Bring4th

Full Version: Understanding my state of trance/PLR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went to bed last night, the same as always but a few things differentiated in my sleep. (for all the information i'm sleeping on my left side the whole night)

The first is very interesting to me, I woke up to pee normally, but to my surprise there was a dried substance on my inner thigh which I assume was cum.
I know that it is normal especially because I've gone no fap for more than a month, but I have had dreams with women and I have opted not to have sex(but i will kiss them) and yet I didn't even experience the ejaculation.

After going back to sleep I felt a wave of energy like a sine wave from my feet all the way up to my back(only on the side i was touching the bed), after a few seconds I felt that energy turn into a constant wall seemingly trying to push/tip me over onto my stomach. I started to get chills all over and I woke up scared, after a minute of convincing myself there were no ghosts in my room and that I was on the edge of the astral plane I started to go back to sleep.

(either before or after this I heard the weird clicking noises in my third eye as i saw a book, I knew i couldn't read it as it would take too much energy for my healing body, explained later)

After some normal dreams, the energy seemingly started to come again, but this time I welcomed it with opened arms. When I felt the pressure pushing my back, I went with it rolling on my stomach in my mind. It felt like I was floating, very peaceful for the first seconds, but then I started to go up and as I looked around I seemingly was viewing a galaxy and what I assume were storms. At this point I remember that I should focus on love so nothing can hurt me.

It seems for some reason I can't remember what comes next with 100% accuracy. But, I think I was in a past life regression.

I was going after someone who had body guards. As I learned later on he was the owner/developer of hotels. He must of ruined my community with a hotel so I was setting out for revenge. I saw him walking with 3 bodyguards and somehow I was hanging onto a plane and I made it fly towards him, but it missed and it was as if I was seemingly holding onto the bottom of the plane and dropped into the shallow water next to the dock that he was 20 yards from. He sent one of his bodyguards, but I dragged him in the water and killed him. The next 2 followed and I killed both of them. Now I took the guy back into his hotel where it was just me and him.

I'm not too sure what happened next, but I either killed him and I went to jail or we both went to jail. After that there was an interviewer on the road who was interviewing workers in the jail asking about me. I remember one of them said when I walking in I made 2 signs with my hands. One meant that I wasn't going to talk to anyone and the other was something about not caring about anyone. It seems I got my revenge and that was all I cared about and after that my life had no meaning.

After that I was in a mail room with an envelope with my name on it filled with papers and then I woke up. I wish would be able to go into the astral plane on command, but my chemical body is not healthy enough. I seem to have a very active 3rd eye and if I focus on it my lower colon started to get irritated as I have had crohn's disease in the past, but with dieting it doesn't get worse.

I feel I have an important lesson to learn here on Earth as I come to possibly harvest. Here I must learn that people have to work together to make a difference where as in my past I didn't care about others. The lesson on my past life if it might be, goes hand and hand with my present life. when I was a child I was obsessed with feeling equal. Whether it was emotional or physical(i would hit my right leg if I bumped my left leg on something). But this all changed as my parents were divorced and my mom got 4 days a week and every other weekend when we were younger.

I remember crying after one week day with my dad and feeling as though I couldn't do anything in my power without hurting my mom's feelings, so a hole in my heart formed and I have tried to fill it with other things my whole life. Not caring about anyone else as I could never feel with my heart. Recently I have been trying to balance myself, unblock my rays, and retain the mentality I had as a child. I feel if I can overcome the resistance as I get closer to the light, I will be able to make a difference with the wisdom I contain.
You might want to look up information on balancing Wisdom with Love.  See if that resonates, heavy bias towards wisdom, not enough love.

(02-19-2018, 02:00 PM)Surfboard Wrote: [ -> ]I remember crying after one week day with my dad and feeling as though I couldn't do anything in my power without hurting my mom's feelings, so a hole in my heart formed.

I would focus on by this. Talk therapy may be a good idea. We have to balance our minds first before the body, and there seems to be a lot to unpack and balance in just this statement.
(02-19-2018, 05:19 PM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2018, 02:00 PM)Surfboard Wrote: [ -> ]I remember crying after one week day with my dad and feeling as though I couldn't do anything in my power without hurting my mom's feelings, so a hole in my heart formed.

I would focus on by this. Talk therapy may be a good idea. We have to balance our minds first before the body, and there seems to be a lot to unpack and balance in just this statement.

That was a couple days before this, I talked it out for a bit, understood all sides to the best of my ability, accepted it and forgave myself and others. I'm just really confused because things are happening so fast. Thanks for the tip
(02-19-2018, 02:00 PM)Surfboard Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't even experience the ejaculation.

Are you sure it wasn't pre-cum?
Also, congrats on no fap for more than a month. Do you think your break caused the wave of energy and et cetera?