Bring4th

Full Version: Can I just return to the Source for a while?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
'cause I've played myself to a situation where I can't see a way out! I'm so full of frustration, everything seems mildly interesting at best, I'm in mental pain all the time and it's slowly making my body ill too and things just don't motivate me anymore! I'm at least 90% sure that even heroin would not dull this pain since the last time I took LSD I felt intense euphoria and it just felt like blehhh! What's the deal with this, is this the Dark Night or just regular depression, nihilism, heartbreak? All at once! My heart yearns for love and that's all I want, won't the Creator take me back to Him if just for a while?
I've asked to return myself to Creator dozens of times in my life, even when I was doing well spiritually. It doesn't happen because the vibration requires us to accept all and be one with all. It's such a pure vibration that it's difficult to realize it when we're in such a low state.

Even when I'm doing well, I can still feel down.
You could be returning to Source every night as you sleep, but it wouldn't be right if you could remember those memories in your 3D incarnation as it would disturb your learning process and ability to make choices behind a veil.

(02-21-2018, 09:41 PM)Aleksi Wrote: [ -> ]'cause I've played myself to a situation where I can't see a way out!

Can you be more specific about why you feel trapped in your life?
(02-21-2018, 11:02 PM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]You could be returning to Source every night as you sleep...

I like this. Smile

(02-21-2018, 09:41 PM)Aleksi Wrote: [ -> ]'cause I've played myself to a situation where I can't see a way out! I'm so full of frustration, everything seems mildly interesting at best, I'm in mental pain all the time and it's slowly making my body ill too and things just don't motivate me anymore! I'm at least 90% sure that even heroin would not dull this pain since the last time I took LSD I felt intense euphoria and it just felt like blehhh! What's the deal with this, is this the Dark Night or just regular depression, nihilism, heartbreak? All at once! My heart yearns for love and that's all I want, won't the Creator take me back to Him if just for a while?

My advice is to try and break the loop you're in. When we get into depressed states, our worlds become smaller. The trick is to expand possibilities and get out of the collapsed state. There are times when this can take a lot of work. But it has to do with focus.

The first thing I would do is stop trying to analyze your situation. What you need to do, and this is usually the most difficult thing, is to take some action. And have no expectations of immediate results. If there is no motivation, then this is where your will comes in. Just decide to do something and do it. Without knowing your specific situation, I can make a general comment: whatever you are heart-broken over, change focus to yourself and how you can improve yourself. Every day, look in the mirror and say one good thing about yourself. Remind yourself of your good qualities and interrupt thought patterns that spiral down.

Drugs—even  sugar—mess with the balance of beta-endorphins and their receptors (one important part of the whole picture). If you take something that will induce euphoria or even just good feelings, there will be a dive afterwards chemically in the brain. So the first thing is to treat your body as a friend you want to take good care of. There are great supplements on the market with lithium and St. John's Wort that gently help to stabilize brain chemical balances. Good food is important. Love your body and all the microorganisms in it that coexist with you and help keep you functioning.

Get some exercise. Take some walks in nature. Look at trees, wild animals. Listen to the breeze scraping over rocks and feathering the grasses. This will help take you out of yourself and out of the loop.

You may have done what I suggest already. But preservere. "All things must pass," as George Harrison wrote. Change is constant in this universe. Imagine yourself 5 years from now, looking back at your life. What would you have yourself doing now?
When we do eventually return to Source we won't have any identity.
We might not even remember doing it when we eventually leave it.
(02-22-2018, 12:02 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2018, 11:02 PM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]You could be returning to Source every night as you sleep...

I like this. Smile

(02-21-2018, 09:41 PM)Aleksi Wrote: [ -> ]'cause I've played myself to a situation where I can't see a way out! I'm so full of frustration, everything seems mildly interesting at best, I'm in mental pain all the time and it's slowly making my body ill too and things just don't motivate me anymore! I'm at least 90% sure that even heroin would not dull this pain since the last time I took LSD I felt intense euphoria and it just felt like blehhh! What's the deal with this, is this the Dark Night or just regular depression, nihilism, heartbreak? All at once! My heart yearns for love and that's all I want, won't the Creator take me back to Him if just for a while?

My advice is to try and break the loop you're in. When we get into depressed states, our worlds become smaller. The trick is to expand possibilities and get out of the collapsed state. There are times when this can take a lot of work. But it has to do with focus.

The first thing I would do is stop trying to analyze your situation. What you need to do, and this is usually the most difficult thing, is to take some action. And have no expectations of immediate results. If there is no motivation, then this is where your will comes in. Just decide to do something and do it. Without knowing your specific situation, I can make a general comment: whatever you are heart-broken over, change focus to yourself and how you can improve yourself. Every day, look in the mirror and say one good thing about yourself. Remind yourself of your good qualities and interrupt thought patterns that spiral down.

Drugs—even  sugar—mess with the balance of beta-endorphins and their receptors (one important part of the whole picture). If you take something that will induce euphoria or even just good feelings, there will be a dive afterwards chemically in the brain. So the first thing is to treat your body as a friend you want to take good care of. There are great supplements on the market with lithium and St. John's Wort that gently help to stabilize brain chemical balances. Good food is important. Love your body and all the microorganisms in it that coexist with you and help keep you functioning.

Get some exercise. Take some walks in nature. Look at trees, wild animals. Listen to the breeze scraping over rocks and feathering the grasses. This will help take you out of yourself and out of the loop.

You may have done what I suggest already. But preservere. "All things must pass," as George Harrison wrote. Change is constant in this universe. Imagine yourself 5 years from now, looking back at your life. What would you have yourself doing now?

Thank you for this and thanks to all others who replied. I think I'd have myself resting and eating healthy right now for a bit.
Finding a place where you can retreat to - a mountain resort, a single bungalow in a distant location - where you can be silent and be yourself and think about what's going on - that could help.