Bring4th

Full Version: Episode #69
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Episode #69

In this episode, we discuss:
- All about harvest and the transition to fourth density.
*This statement, from 41.14, is mentioned during the show: “Those reverting to orange ray, and we may add these are many upon your plane at this time, are those who feel the vibrations of true color green and, therefore, respond by rejecting governmental and societal activities as such and seek once more the self.”

A transcript for this episode will be posted once it is available.

Feel free to discuss this episode in this thread!
Unwillingness to trust the governmental/social structures in which the organism finds itself, it reverts back into learning to transmute energies, improving the self and it's environment supportively as opposed to creatively. STO as opposed to STS. The creator is highly valued in society, while the support is generally denigrated in culture.
Hello,

I was wondering if we could have the title of the book that was discussed during this episode?

Thank you!
(06-06-2019, 01:43 PM)heartofself Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I was wondering if we could have the title of the book that was discussed during this episode?

Thank you!

You may want to email L/L Research Austin or Gary if this post isn't answered any time soon
(06-06-2019, 03:16 PM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]You may want to email L/L Research Austin or Gary if this post isn't answered any time soon

Cool, thank you very much! = ]

Thank you!

Could you offer a time stamp for when it was discussed? I remember a few books discussed in this episode.  Smile

Thank you!

Heartofself,
Just in case could it be Paul Hawken ‘s Blessed Unrest ?

Passages were read, quite wonderful..

Btw. Thank you so so much Austin, wonderful episode Wink. Heart
(06-06-2019, 06:21 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]Could you offer a time stamp for when it was discussed? I remember a few books discussed in this episode.  Smile

Hi, thank you so much for your reply! Yes, I realized that as well when I went back to try to find more information. I also realized there are actually two books y'all discussed that I'm interested in, but one may have been from another episode that I listened to right after.

Maybe if I discuss the content/context? Hopefully that will be helpful, if not I'll go back for timestamps. = ]

1. A book of fiction that was about a Russian business man coming into contact with a woman who maybe was part of a social-memory complex type society. This may have been discussed in the Meditation, Contemplation, Prayer episode because I remember the context was about a concept the woman brought around thinking about or integrating thoughts...

2. The book that was quoted directly at length (in this episode for sure) about the man who discovered that there were actually many, many movements oriented toward environmental stewardship. -flofrog has provided this title, thank you again!

I wish I could say who was speaking, but I frequently mix up your voice and Gary's. Thank you so much for helping me with this! And for doing the podcast, and all that you do. Please do let me know if timestamps are easier for you.

(Also, as an aside: I recently sent an email to the contact address about volunteering, my name is Alena. Just to connect communications when you get to my email.)
(06-06-2019, 09:10 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Heartofself,
Just in case  could it  be Paul Hawken ‘s Blessed Unrest ?

Passages were read, quite wonderful..

Btw. Thank you so so much Austin, wonderful episode   Wink. Heart

flofrog,

Thank you, this is the title of one of the books! I will edit my above post. <3