseeeeeeeee there are always negative entities trying to bigotize the positive people!
Han shot first.

Anyway, Love and light.

Just give all of it a big hug
To answer your initial question, I think positive beings who are bigoted are not entirely in heart chakra because there is a lack of acceptance. When the shadows within us are denied and rejected, we project them onto others. We can only see that shadow in another, not realizing that the other is a mirror to us. We can recognize shadows within ourselves that have gone unrecognized by being mindful in our interactions with others. If one feels an emotional charge, for example I would get angry at my father for doing certain things, then I realized I was also doing it.

Now, one can accept the shadows without liking them. I can think of a certain presidential candidate who I think is incredibly corrupt. I do not hate this person, but I do not approve of their behavior and activities. I do not wish him/her ill will because I know that actions have consequences. “Here lies the patience and faith of the saints.” I’m no saint, but I aspire to an ever more open heart.

Service to self has its place here. In 3D we are learning the ways of love. Under the veil, entities become aware of a choice: service to self or service to others. STS has the right to be here. We should also become clear on our polarity. If you believe in peace, then punching someone in the face because you disagree with him is wrong. It is not conductive to peace, rather the opposite. I see much moral and ethical confusion with some people.

Also, remember that to graduate we need to be 51% service to others. There is still 49% service to self. We are not meant or expected to be perfect in 3D. But we are to make a choice and polarize along that pole until that choice is set in the heart, it becomes the foundation of our further seeking.
(02-07-2018, 09:59 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]Also, remember that to graduate we need to be 51% service to others. There is still 49% service to self. We are not meant or expected to be perfect in 3D. But we are to make a choice and polarize along that pole until that choice is set in the heart, it becomes the foundation of our further seeking.

I don't think polarization is made up of only STO and STS. I think it is made up of STO, STS, and nonpolarizing distortions. 

So you could be 51% STO to graduate, and the remaining 49% could be a combination of STS beliefs and nonpolarizing distortions (such as the belief that [extended] family is self and comes first, which Ra specifically describes as nonpolarizing distortion from 2D mentality).

But otherwise totally agree with the unquoted jist of your post Nau7ik.
[Image: Vintage+Estate+Wall+Mirror.jpg]