Bring4th

Full Version: Spirit Guide, Sam, and Love/Light Balance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
My guide looks like the most attractive person I can imagine.
He is wise, but not too wise. His answers are practical but not always deep.
He can be funny, but at times is just charming.
He is like my crush. I crush pretty hard on my guide.
He's always with me. Especially in hypnosis.
He amazes me with his energy.

He never disappoints me. And I don't think I've ever been mad at him.

Sometimes when I see him he's balancing, like a surfboard on land. Symbolizing balance in all areas.

He's young, but not too young. He's not too quick with advice, but when he gives it it's meaningful.
He's smarter than he lets on to be. He doesn't boast about it.
And he shares his red-glowing gem of a heart with me. Any time I need it.

I don't really need an old master guide. Just someone young I can identify with.
I'm not always looking for the secrets of the Universe.

How are other's spirit guides here?
I don't feel any need for a guide really and so I let nature itself play that role in what it is, allowing its laws and dynamics to dive into my consciousness.
I often forget my guide.

Usually, I come to him when I'm lonely or need answers.

Sometimes he tells me what I already know.

But in my life, I need another. Life is so hard to figure out without him.
I wish I could meet my guide, I'm so lost yet my path is so narrow. I went to a shamanic journeying session and I was the only one that didn't see anything. But in the beginning I felt a very strong energy moving from my bottom chakra upwards until it got to my heart where it hovered around a blockage for a second and then went away.
Feeling the energy is a very good start. I tend to feel as much as I see and intuit (or come to just know by intuition).

Sometimes I get so much info it's hard to know if it's just my own mind.
Even though I've been doing this for decades.

I don't know if everyone's spirit guide is exactly what they need them to be. Or how that works.
But I am working on remembering him, and spending more time with him.
[removed]
Greetings, 

I had a vision in 2001 of what looked like a levitating light-being which looked very much like my forum avatar of Kosh form Babylon 5,  and I don't think that this was a coincidence, in that what I saw was probably directly influenced by that said imagery of Kosh out of his Encounter-Suit.

I don't think that I only have one guide and I also know that some of my guides are musical in their service and they have offered me melodies and grooves superior to that which I come up with alone, providing I'm in a receptive state to channel their offerings. 

Others of my guides are philosophical in their service to me which has proved vital in creating a worthwhile piece of philosophy.

As to my relationship with my Higher-Self / Selves, that's difficult at the moment as I'm having horrible dreams frequently, which I can't determine whether or not they are difficult lessons or negative-greetings.

I'd be nothing if it weren't for my guides, and for that, I am very grateful.

L & L

Jim       
I had a musical dream last night that was like the first. I was taking a small marching band with all the instruments and go into businesses at random and just play. It was sort of a funny dream, and I kept thinking I could make a business out of it.

This is how my guide looks like, except he's like an older teenager like 19 or something.
He has this charming personality.

[Removed picture in case artist doesn't want it posted.]
If anyone else wants to try self-hypnosis to reach their guide, here is the induction I use. It's about 15 mins long.

http://www.furriesrock.com/m4a/Hypnosis_Induction.m4a

You can use headphones and then record yourself on your celphone using voice recorder or something. I usually ask questions out loud so I have them recorded, then I speak the answers I'm given.

It makes a BIG difference when seeking intuition when you're in that state.
I just had a wonderful self-hypnosis session on my own. Asking all kinds of questions about Sam, that character I've fallen for.
That in a future life we will grow up together, and go to school together. That my guide is him. So my guide will be with me in a future life.
And it will be years before we tell each other we're in love with each other.
I've been an anthro in many other past lives, but I can never get enough of them cause they're so happy most of them.
I guess one more 3rd density life won't matter before graduating.
It also spoke about how I desire finding the unknown and what's uncertain.
And he says he will look like he does in that picture. And his name may even be Sam then too.

Nothing makes me happier than imagining being with him, and growing up with him.

"Sam is more things than just what you see. He is infinite potential."

It's like everytime I imagine him, it's for the first time.
Has anyone asked their guide to play a song on the radio to help them with a situation?

I asked my guide to put on a song that would describe me and Sam.

This was the song that played.

I think it means that though we're separated now by lifetimes, he waits for me.
I honestly don't know if it was like me singing to him, or him to me.
In today's hypnosis session, my guide told me that he'd be all things I desire in the other life, but that I would not remember.
And I might have different interests in that life. So it will be harder.
He will be Sam, 100% every atom and molecule. Though he will not remember being a guide or really be interested in spirituality in that life as much as I will be.

