Bring4th

Full Version: Questions regarding ''wisdom''
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Removed.
I think wisdom is connected to light ... and light is about illuminating the parameters of a situation.

So to me, wisdom is intimately connected to context.

Of course, once you understand the context, you can utilise that for positive ends (how best to assist), or how to mine it for self gain (negative/separation).

Blue ray is most definitely a counterpart to the heart, and offers an antidote to martrydom tendencies, by seeing the 'bigger picture', of how best to assist, and to continue to assist.

In terms of honesty, I think there's a connection to integrity, and acting on how best you understand the context. Even being honest about *not* understanding the context, is an act of integrity.

/ /

this is the quote that most comes to mind regards negative wisdom.

Quote:101.2 Questioner: Thank you. What has caused the swelling in Jim’s body, and what can be done to heal it?

Ra: I am Ra. For the answer to this query we must begin with the consideration of the serpent, signifying wisdom. This symbol has the value of the ease of viewing the two faces of the one who is wise. Positive wisdom adorns the brow indicating indigo-ray work. Negative wisdom, by which we intend to signify expressions which effectually separate the self from the other-self, may be symbolized by the poison of the fangs. To use that which a mind/body/spirit complex has gained of wisdom for the uses of separation is to invite the fatal bite of that wisdom’s darker side.

The entity has a mental/emotional tendency, which has been lessening in distortion for some of your space/time, towards negative wisdom. The entity being already aware of this causes us not to dwell upon this point but merely to specifically draw the boundaries of the metaphysical background for the energizing of a series of bites from one of your second-density species. In this case the bite was no more than that of one of the arachnids, sometimes called the wood spider. However, it is possible that were enough work done to test the origin of the pathology of the entity, it is within possibility/probability limits that the testing would show the bite of the cottonmouth rather than the bite of the common wood spider.

the background of this situation was further illuminated in the Tilting at Windmills book.
(02-11-2018, 07:13 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly, how do you define it?

There's STO and STS kinds of wisdom.
Is there also neutral wisdom?

And what connects wisdom and honesty?

Wisdom is understanding.  Being aware of the Laws which the Logos has established as part of the Creation, one can begin to use them for either STO or STS ends more effectively.  

Similarly how understanding atomic forces has enabled both generation of electricity and devastating weapons.
A friend of mine who is a well-learned Heathen has probably the closest idea to what is wise that I have personally encountered. Some people might not like some of the words he chose but the idea is as it is. That which is wise is that which aids the wholeness of the chain of generations.

Quote:If it is true that it is unwise to hinder, and that is wise to help, the wholeness of the chain of generations, and also true that those who help are therefore praiseworthy and those who hinder are blameworthy, should the fact that one may occasionally either fail to win praise, or even succeed in winning blame, change in the first place one's choice to doing the right thing?

In the tribalist view, seems to me, it should not matter one wit. The wise do the right thing whether or not anyone is even aware of it, let alone whether they understand it, much less appreciate it, and the right thing at any time, even late, is to help the health and wholeness of generations.

Another interesting point he made and which I largely agree with (and which conflicts with the ideas in the Ra Material) is the idea that there is no such thing as 'negative wisdom' or 'evil wisdom', because by the definition of wisdom as the doing of the right thing as it is seen, any such 'negative wisdom' would in fact not be wisdom at all.
(02-11-2018, 08:26 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Another interesting point he made and which I largely agree with (and which conflicts with the ideas in the Ra Material) is the idea that there is no such thing as 'negative wisdom' or 'evil wisdom', because by the definition of wisdom as the doing of the right thing as it is seen, any such 'negative wisdom' would in fact not be wisdom at all.

Is not the negative wisdom (such that would give advantage to self over others) seen as bone fide wisdom to the negative entity?  If so, then it does exist for some but not for others.

The common element (I'm attempting to encompass the whole here), would seem to be love.  Love of self and love of others is all love, no?  Are they not both of the same beautiful substance, one being a bit more distorted?  That is to say, the concept of others is, likewise, a distortion according to the Law of One, right?  If all is one, then there can be no second object.

(02-12-2018, 05:41 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]The common element (I'm attempting to encompass the whole here), would seem to be love.  Love of self and love of others is all love, no?  Are they not both of the same beautiful substance, one being a bit more distorted?  That is to say, the concept of others is, likewise, a distortion according to the Law of One, right?  If all is one, then there can be no second object.

