Bring4th

Full Version: Experience with Real Magic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I mentioned before I once saw Ra as a holographic miniture person that did magical hand signals.
This was back when I was first developing schizophrenia after working much with Ra on a mental level.

I once offered my hands to Ra. I was willing to lose my hands for Ra.

I was in handcuffs that day at the police station the night before being taken to a mental hospital.
My hands were behind my back.

As I offered my hands to them (thinking they would be replaced with anthro paws), the handcuffs began to get tighter around my wrists.
They got so tight it became painful and I said "ow, ow" pretty loud. A couple of officers came over and removed the handcuffs.

There was a deep groove in my wrists, and one officer asked the other why they put them on so tight.

That groove lasted a few weeks, and my wrists were numb after that for a few weeks as well.

That lasted in my mind to this day about their power, and how they answer things. They knew I wouldn't lose my hands, but my heart was in it and I'm sure they sensed that.

Anyone else have examples in their life of seeing real magic?