Bring4th

Full Version: People you know/knew appearing in dreams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello ;-)

Last night a person a used to know (we were in a relationship for some years) appeared in my dream and "talked to me". She asked a question to the effect of why we were no longer in touch/talking.

This is not the first time something lime this has happened to me.

Would you have had similar experience or opinion? Do you think this is "for real", i.e. the higher selves of the both of us communicate in time/space and, and the dream experience is what is filtered down to my incarnate mind?

Or is it only my imagination?

Thanks!

PS: Didn't quite know where to post this, if here is the wrong section, sorry, would the mods please move this?
Only you can answer that question. 

I think some dreams are psychological and some are not. In my opinion psychological dreams deal with conflicts or imbalances to work out—daily or long-term.

The feelings in dreams lend clues. 

I suggest keeping a dream journal. It's amazing what you can discover by doing this. Patterns emerge, issues surface. It'll help in discerning the difference between a psychological dream and one where you possibly make contact with other beings (dead or alive). You may even be able to go back in the journal and see where certain dreams were prophetic. Add the dates to the entries. Smile
Every time a particular person appears in my dreams they're always attacking me. I think it's my shadow self manifesting.
I still seem to communicate and interact with old friends, colleagues, people I knew well, in dreams. Unfortunately my memory is mostly very poor on account of my marijuana consumption but I find it fascinating that I seem to have such a deep bond with people I haven't physically seen or spoken to in years.
Well, yes.
People from 25 years ago have been appearing in my dreams. Maybe some emotional knots from that time are being dissolved (I'm doing more energy work).

As for your friend, maybe it was her, yes, for real. Either way, what about the question she made? Do you have an answer? If so, try to meditate a bit, focus on her energy and mentally send her your thoughts about the issue. If you don't have yet an answer, just do the same but tell her: "sorry darling, I'm still working on it".  Wink

Hey, just follow the suggestion if you feel it right for you!  

Love!
(02-18-2018, 09:32 AM)Skipjack Wrote: [ -> ]Hello ;-)

Last night a person a used to know (we were in a relationship for some years) appeared in my dream and "talked to me". She asked a question to the effect of why we were no longer in touch/talking.

Would you have had similar experience or opinion? Do you think this is "for real", i.e. the higher selves of the both of us communicate in time/space and, and the dream experience is what is filtered down to my incarnate mind?

Thanks!

PS: Didn't quite know where to post this, if here is the wrong section, sorry, would the mods please move this?
I get it all the time, literally!  Tongue  in all shapes and forms and symbols.
(02-18-2018, 09:32 AM)Skipjack Wrote: [ -> ]Hello ;-)

Thanks!

I've had the experience and would not say Everytime you see someone in your dreams your communicating or experiencing with them directly. However it is definitely possibly to meet up in dreams.