I agree with this.

The only difference I see in STS and STO, as concerns the bottom line—love—is that STS is not including love for others in the sense that it is inclusive, it's perceived in the sense of separation. Which, is why, theoretically, the path would have to change at a certain point to be inclusive in order to follow a trajectory toward a source which includes all (as in the OIC).

I am not a fan of demonizing STS individuals. I don't think they are necessarily evil, or wrong, or anything negative. I just think they separate self from others. I think an STS individual has something to teach STO individuals, and that is self-love.

I would like to present a possible scenario. Let's assume there is a consortium of individuals behind the scenes running this world (not Aluminati or the Bilderbergs, but a group even behind them). The consortium is comprised of STS individuals, all with enormous confidence and self-love. They feel superior to the "masses" and in many ways they are really—highly intelligent, wielding enormous power, massively successful business people, concerned with world survival from a perspective that does not include other individuals but the whole system, of which they feel they are the caretakers (because of their "superior" positions and capabilities). They love power, wealth, privilege. But they also, because of their feelings of superiority, feel they are the ones who are responsible for the planetary welfare.

From their high, privileged perch, they run the world. If some people are starving or are killed in war, this is seen from a bigger picture—that picture being some perceived balance maintained that may include economics, politics, and so on, that are seen as tools or elements (separation) only to maintain the welfare of the planet, as they see see it, and which of course, would benefit them in maintaining their status as rulers/leaders.

The picture I am trying to paint is that STS don't necessarily have to be seen as evil. They have their own perspective, and I don't think it is always that they are consciously, or intentionally, living off the suffering of others though this may be part of the whole reality. I think there is a wider view with more perspectives to consider.

The self-love of the STS individual can be considered without coupling it with evil deeds or intentions, even if these things may be results of STS actions. In this way, STO-oriented individuals can apprehend something of value from the STS perspective rather than just judging it or dismissing it as negative only.
According to The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus The Christ:

Of wisdom, what have you to say?
Jesus: It is the consciousness that Man and God is aught; that God and Man are One;
That naught is naught : that power is but illusion; that heaven and earth and hell are not above, around, below, but in; which in the light of aught becomes the naught. and God is all.
He also defines Truth, Faith, Man, Power, and Understanding if you'd like me to copy those over here
(02-12-2018, 02:40 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2018, 05:41 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]The common element (I'm attempting to encompass the whole here), would seem to be love.  Love of self and love of others is all love, no?  Are they not both of the same beautiful substance, one being a bit more distorted?  That is to say, the concept of others is, likewise, a distortion according to the Law of One, right?  If all is one, then there can be no second object.

I agree with this.

The only difference I see in STS and STO, as concerns the bottom line—love—is that STS is not including love for others in the sense that it is inclusive, it's perceived in the sense of separation. Which, is why, theoretically, the path would have to change at a certain point to be inclusive in order to follow a trajectory toward a source which includes all (as in the OIC).

I am not a fan of demonizing STS individuals. I don't think they are necessarily evil, or wrong, or anything negative. I just think they separate self from others. I think an STS individual has something to teach STO individuals, and that is self-love.

I would like to present a possible scenario. Let's assume there is a consortium of individuals behind the scenes running this world (not Aluminati or the Bilderbergs, but a group even behind them). The consortium is comprised of STS individuals, all with enormous confidence and self-love. They feel superior to the "masses" and in many ways they are really—highly intelligent, wielding enormous power, massively successful business people, concerned with world survival from a perspective that does not include other individuals but the whole system, of which they feel they are the caretakers (because of their "superior" positions and capabilities). They love power, wealth, privilege. But they also, because of their feelings of superiority, feel they are the ones who are responsible for the planetary welfare.

From their high, privileged perch, they run the world. If some people are starving or are killed in war, this is seen from a bigger picture—that picture being some perceived balance maintained that may include economics, politics, and so on, that are seen as tools or elements (separation) only to maintain the welfare of the planet, as they see see it, and which of course, would benefit them in maintaining their status as rulers/leaders.

The picture I am trying to paint is that STS don't necessarily have to be seen as evil. They have their own perspective, and I don't think it is always that they are consciously, or intentionally, living off the suffering of others though this may be part of the whole reality. I think there is a wider view with more perspectives to consider.

