Bring4th

Full Version: The New Call
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the website of an author or group of authors, there does not seem to be anyone taking credit for this work and it states that it is not channeling. The work is accurate from the perspective of established STO esoteric knowledge. The book "The New Call" and others paint an interesting picture of the New Age and define quite clearly and confidently what is the state of the times and what is the definition of STO and STS. The books and collections of discussions are available for download. Clearly the work is riddled with Esoteric Christian symbolism.

This work coincides with the Law of One material quite cleanly. The work mentions the Law of Life repeatedly which is of apparently parallel meaning. It uses Esoteric Christian symbolism and high-order occult references to describe the state of Earth from a rather high perspective. The Harvest, polarity/duality, the Choice, and densities are specifically referenced as well as wanderers/walkins/starseeds.

The New Call
Thanks for the reference, Protonexus.
I am halfway through the first book.

For me, this material is, by far, the very best companion to the L/L Research material I have ever encountered.

The author mentions that the book is not channeled, but is a compilation of channeled teachings and esoteric traditions. The specific sources are not named, nor is the writer. It seems to me that the Ra books must have been the primary starting point for the writer. In every point mentioned that is discussed by Ra, the New Call material is 100% in perfect alignment with an accurate representation of what Ra says. In every point that is not covered by Ra, the New Call material feels to me to be totally congruent with integrity to the LLR material.

Not only is the content superb, it is presented in a highly intelligent and vividly clear writing style. Both content and presentation are truly uplifting for me. As I read, my body relaxes, my mind is gently stimulated to see many new connections that make sense, my emotions experience peace and love, my intuition affirms the deep truth and my spirit rejoices. With the reservation that I am only half through the first book, so far I have a completely positive recommendation of this material for any seeker on b4 who would like a fresh and comprehensive perspective on the Law of One. Every page could spark a wonderful conversation.

The writer occasionally mentions having written the material in 1997. At times I wish I could have encountered it back then. When I recall where I was at in my path back then, however, I have to realize that I simply would not have been able to comprehend or use the material then. Finding it now is actually perfect timing for my spiritual journal.

Thanks again, Protonexus, for this amazing find.

After I have had time to ponder some of the key points that stand out to me, I will mention them here.