Bring4th

Full Version: David Wilcock on Coast to Coast aug 10 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:idea:

Listen to David Wilcock explaining the underpinning geometry of our whole universe on: www.youtube.com/watch?v=34pMs773BFc

transitenHeart
(09-01-2010, 04:26 AM)transiten Wrote: [ -> ]:idea:

Listen to David Wilcock explaining the underpinning geometry of our whole universe on: www.youtube.com/watch?v=34pMs773BFc

transitenHeart

...and "The coming of the Golden Race" and not "Age" and a lot more like how the pyramids were built...and how it's possible to move big stones with chanting, trumpets and drumming...
Great find. I'm listening to him now.
His site sometimes has transcripts after his radio appearances. Is there a transcript posted for this show?
(09-01-2010, 11:46 PM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]His site sometimes has transcripts after his radio appearances. Is there a transcript posted for this show?

Goodmorning Questioner

I don't know, go and look at http://www.divinecosmos.com

transiten
I just took a quick look and didn't see it. I'm not active on his site these days. Maybe someone who is more up on his work can post here if a transcript becomes available.
David Wilcox has an excellent one with Richard Hoagland on the Radio. Be sure to check it out tells us alot.
Hi Dandylion, it's dandy to see a new member here. How familiar are you with the Ra books, the basis of DW's work and also of this site here?
(09-02-2010, 10:53 PM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Dandylion, it's dandy to see a new member here. How familiar are you with the Ra books, the basis of DW's work and also of this site here?
Yes
I have relentlessly searched, read and listened to him on his radio and You tube interviews. Pete Peterson on You tube is a must! LOL and the radio 2 download on the start menu, of Divine cosmos.com. I like his interview with Hoagland. Have you captured the Torsion field work? A pyramid in the sky in Moscow? I'm so interested in this science. Especially when it comes to all the benefits of the Pyramid, too bad it got into the wrong hands. As Ra said, he put it here to help humanity, not just the few.
There are plenty of relentless seekers here, nice to have you on board.
Everything I say here is my own personal opinion, I don't have an official role here.

I was concerned at first with your extremely short first post. That's because we have had several situations where people signed up for an account, put in one-liners that didn't really fit with the discussions, and then a few days later tried to change their messages to drop in advertising spam. What a rude nuisance! They never get far before moderators shut 'em down here, but then some other schmuck gets the same list of forums and tries the trick again.

It's much more common, but of course not necessary, for seekers to have a backlog of things they want to talk about in some paragraphs worth of new posts as soon as they find this place. If you are indeed a sincere person, not a spambot or hired gun dropping off spam-bombs, then I withdraw my hesitancy and look forward to our learning from each other.

Did you know that Wilcock's site has his own discussion forum area? http://divinecosmos.com/forums/
If you are following up on the Ra books and on Law of One spirituality, either here or there will work as well.

I think this forum here is more focused on metaphysics and on the challenges of spiritual evolution in everyday life, such as how to be loving when people around are nasty. The Divine Cosmos forums are far better, in my opinion, to follow up on specific shows or articles of David's. Since his forums are on the site that has his own publications, you have a much better chance of finding someone who is familiar with the particular interview, radio show, essay etc. from David.

We have the discussion of pyramid geometry here, but it's really following up on just one cryptic comment from Ra about geometry: "1/6 of the height" doesn't match up with standard data about the Pyramid. For the modern news about the Pyramid tunnels, you might be better off starting a new thread in Olio. The history and politics of caretaking for this all-of-humanity legacy would be a good discussion, even though it doesn't relate much to the geometry thread.

For DW's torsion field and Moscow material, I suspect you will find a better prepared audience on the DW site.
Dandylion, did you name yourself after Carla's cat?