The self-love of the STS individual can be considered without coupling it with evil deeds or intentions, even if these things may be results of STS actions. In this way, STO-oriented individuals can apprehend something of value from the STS perspective rather than just judging it or dismissing it as negative only.

Thanks - I never really looked at it quite from that perspective, it really seems to come down to unconditional love.
The defining feature of STS, though, is being just fine with the suffering of others if it in any way furthers their own agenda. In fact, putting others' interests ahead of one's own more than 5% of the time fails you out of STS harvest. Let's just let that sink in.

"Evil" is not sadism, but selfishly using others to advance one's own agenda.

Literally everything that is wrong on this planet can be traced directly to this.
(02-12-2018, 07:21 PM)hounsic Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2018, 02:40 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]

I agree with this.

Thanks - I never really looked at it quite from that perspective, it really seems to come down to unconditional love.

I think that's exactly it. To me polarity is unconditional love expressed conditionally, whether STO or STS, and to tie up with wholeness then you can't really have one without the other and instead love being expressed truthfully as both which reflect it. It's a bit how I saw the story of the two wanderers in Ra's home world. They came to serve from their higher conditions, which were leaning toward the positive, and yet once within incarnation it was by providing the negative polarity that they could actually reach many in need of something, because those who were more compassion oriented, in the end, merely served those who resonated with their ideals and all those who didn't had no service, they were merely stuck in a society that was sickening to them probably just because it was the majority's will.

What is healthy is highly subjective and I think the Universe somewhat moves from near-perfect healthiness and away from it because of how absolute-healthy is a prison that is unhealthy in itself. Any whole is an idea of parts, and having parts implies variety and diversity, as otherwise to have a whole is monotone and dull and it needs not to be made complex into parts. Negative polarity in the end serves a portion of wholeness, just like positive polarity serves nothing more than a portion of wholeness. Both merely work with what is resonant to them from a specific state in a nexus of time, which will come to transform over and over afterwards just like it had before. I think the STS path is a path filled with regrets, but that those regrets in the end will be transcended into perceiving unity, then there is no regret and instead the sight of perfection of both what was and what will come to be, always a role that answers a need, always an aspect of wholeness expressing in its dance with the other portions. Nothing would ever be anything without biases, yet once with biases, we identify to them and they become what we are because of that we have known ourselves through them. I think the greatest service is neither to offer that which is healthy or that which is unhealthy, but to offer the potential of diversity, because only through it is the whole greater.

To me wisdom is to not manifest the opposite of what you desire (not even easily done in higher densities), as otherwise there is a lesson of wisdom associated.

Edit, thought to add : I think the Earth is poorly representative of what the STS polarity is and that it can come to be in worlds much different than this one. I think what defines the Earth is confusion and it is in confusion that things suffer the most. Then again, confusion is a mean for diversity and variety and is not natural to this density but a service added to it so that spirit may live vividly what it resonates to live freely.

That is somewhat what the Earth has most to offer, how much everything has a different and unique focus of experience upon the same experience we call Earth.
(02-12-2018, 07:38 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]The defining feature of STS, though, is being just fine with the suffering of others if it in any way furthers their own agenda.  In fact, putting others' interests ahead of one's own more than 5% of the time fails you out of STS harvest.  Let's just let that sink in.  

"Evil" is not sadism, but selfishly using others to advance one's own agenda.

Literally everything that is wrong on this planet can be traced directly to this.

I think it is important to see sadism/masochism in a broader light to understand how the concept ties in to negativity and the STS path. It is simply the satisfaction and enjoyment that an entity may gain from exercising control over another entity or entities, or conversely, of being controlled by another entity. The manifestations of this are many.

Most people probably think of something kinky when they hear those words, but they represent a fundamental social dynamic and personality drive.
(02-12-2018, 08:55 PM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]I think that's exactly it. To me polarity is unconditional love expressed conditionally, whether STO or STS, and to tie up with wholeness then you can't really have one without the other and instead love being expressed truthfully as both which reflect it. It's a bit how I saw the story of the two wanderers in Ra's home world. They came to serve from their higher conditions, which were leaning toward the positive, and yet once within incarnation it was by providing the negative polarity that they could actually reach many in need of something, because those who were more compassion oriented, in the end, merely served those who resonated with their ideals and all those who didn't had no service, they were merely stuck in a society that was sickening to them probably just because it was the majority's will.

