Bring4th

Full Version: Walking the Universe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this working.

As we have noted, each of the true-color densities has the seven energy centers and each entity contains all this in potentiation. The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience. There are adepts who have penetrated many, many of the energy centers and several of the true colors. This must be done with utmost care while in the physical body for as we noted when speaking of the dangers of linking red/orange/yellow circuitry with true-color blue circuitry the potential for disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex is great. However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread.

This is projection of the energy body creating union with any aspect of reality desired. Very fun to do with different galaxies, stars, and entities view-able via telescopes. Tends to create a state of transcendence of density. Black holes exist in a dimension where all is love/light, so will create significant suffering to teach you though. (exist beyond space and time to a large extent)

My current understanding is that we gestalt via the local super-conscious (subconscious complete service to others), and then guarded or bounded by the various councils and entities that protect our dharma or soul allow as much access to these celestial bodies as fits our learning. Kind of like visiting friends while being supervised by mom and dad.
(02-22-2018, 08:02 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this working.

As we have noted, each of the true-color densities has the seven energy centers and each entity contains all this in potentiation. The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience. There are adepts who have penetrated many, many of the energy centers and several of the true colors. This must be done with utmost care while in the physical body for as we noted when speaking of the dangers of linking red/orange/yellow circuitry with true-color blue circuitry the potential for disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex is great. However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread.

Interesting you've brought this quote up as I've always really wondered about it. I mean, are they really saying that you can graduate to 8th density (next octave of experience) while in a human body? Like is there a difference between regular contact with intelligent infinity and "activation of violet-ray intelligent infinity"? It just seems near impossible.
If someone penetrated the true color for their third eye, how could that harm their heart ray or the lower chakras?
(02-22-2018, 08:36 PM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2018, 08:02 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this working.

Interesting you've brought this quote up as I've always really wondered about it. I mean, are they really saying that you can graduate to 8th density (next octave of experience) while in a human body? Like is there a difference between regular contact with intelligent infinity and "activation of violet-ray intelligent infinity"? It just seems near impossible.

There is a difference between Infinite energy (7th level) and Infinite Intelligence (8th). The difficulty in funneling Infinite energy, and opening the gate to Infinite Intelligence is extremely hard here. If you do this, you get a passport to the next octave of experience. Literally, the next octave, not density. Octave.
(02-22-2018, 10:32 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]

There is a difference between Infinite energy (7th level) and Infinite Intelligence (8th). The difficulty in funneling Infinite energy, and opening the gate to Infinite Intelligence is extremely hard here. If you do this, you get a passport to the next octave of experience. Literally, the next octave, not density. Octave.

But then Ra goes on to say that some adepts have penetrated many of the energy centers of the higher true-colours (green, blue, etc). So wouldn't you have needed to penetrate those denser energy bodies while on Earth, thereby working your way through many many chakras, going all the way up until you penetrate the violet-ray body itself?
I'm definitely not ready for the next Octave, nor would I want to skip past 5th and 6th density. Where I get to make my dreams come true.

Don't think of the densities as concrete things. Your soul is able to shift around as it processes and balances incarnational lessons. Although if you stay in positive 4th, then you don't, because positive 4th is a place of safety from the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune. Which is not bad. It felt kind of like heaven looking back.
(02-22-2018, 10:09 PM)Surfboard Wrote: [ -> ]If someone penetrated the true color for their third eye, how could that harm their heart ray or the lower chakras?

It impacts all the other energy centers causing significant imbalance. However, the imbalances in the other energy centers are transcended to a significant extent as the graduation process is to a very large degree protected. (the greatest damage of course is in the orange ray as you channel much more of the repressed energy present in the local bodies)
(02-22-2018, 11:07 PM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2018, 10:32 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]

But then Ra goes on to say that some adepts have penetrated many of the energy centers of the higher true-colours (green, blue, etc). So wouldn't you have needed to penetrate those denser energy bodies while on Earth, thereby working your way through many many chakras, going all the way up until you penetrate the violet-ray body itself?

I think it's just a perk to the extension of free will that the veil offers, which is why you wouldn't need to pass through the more dense bodies and just connect to it directly.

It's a potential of confusion.

Edit : I thought to add. I think it's not something that can be sought, it's more of an alignment.