Bring4th

Full Version: What does each Chakra feel like?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to get a sense of what each Chakra feels like to be activated.

For example, when i drink coffee, i feel awake. Which Chakra is caffeine impacting?

When I use to do intense workouts, I would feel really great and energetic. I'm guessing my brain releases endorphins, which is making me feel this way. Which Chakra is this?

When i use to take hydrocodone, it would make me feel great. Its similar to when your brain releases endorphins, but i would also feel a lot of love and compassion. I"m guessing this opens the green-ray center, but is there something else happening here?

I remember the first time I discovered this type of information. As well as becoming somewhat enlightened, I had a strong sense of spiritual well-being for a period of time. Can someone help me understand what happened here?

What i am trying to do, is to get a feel for the activation of my energy centers. I use to be in a really good place, but since my addiction to hydrocodone, there is a big drop in all my centers and am trying to make my way back. i would like to get a sense for what this would feel like.

Thanks
They sort of feel like a magnetic cloud. I can tighten the size of the cloud by using my 3rd eye to focus it in.

It's more important to have an overall balance of all your chakras than any specific one.
But mainly it's the primary energy centers of red, yellow and blue.

You'll get a feel of if the energy flows by how stuck it feels.

If you aren't energy sensitive or can't feel energy, I recommend getting attuned to Reiki. It's an energy healing modality, but it opened my chakras to being energy sensitive.
It also caused a degree of discomfort as my body got used to it.

I find I am using my jaw/teeth to steer a lot of the energy. It seems like that's how it works for me.
(02-18-2018, 10:11 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]They sort of feel like a magnetic cloud. I can tighten the size of the cloud by using my 3rd eye to focus it in.

It's more important to have an overall balance of all your chakras than any specific one.
But mainly it's the primary energy centers of red, yellow and blue.

You'll get a feel of if the energy flows by how stuck it feels.

If you aren't energy sensitive or can't feel energy, I recommend getting attuned to Reiki. It's an energy healing modality, but it opened my chakras to being energy sensitive.
It also caused a degree of discomfort as my body got used to it.

I find I am using my jaw/teeth to steer a lot of the energy. It seems like that's how it works for me.

Very interesting comment, i am not understanding some of your points, such as magnetic cloud, or jaw/teeth to steer energy?
(02-18-2018, 10:04 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to get a sense of what each Chakra feels like to be activated.

For example, when i drink coffee, i feel awake.  Which Chakra is caffeine impacting?

When I use to do intense workouts, I would feel really great and energetic.  I'm guessing my brain releases endorphins, which is making me feel this way.  Which Chakra is this?

When i use to take hydrocodone, it would make me feel great.  Its similar to when your brain releases endorphins, but i would also feel a lot of love and compassion.  I"m guessing this opens the green-ray center, but is there something else happening here?

I remember the first time I discovered this type of information.  As well as becoming somewhat enlightened, I had a strong sense of spiritual well-being for a period of time.  Can someone help me understand what happened here?

What i am trying to do, is to get a feel for the activation of my energy centers.  I use to be in a really good place, but since my addiction to hydrocodone, there is a big drop in all my centers and am trying to make my way back.  i would like to get a sense for what this would feel like.

Thanks

I really couldn't specifically tell you what they all feel like. However each does have a different input to the whole, when your atleast hovering around a true color. For example Orange ray is probably the most tangible and relayable. For me it is like satisfaction/joy. However each adds to the complete dynamic. So as you activate and subsequently balance the next ray. The previous (if balanced) should be mixing and mashing it up.
(02-18-2018, 10:17 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2018, 10:04 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to get a sense of what each Chakra feels like to be activated.

For example, when i drink coffee, i feel awake.  Which Chakra is caffeine impacting?

When I use to do intense workouts, I would feel really great and energetic.  I'm guessing my brain releases endorphins, which is making me feel this way.  Which Chakra is this?

When i use to take hydrocodone, it would make me feel great.  Its similar to when your brain releases endorphins, but i would also feel a lot of love and compassion.  I"m guessing this opens the green-ray center, but is there something else happening here?