What is healthy is highly subjective and I think the Universe somewhat moves from near-perfect healthiness and away from it because of how absolute-healthy is a prison that is unhealthy in itself. Any whole is an idea of parts, and having parts implies variety and diversity, as otherwise to have a whole is monotone and dull and it needs not to be made complex into parts. Negative polarity in the end serves a portion of wholeness, just like positive polarity serves nothing more than a portion of wholeness. Both merely work with what is resonant to them from a specific state in a nexus of time, which will come to transform over and over afterwards just like it had before. I think the STS path is a path filled with regrets, but that those regrets in the end will be transcended into perceiving unity, then there is no regret and instead the sight of perfection of both what was and what will come to be, always a role that answers a need, always an aspect of wholeness expressing in its dance with the other portions. Nothing would ever be anything without biases, yet once with biases, we identify to them and they become what we are because of that we have known ourselves through them. I think the greatest service is neither to offer that which is healthy or that which is unhealthy, but to offer the potential of diversity, because only through it is the whole greater.

To me wisdom is to not manifest the opposite of what you desire (not even easily done in higher densities), as otherwise there is a lesson of wisdom associated.

Edit, thought to add : I think the Earth is poorly representative of what the STS polarity is and that it can come to be in worlds much different than this one. I think what defines the Earth is confusion and it is in confusion that things suffer the most. Then again, confusion is a mean for diversity and variety and is not natural to this density but a service added to it so that spirit may live vividly what it resonates to live freely.

That is somewhat what the Earth has most to offer, how much everything has a different and unique focus of experience upon the same experience we call Earth.

What if 4th density is the density of unconditional love, but the difference in polarities is whether one has unconditional love for all other-selves, or if one has unconditional love for self, in which case that entity is willing to do whatever it takes to secure their desire of self-aggrandizement (more capacity for self-love) with no universal morality (basically a big "screw-you" to all other people)?

Wouldn't it be the case then that Earth, as the confusing place that it is, would be a prime spot of luring unaware supplicants?
Removed.
(02-12-2018, 11:00 PM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]What if 4th density is the density of unconditional love, but the difference in polarities is whether one has unconditional love for all other-selves, or if one has unconditional love for self, in which case that entity is willing to do whatever it takes to secure their desire of self-aggrandizement (more capacity for self-love) with no universal morality (basically a big "screw-you" to all other people)?

Wouldn't it be the case then that Earth, as the confusing place that it is, would be a prime spot of luring unaware supplicants?

I think the material describes the negative entities as playing by the Earth's rules, so more than luring unaware supplicants, I see it as a dimension of free will and the ability of choice offered in this density.

I think unconditional examples are not so much found in polarized beings and instead we can look at the Earth and Sun, which allow mankind to express what it is as it is composed, nothing is so much imposed as free will is allowed to be expressed. Polarized beings need to touch, need to paint their color, need to fix things they see are requiring fixing, need to answer the specific calls they desire to hear, they are conditional in their love and offer only what is resonant of them from a fix state they maintain in their desired choice. This will be relinquished in 6D I think, to step into unconditionality all reaching, which enables all things as they are willed. I think the last step of this Octave as a point of view of it, is to become the enabler/significator of all that is in all colors of itself, that is to become One with All.
CHAPTER 22
The friendship of Jesus and Lamaas. Jesus explains to Lamaas the meaning of
truth, man, power, understanding, wisdom, salvation and faith.

