Bring4th

Full Version: What youtube video are you watching?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

A much watch video by Paul Hellyer, (former Minister of Defense in Canada). Ironically when I lived there.

A message of hope from a Hopi Elder.

Definitely worth watching, (in awe).

The "Awakening" is inevitable.

From "GAIA".

Chris Hedges: The Fall of the Empire.

The continuation.

The "Law of One" as interpreted from the Sikh perspective.

Voor de mensen dat gelijken Nederlandse Spoorwegen, zodat wij hebben Julien de "Trein Spotter"

Aan overtrekken vanaf Amsterdam Centraal naar Zeeland. Bij bus, trein en boot.

A very wise man.
So great Ming, thank you so much.

The "Return of the 'Lotus-Born' Master", the "Skywalker".

A must watch video if you know anything about Eastern Mythology and Stories of the returning Buddha, (myths which are usually true).

Chanting from the Japanese Nichiren Daishonin Buddhist sects including the "SokKa Gakai" and "Reiyukai" organizations.

NAMO MYOHO RENGE kYO is the base of the chant, although they chant the Lotus Sutra, which is the foundation their Philosophy.

The chanting is uplifting and I have taken in such practises.
I'm very impressed by Gigi Young's teaching. Here is her latest presentation, it's about the black sun. Something that I came to think of now is that the black sun represents kundalini. A tremendously forceful energy that if unleashed prematurely will inevitably wreak havoc in one's life. Is my interpretation correct? I don't know. Esoteric teachings are tricky, with layers of hidden meaning so one needs to be aware of the traps of getting caught in surface interpretations. Ra talked about kundalini as an energy moving up into another energy at the top. That's similar to the black sun vs the white light. Gigi said that a balance is needed between the two.

I just archived my old channel and am beginning from scratch, - so exciting!

If you like this kind of content I am trying to reach my first landmark of 100 subs so I can apply for my custom URL.

Anyone want to help?  (  my gratitude in advance if you do  )

Casey

If you want to watch a video where the hairs will stand-up on your neck and send shivers down spine, then watch this. Be warned, it is good.

Sufi chanting and Dervish dancing.
Oh niiiiiiiiice !!!!!!!!!!!
This I found interesting. It seems to indicate mischief both in the Clinton and the Trump campaigns. Not much but I will follow the story some more to see what happens.

WOW...This is absolutely the best, most straightforward, and most beautiful and profound NDE-like recount that I have ever listened to. Hearing something like this has the power by itself to melt away all else. I love how she described that the music builds and builds and continuously builds upon itself without ever having to stop and yet it somehow  resolves  itself while continuing to build. And how she said that every atom of light is like deep warm resonant laughter creating endless waves of comfort, joy, peace, and bliss which is creating everything else. I can just imagine how captivating all this is with just the way she has described it, yet knowing that the reality is so much more deeper and real, powerful and true because it's multidimensional and unified. Wow...
Here I found an older video which I find curios with Omnec Onec, one of the few people I have found who claims to be from planet Venus, like how Ra in the Law of One originally is from Venus. Even Jesus Christ in the Book of Revelation says that he is the bright Morning Star. The video is with German translation but the original English is still preserved. I'm particularly interested to find out if I can glean some collective consciousness information from Omnec's teaching.
Wow, Aaron Abke who usually talks about the Law of One, A Course in Miracles and nonduality has this video about 9/11. This will be an interesting one. I have listened to snippets of the video and they talk about service-to-self forces and a new earth among other things. I have mostly moved away from conspiracy theories and especially 9/11 I think has a lot of confusion about it, and I even suspect that the really large world agendas are actually good and service-to-others, but since they talk about it in relation to spiritual awakening and a new earth I will check out the rest of the video.
Stephen Wolfram is probably my favorite scientist at the moment. He fairly recently started the Wolfram Physics Project which I believe is very promising, and he even connects it with consciousness in this video which will be interesting to compare with my own view of consciousness as a state of being aware as a self, a wholeness state that's actually connected with everything.

A new slant on events after World War Two. Is it a coincidence there was the Roswell Incident and then the discovery of the Gnostic Texts? A video that is recommended.
(10-31-2021, 01:41 AM)schubert Wrote: [ -> ]

Reminds me of this:

3 part series related to LOO material

First 2 more centered on harvest, 3rd more on energy centers

Here is a concept of how we observe ourselves. The "Truth About Our Self".
(11-03-2021, 04:33 AM)zedro Wrote: [ -> ]3 part series related to LOO material

First 2 more centered on harvest, 3rd more on energy centers

https://youtu.be/60vga2LdfJ0
https://youtu.be/KPK7C7n7mjo
https://youtu.be/WXpBFZNGlII

2 more, continuing from the energy centers and self

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17