I remember the first time I discovered this type of information.  As well as becoming somewhat enlightened, I had a strong sense of spiritual well-being for a period of time.  Can someone help me understand what happened here?

What i am trying to do, is to get a feel for the activation of my energy centers.  I use to be in a really good place, but since my addiction to hydrocodone, there is a big drop in all my centers and am trying to make my way back.  i would like to get a sense for what this would feel like.

Thanks

I really couldn't specifically tell you what they all feel like. However each does have a different input to the whole, when your atleast hovering around a true color. For example Orange ray is probably the most tangible and relayable. For me it is like satisfaction/joy. However each adds to the complete dynamic. So as you activate and subsequently balance the next ray. The previous (if balanced) should be mixing and mashing it up.

THank you, do you feel perfectly balanced?
(02-18-2018, 10:22 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2018, 10:17 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks

THank you, do you feel perfectly balanced?

Not a chance, I have to climb the energy every single day, and fall multiple times a day. Sometimes I cannot rise above yellow, sometimes I cannot rise above orange. Some days I have a phenomenal day and vibrate at green and above all day. Its a world of shifting sands where even those with balance, topple.
Would you say you have inner peace Infinite?

Though things can set me off for a few moments, I correct them pretty quickly and maintain peace for most of the day.

johncarson, well my teeth steering the energy was something I learned along the way. I was doing it unconsciously without realizing it for awhile.
But not everybody handles it that way. People with Reiki use their hands, but I just send from my own Field. The energy field that surrounds and contains me.
After all, everything is a manifestation out of the Field of the Universe.

By magnetic cloud I mean a little bit of repulsion feeling. It gets sort of tight around my chest area, around the heart and the 3rd eye.
I want to say yes, but seems a little arrogant. I would rather say I am usually peaceful.
(02-18-2018, 10:44 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]I want to say yes, but seems a little arrogant. I would rather say I am usually peaceful.

I envy you! There was a time when i use to be pretty well balanced. I do think i gained alot of perspective from my recent experiences. In the past, i use to ask myself "how can ppl get to a state of stealing and hatred, etc"... but i realized that the level of activation of your chakras can have huge influences over your actions. Also, i think its easy for ppl to get themselves in a cycle of addictive behavior.

Now, i am just trying to work my way back.
My advice is to just start slow and build a nice foundation. In which I mean from red to orange. Get those centers unblocked, and balanced as possible. It will really go along way. Get out interact with the world, experience. Let yourself feel how you feel, and then analyze the experiences in moments of meditation and silence.
You can ask your spirit guide to do work on you. They can help balance your chakras and smooth out your field.
I asked my higher self after my spirit guide, but the higher self didn't do anything extra.
So I think the guide did pretty much what he needed to.

If you can feel the guide working on your body, it may be a nice warm sensation.
This is what it feels like to me:

The bottom three have a spin. They change quite a bit in circumference and speed of rotation. They act like a vortex sucking in varying degrees of light/love. Pushing it too much is not good as there's a type of bottleneck on top of yellow, and over doing it overwhelms this portal into the heart.

The fourth is like a crystal that radiates. It has flaws like any diamond would, it's rare to be completely crystalline, but that doesn't mean you're not still radiating brilliantly.

The 5th and 6th are so fine in energy that I only feel them as they are being expressed. The 5th is felt as I speak from the back of my throat. Normally, I speak from my mouth which is more nasal.

For me 6th is conceptional in nature, utilised during times of contemplation.

7th just feels like a fountain of light/love pouring from the top of the head and covering the body in a shell.
(02-18-2018, 10:04 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]For example, when i drink coffee, i feel awake.  Which Chakra is caffeine impacting?

Caffeine would increase vitality, thereby increasing spin of lower three chakras. As it makes you feel more potent in the world this would increase red. As it can make you feel good, this has a positive effect on self-concept and therefore increases orange. As it makes you more productive, able to think faster and clearer this can increase yellow.

But like with any drug, the effects are only temporary and an addiction to a substance can degrade the whole system over time.