Among the priests of Jagannath was one who loved the Jewish boy. Lamaas Bramas was the name by which the priest was known. One day as Jesus and Lamaas walked alone in plaza Jagannath, Lamaas said, My Jewish master, what is truth?
And Jesus said,
Truth is the only thing that changes not. In all the world there are two things; the one is truth; the other falsehood is;
and truth is that which is, and falsehood that which seems to be. Now truth is aught, and has no cause, and yet it is the cause of everything.
Falsehood is naught, and yet it is the manifest of aught. Whatever has been made will be unmade; that which begins must end. All things that can be seen by human eyes are manifests of aught, are naught, and so must pass away. The things we see are but reflexes just appearing, while the ethers vibrate so and so, and when conditions change they disappear. The Holy Breath is truth; is that which was, and is, and evermore shall be; it cannot change nor pass away.
Lamaas said, You answer well; now, what is man?
And Jesus said,
Man is the truth and falsehood strangely mixed. Man is the Breath made flesh; so truth and falsehood are conjoined in him; and they strive, and naught goes down and man as truth abides.
Again Lamaas asked, What do you say of power?
And Jesus said, It is a manifest; is the result of force; it is but naught; it is illusion, nothing more. Force changes not, but power changes as the ethers change. Force is the will of God and is omnipotent, and power is that will in manifest, directed by the Breath. There is power in the winds, a power in the waves, a power in the lightning's stroke, a power in the human arm, a power in the eye. The ethers cause these powers to be, and thought of Elohim, of angel, man, or other thinking thing, directs the force; when it has done its work the power is no more.
Again Lamaas asked, Of understanding what have you to say?
And Jesus said, It is the rock on which man builds himself; it is the gnosis of the aught and of the
naught, of falsehood and of truth. It is the knowledge of the lower self; the sensing of the powers of man
himself.
Again Lamaas asked, Of wisdom what have you to say?
And Jesus said, It is the consciousness that man is aught; that God and man are one; That naught is naught; that power is but illusion; that heaven and earth and hell are not above, around, below, but in; which in the light of aught becomes the naught, and God is all.
Lamaas asked,
Pray, what is faith?
And Jesus said, Faith is the surety of the omnipotence of God and man; the certainty that man
will reach the deific life. Salvation is a ladder reaching from the heart of man to heart of God.
It has three steps; Belief is first, and this is what man thinks, perhaps, is truth. And faith is next, and this is what man knows is truth. Fruition is the last, and this is man himself, the truth. Belief is lost in faith; and in fruition is lost; and man is saved when he has
reached deific life; when he and God are one.

Heres a link to a free pdf. Its an amazing read, even recounts his initiation in the great pyramid. Its supposedly a direct channeling and the Author's life purpose was to record this book.

http://brittlebooks.library.illinois.edu...aqugos.pdf
(02-13-2018, 10:24 AM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]I think the material describes the negative entities as playing by the Earth's rules, so more than luring unaware supplicants, I see it as a dimension of free will and the ability of choice offered in this density.

I think the negative pole try not to infringe on freewill, not because of any morality, but because no negative polarisation can happen without the freewill of the participant. The luring of unaware supplicants would be convincing people to graduate in the negative, and therefore join their empire.

(02-13-2018, 10:24 AM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]I think unconditional examples are not so much found in polarized beings and instead we can look at the Earth and Sun, which allow mankind to express what it is as it is composed, nothing is so much imposed as free will is allowed to be expressed. Polarized beings need to touch, need to paint their color, need to fix things they see are requiring fixing, need to answer the specific calls they desire to hear, they are conditional in their love and offer only what is resonant of them from a fix state they maintain in their desired choice. This will be relinquished in 6D I think, to step into unconditionality all reaching, which enables all things as they are willed. I think the last step of this Octave as a point of view of it, is to become the enabler/significator of all that is in all colors of itself, that is to become One with All.

I think pure love (the love that takes us to 4th density) has to be unconditional. I believe that is what we are trying to learn in 3D. The choice is where you assign your uncondition-ality, because there is a power to being unconditional about something that can surpass being human. Therefore you are allowed to graduate into a reality that is somewhat "superhuman" (4th density).

I don't think you need to be unconditional about loving everyone (which is the Law of One, a 6th density law), but you can be unconditional in an ideal which has a basis in love, such as being unconditional in the belief that everyone should be free to love who that want, or everyone should be free to express their love in unique ways. If you believe this ideal is more important then your own personal interests (51% service to others), then you're good to go!

In 6th density Ra says there is no veil, they become light itself, and they exist outside of time. For me, the fact that a negative entity only finally gives up their negativity at this point, because they literally can't proceed any further in evolution, is a testament to how serious they are about their polarity. I don't see it as a harmonious intermingling of paths, and even if this happens, it's so far from 3D experience that it loses all meaning.

But of course, friendly disagreement is healthy in a community, so all good either-way  Smile
There isnt different kinds of wisdom. Wisdom is wisdom. Its what relates to blue, 5th density.

Its understanding of existence, how it works.

Usage of that knowledge/energy is what separates the positive and negative.
(02-13-2018, 06:43 PM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2018, 10:24 AM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]I think the material describes the negative entities as playing by the Earth's rules, so more than luring unaware supplicants, I see it as a dimension of free will and the ability of choice offered in this density.
I think the negative pole try not to infringe on freewill, not because of any morality, but because no negative polarisation can happen without the freewill of the participant. The luring of unaware supplicants would be convincing people to graduate in the negative, and therefore join their empire.

