Bring4th

Full Version: New personal experience in meditation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was meditating yesterday, and I think I might have had an inner vision for the first time. But that's just a guess. Anyway, it was something like this:

Usually in the first 5 to 10 minutes of a meditation I'll just relax and wait for my head to start buzzing(mildly), I'll call it Phase One. And then there comes a time when I get really relaxed and something like a "lift off" happens, where I become even more relaxed yet at the same time more focused/centered, and the pressure increases a bit. That's Phase Two. Usually I'll just settle for that. And yesterday I decided to go a little further. So I intentionally tried a bit. After some effort something happened, I'm not sure what. For around 10 seconds or so I saw red. It's hard to describe exactly what it was like. But it was simple. It wasn't pale or bleak or shining, just red, like when you see the color red, with a reasonable intensity. I didn't pay much attention the margin or the sides. I was 'looking' right in front of me. And then it became a 'normal' meditation.

So, did I finally touched the bottom of Malkuth or the shoelace of an archetype? Was I on to something? Or where was I?