Bring4th

Full Version: Preparing for Steps of Light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been under the impression that it's possible to get a sense of walking the steps of light, even while alive in 3D.

I just open my field when I have the intent to raise my vibration to take in more light and love.

What do others here feel about being able to walk the steps of light before the real deal?

When I do this, I get a feel of which chakras have the bottleneck and are holding up the other chakras. It feels like a magnetic cloud.

So I just allow the energies of my focus to flow through me without trying to direct them.

And slowly I feel myself open up.
In my opinion the kundalini is congruent with the concept of the stairs of light. I have had similar experiences that you speak of, and welcome back brother!
(02-18-2018, 02:04 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]In my opinion the kundalini is congruent with the concept of the stairs of light.  I have had similar experiences that you speak of, and welcome back brother!

Does reality for you get more fluid when this happens?

Like what I am seeing, such as pictures, begins to get slightly wavy and has slow ripples that move maybe a few mm.
That is when the energy goes through my head and I begin seeing through my 3rd eye.

Bashar even said that reality will become more unglued and unstuck as you awaken.

And when I look through a specific area, the peripheral vision around that becomes distorted until I turn my eyes back on that.
(02-18-2018, 02:15 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2018, 02:04 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]In my opinion the kundalini is congruent with the concept of the stairs of light.  I have had similar experiences that you speak of, and welcome back brother!

Does reality for you get more fluid when this happens?

Like what I am seeing, such as pictures, begins to get slightly wavy and has slow ripples that move maybe a few mm.
That is when the energy goes through my head and I begin seeing through my 3rd eye.

Bashar even said that reality will become more unglued and unstuck as you awaken.

And when I look through a specific area, the peripheral vision around that becomes distorted until I turn my eyes back on that.
Similar sight effects, however the greatest change is how light itself looks, or the streaks of light. I can't really explain it, but they appear completely different. Almost hologrammy idk how to explain it. The colors are the same, but the streaks...there largely different. Also if I stare at light it begins forming into a triangle. Especially stars. They appears as triangular to me now.
One day I saw golden flecks on people's faces. In the Ra material, they mention seeing silver flecks I believe, but Ra couldn't talk about it.

I've been able to control somewhat the wavy distortion. If the character is smiling, I can manipulate how I see the image to make them frown slightly, or eyebrows get serious.

Usually though when I stare at something, it changes into a mess and catches me off guard, often startling me.

I'm so used now to seeing things and shadows moving out of the corner of my eye. It doesn't really startle me as much anymore, and I don't even bother to turn and look at it.

Usually, it might be an inanimate object such as the curtain moving out of my peripheral. If I look, then it stops.

Stars are usually dots because they're far enough away to be considered zero-dimensional. Sometimes when I squint at lights, I get hundreds of tiny rays that come out in all directions.

I've seen colors, especially yellow, begin to look holographic. I sometimes relax into this sensation, but it can make me feel a little dizzy too.
I know exactly what your talking about above brother. I have extremely similar experiences/observations. Ive seen the silver specks, they weren't golden though.

How have you been gemini? I am glad to see you back.

Tell me about your away time brother, please?
(02-18-2018, 09:03 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]I know exactly what your talking about above brother. I have extremely similar experiences/observations. Ive seen the silver specks, they weren't golden though.

Info posted in this post: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...#pid240636

It's been pretty easy going for me.
(02-18-2018, 09:28 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2018, 09:03 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]I know exactly what your talking about above brother. I have extremely similar experiences/observations. Ive seen the silver specks, they weren't golden though.

Info posted in this post: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...#pid240636

It's been pretty easy going for me.

Good brother, I'm glad you've had an easy going.
Checkmate