I meant to say that this negative luring is part of the rules intended from outside these negative intents which intend to lure. The negative intent is by definition negative.

(02-13-2018, 06:43 PM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2018, 10:24 AM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]I think unconditional examples are not so much found in polarized beings and instead we can look at the Earth and Sun, which allow mankind to express what it is as it is composed, nothing is so much imposed as free will is allowed to be expressed. Polarized beings need to touch, need to paint their color, need to fix things they see are requiring fixing, need to answer the specific calls they desire to hear, they are conditional in their love and offer only what is resonant of them from a fix state they maintain in their desired choice. This will be relinquished in 6D I think, to step into unconditionality all reaching, which enables all things as they are willed. I think the last step of this Octave as a point of view of it, is to become the enabler/significator of all that is in all colors of itself, that is to become One with All.

I think pure love (the love that takes us to 4th density) has to be unconditional. I believe that is what we are trying to learn in 3D. The choice is where you assign your uncondition-ality, because there is a power to being unconditional about something that can surpass being human. Therefore you are allowed to graduate into a reality that is somewhat "superhuman" (4th density).

I don't think you need to be unconditional about loving everyone (which is the Law of One, a 6th density law), but you can be unconditional in an ideal which has a basis in love, such as being unconditional in the belief that everyone should be free to love who that want, or everyone should be free to express their love in unique ways. If you believe this ideal is more important then your own personal interests (51% service to others), then you're good to go!

In 6th density Ra says there is no veil, they become light itself, and they exist outside of time. For me, the fact that a negative entity only finally gives up their negativity at this point, because they literally can't proceed any further in evolution, is a testament to how serious they are about their polarity. I don't see it as a harmonious intermingling of paths, and even if this happens, it's so far from 3D experience that it loses all meaning.

But of course, friendly disagreement is healthy in a community, so all good either-way  Smile

I'm afraid anyone that dislikes friendly disagreement would distaste being my friend, so glad you dont mind it, although this time it seems more about the usage of words in defining things than our understanding of the concepts. Using the words unconditional and conditional can probably be described, literally, everything.
Wisdom is knowing the truth and how to actualize it - seeing the light and directing your steps according to this vision.

Often used as synonyms: prudence, sagacity, discernment, foresight, judgement, experience, perfected ability to make right decisions ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prudence

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/sagacity
Removed.
(02-11-2018, 07:13 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly, how do you define it?

There's STO and STS kinds of wisdom.
Is there also neutral wisdom?

And what connects wisdom and honesty?

I liked Plenum's answer comparing wisdom and light.

I see it similarly. The light of truth is consciousness, awareness, or spirit. Consciousness "illuminates" the objects of existence.

Without the light of consciousness, or awareness, no truth could be "seen" or "witnessed". It would not be illuminated by spirit.

Polarity increases the ability to discriminate between truth and falsity (because it indicates the degree to which one is realizing the One -- the purity of the kundalini circuit). This, by its very nature, leads to an increase in wisdom (an increase in in the intensity of spiritual light). An increase in the ability to "discern".

This part is actually neutral. But the STO adept and the STS adept use that wisdom in precisely opposite ways in relation to others. One uses the increased awareness of truth to enlighten others to the truth also (empower others). The other uses the increased awareness of truth to more powerfully lead others away from the truth in order to more effectively control them. Knowledge is power, and the more you lead others away from it, the less they have and the more you have. STO and STS create their realities in different ways -- one uses cooperation and the other uses coercion. They both are means of harnessing the attention, or spiritual power, of others for greater ends.  
Is difference between in STO and STS wisdom only in intention of use? I don't think so. STO is interested in falcifity and trickery in shodow light (half-light/half-truth?). Ra states this is a different kind of spiritual power:

Quote:80.8 Questioner: I am sorry for my lack of penetration of these mechanisms and I apologize for some rather stupid questions, but I think we have here a point that is somewhat central to what we are presently attempting to understand, so even though my next questions may be almost unacceptably stupid, I will attempt to try to understand what this power that our visitor seeks is and how he uses it . For it seems to me that this is central to the mind and the evolution of it in which we are involved.

As this entity that is our visitor increases his power through these works, what is the power that he increases? Can you describe it?

