Bring4th

Full Version: Negative energies and their effects on certain people
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was curious, and I think I read somewhere, that wanderer's might have a tough time here due to the incompatibility of their energy vs the energies being put out. I used to deal with (and still do, not as bad) with horrible social anxiety where I stay at home and just read, I am a loner. The World didn't/doesn't seem to jive well with me.

I guess my question is, are the negative one's aware of, and target wanderer's specifically in this way? Like psychic/energy attacks? Not saying I am a wanderer but if one were.

And I ask because there are many who seem to live care free without any ill effects. Do the energies only target select people?
It’s my understanding that the entire planet is enmeshed in a cloud of negativity and some people are more sensitive to this. So I don’t think it’s all that common that specific entities are targeted and I don’t this kind of paranoia is helpful. When I was in junior high I was pretty sure that there was a conspiracy to manipulate me and bring me down.. not true. But sure in the Ra material there’s a lot of scary comments about wanderers being attacked etc, basically if you are a lighthouse entities will be attracted to you and will try to get some of that light for themselves.
Wanderers can be extra sensitive to energies, so you may find issues with certain social dynamics (causing you to want to disengage) that other people seem to not be bothered with.

As for greetings, it can happen, but if you're able to turn each greeting into catalyst that strengthens your faith towards a loving conviction, then you'll be well protected.
(02-11-2018, 11:13 AM)DungBeetle Wrote: [ -> ]I was curious, and I think I read somewhere, that wanderer's might have a tough time here due to the incompatibility of their energy vs the energies being put out. I used to deal with (and still do, not as bad) with horrible social anxiety where I stay at home and just read, I am a loner. The World didn't/doesn't seem to jive well with me.

I guess my question is, are the negative one's aware of, and target wanderer's specifically in this way? Like psychic/energy attacks? Not saying I am a wanderer but if one were.

And I ask because there are many who seem to live care free without any ill effects. Do the energies only target select people?

Anyone who lives differently than the various collectives could readily be considered a wanderer. This causes types of dissonance.

Since all is energy, those that live care-free are just more able to transmute denser energies.
If you're polarizing positively, you'll be noticed. If you're channeling positively, and especially if in a group (as group channelings are more powerful,) you will be a high priority target for psychic attacks.
(02-11-2018, 11:13 AM)DungBeetle Wrote: [ -> ]I was curious, and I think I read somewhere, that wanderer's might have a tough time here due to the incompatibility of their energy vs the energies being put out. I used to deal with (and still do, not as bad) with horrible social anxiety where I stay at home and just read, I am a loner. The World didn't/doesn't seem to jive well with me.

I’m kind of the same way. It’s quite natural and easy for me to “feel” another and the energy of the environment. One of the challenges for empathic people is to not allow yourself to be swayed. I haven’t mastered this yet.

Negative entities certainly would try and target our distortions or weaknesses, if they are greeting us. Usually one isn’t attracting the attention of the “loyal opposition” unless he is standing close to the Light. Or, if you are being greeted for whatever reason, you have the power to choose to accept the greeting or not. (Taking the temptation, for example).

Remember how Don Carla and Jim called the 5D negative their “friend”. They knew he was walking with them looking for any opportunity to take Carla out, but she didn’t give him the opportunity. Even when Carla stopped breathing, she didn’t give in. (I thought this was so smart how Carla responded: if I pass out from lack of oxygen, then I’ll just start breathing again while unconscious. Therefore no need to fear.)
Of course most people, even wanderers, aren’t being greeted by 5D negatives. We are usually experiencing the greeting or temptations from the 4D negative minions.
Ra did say in the LOO that wanderers tend to be high profile targets though. What standards they use to target individuals I’m not sure. But I think it has something to do with the Light that they shine through their STO works, or even radiance of being.

Honestly though, I wouldn’t worry about being psychically greeted. It may happen, it may not. How do we protect ourselves? The greatest protection is Love, according to Ra. Be mindful. Try to walk with an open heart and be forgiving, understanding, accepting and discerning. It’s okay if we trip, we just pick ourselves back up and try not to trip again. Christ had to go through the temptations as well from the devil in the desert for 40 days and nights. The Buddha was also tempted by Maya upon his awakening.

No negative entity can touch the pure open heart, though. Truly, that is the greatest protection, one realizing his true nature, imo.
Awesome replies, thanks Bring4th! Smile

I have for sure noticed the creativeness of thoughts and a lot has changed since I have started "walking the path". Most for the better. I seem to be "creating" better circumstances overall. SLightly off topic but energy/thought related a little I think.