Ra: I am Ra. The power of which you speak is a spiritual power. The powers of the mind, as such, do not encompass such works as these. You may, with some fruitfulness, consider the possibilities of moonlight. You are aware that we have described the Matrix of the Spirit as a night. The moonlight, then, offers either a true picture seen in shadow or chimera and falsity. The power of falsity is deep as is the power to discern truth from shadow. The shadow of hidden things is an infinite depth in which is stored the power of the One Infinite Creator.

The adept, then, is working with the power of hidden things illuminated by that which can be false or true. To embrace falsity, to know it, to seek it, and to use it gives a power that is most great. This is the nature of the power of your visitor and may shed some light upon the power of one who seeks in order to serve others as well, for the missteps in the night are oh! so easy.
(02-27-2018, 04:35 AM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]Is difference between in STO and STS wisdom only in intention of use? I don't think so. STO is interested in falcifity and trickery in shodow light (half-light/half-truth?). Ra states this is a different kind of spiritual power:

I'm not sure if your statement was directed at me, but in order to use trickery, one has to know what is true.

How would one use falsity to one's advantage if they don't know what is true and what is false? And how would one use truth to enlighten others if one doesn't know what is true and what is false?

That would make no sense.

The moonlight shows the same things, and the STS individual just uses that knowledge to direct others into the shadow of falsity for personal advantage (this *IS* the seeking of falsity and using it as power). It is moonlight because the light isn't perfectly revealing. If we we knew the truth perfectly it would no longer be moonlight, it would be sunlight.

Quote:Ra: [...] You will recall that we went into some detail as to how those not oriented towards seeking service for others yet, nevertheless, found and could use the gateway to intelligent infinity. This is true at all densities in our octave. We cannot speak for those above us, as you would say, in the next quantum or octave of beingness. This is, however, true of this octave of densities. The beings are harvested because they can see and enjoy the light/love of the appropriate density. Those who have found this light/love, love/light without benefit of a desire for service nevertheless, by the Law of Free Will, have the right to the use of that light/love for whatever purpose. Also, it may be inserted that there are systems of study which enable the seeker of separation to gain these gateways.

This study is as difficult as the one which we have described to you, but there are those with the perseverance to pursue the study just as you desire to pursue the difficult path of seeking to know in order to serve. The distortion lies in the fact that those who seek to serve the self are seen by the Law of One as precisely the same as those who seek to serve others, for are all not one? To serve yourself and to serve other is a dual method of saying the same thing, if you can understand the essence of the Law of One.

Quote:Ra: [...] The adept, whether positive or negative, has the same Matrix. The Potentiator is also identical. Due to the Catalyst of each adept the adept may begin to pick and choose that into which it shall look further. The Experience of the Spirit, that which you have called the Moon, is then, by far, the more manifest of influences upon the polarity of the adept. Even the most unhappy of experiences, shall we say, which seem to occur in the Catalyst of the adept, seen from the viewpoint of the spirit, may, with the discrimination possible in shadow, be worked with until light equaling the light of brightest noon descends upon the adept and positive or service-to-others illumination has occurred. The service-to-self adept will satisfy itself with the shadows and, grasping the light of day, will toss back the head in grim laughter, preferring the darkness.

The light is the same, it is how they use it, which results in the different way the light is filtered through the energy centers. Service to self is possible only in the shadows, however, which is why they prefer it. In full illumination, only the service to others interpretation may be had. And in darkness only the service to self interpretation may be had, but in order to know what that darkness is, they have to skirt the boundary of darkness and light. They don't want full illumination, because they can't play their game there. Thus they satisfy themselves with the shadows. But shadows are only possible with the light. And knowing what is dark and what is light is only possible with the contrast.
Removed.
(02-27-2018, 04:32 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]How would one use falsity to one's advantage if they don't know what is true and what is false? And how would one use truth to enlighten others if one doesn't know what is true and what is false?

That would make no sense.

The moonlight shows the same things, and the STS individual just uses that knowledge to direct others into the shadow of falsity for personal advantage (this *IS* the seeking of falsity and using it as power). It is moonlight because the light isn't perfectly revealing. If we we knew the truth perfectly it would no longer be moonlight, it would be sunlight.

Good point. STS adept knows truth indeed but only to reject it and embrace falsifity (Satan is called "a liar and the father of lies"). On the other hand STO are embracing the truth. This leads to different decisions - different wisdom. I think wisdom includes also how you follow/don't follow the truth.