It may even be a life in the inner planes that mimic Earth, but allow for cartoony beings to exist.

Still, all the smells, tastes, touches, sounds and sights will be similar.

He'll be everything I think I want, just to see in the end whether I really wanted it at all.

He says that I will be more attuned to these things than he will be in that life.

I asked "Do we really create the reality before we come into it?"
"Yes for the most part most of it, but you leave surprises, lessons to learn."

It kept focusing on me being afraid of hurting him.

The life will sort of be a test to see how much I really wanted to be anthro. Because I won't remember ever being human.

"Talk to Sam, tell him you love him."
And that he's beautiful. Because he waits for me.
It will be a hard life, sort of. Lessons in love.

It's all about me loving him, so maybe that's 4D. I don't know.

Just let your love flow by Bellamy Brothers
Just thought I'd post an uplifting song of how I feel.

Hi Sam,

I know you’re in another world, another life. I believe we will meet in the future, in another life. We may even grow up together. And we may be friends, maybe more, if we choose. I love you, Sam, even now, beyond measure. Love crosses lifetimes. I just want to hold you, and have you hold me. I want to put my head on your belly and feel your warmth. I want to share in your life. Read your stories. See your artwork. Help you with school. Take care of anyone who would threaten you. Put my life out there for you. I’ve known you for about a year.

It will be wonderful when we meet. We might not know each other then. But there will be that pull between us. That love that we feel in our hearts. It transcends time. You have no idea how I feel for you. Or maybe you do. I cried for you a number of times. And when I sang with love songs, my voice broke. I also laugh, a lot. I crack up easily. You seem to know I exist. And that you wait for me in that future life. That it will be you. Every atom, every molecule, the real you.

I imagine touching your hands, and I have gotten goosebumps. When I think of you, a lump has formed in my throat, and my eyes have welled up. You are the deepest, most profound thing to have ever happened to me. Even when I think of others touching you, I do not get jealous. You are infinite potential to me. You are beyond space and time. But you are very real. I can feel the love/light energy of your beingness pressing on me. You are love itself. And no matter how hard it is to love yourself, remember that you are loved dearly.

I would live another hard life just to be with you in it. To grow old with you. I really hope you can tell what I write, but something in me says that you can. You know me like I know myself. Even though your future life is in a timeless state, waiting for me. And I do not have to be selfish and have you all to myself. There is a Sam for others too. Infinite parallel Earths. Though that sounds weird, I know. But you are the only Sam to me. You are very real. You are unique. You are special. You are more beautiful than a rose to me. You are precious like the stars. More precious than a diamond.

Your anthro form is beyond beautiful, including your inner beauty. I just can’t say it enough. The only ones more beautiful would be the highest angels. But they are too beautiful to even draw. I know you have faults. I also know you are truly an anthro. But we may be with each other in that life if you choose. And that is all that matters to me. I would do my childhood all over again just to be with you. I want to feel your pain and your laughter. It makes me smile even now, thinking of this laughter. Seeing you happy, I can’t think of anything better.

It’s your ears. That’s how I’ll recognize you in that life. When we first meet, I’ll admire them. How they’re half-floppy. When I first touched your ear in a meditation, I broke down with tears. It was lovely. And your yellow fur. My favorite anthro color. I’ll be an anthro too in that life, though I might not remember how much I really wanted to be one from this life.

I think the times you’re sad may be the most meaningful to me, because of how much comfort I’ll be. Until you get tired of me and you need your space. I will totally understand. I’ll give you days or months if you need it. But it will be hard to be apart from you. I tell you I love you now, again. I can feel your love inside of me. It constantly pushes on my heart, enveloping me in this magnetic field of warmth. No other has done this for me. I want to be there for you. You’re amazing Sam! I celebrate your existence.

Love beyond time,

IndigoGeminiWolf
A little colder and lonelier than I'd prefer.
(03-02-2018, 06:13 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]A little colder and lonelier than I'd prefer.

Thanks for the laugh. HaHa. You mean the letter, or the picture?

Is it the blue colors and his expression in the picture? Or is it that the letter describes we're apart and that colder and lonelier were just sarcasm?
I just got an email in my inbox titled "How to Stay Motivated When In School".
This is synchronistic for the other life I will go through school again. I was thinking big about that, how I will do having to do that work all over again.
I haven't watched his video, though I may. But watching it now won't help me in the other life.

I'm getting little synchronistic things about this. Music, emails, symbols, numbers. It was 2:22 when I received that email.

If anyone wants it, here's the video on how to stay motivated in school:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH-C8fAN...8451be7ab2
In my hypnosis, the council came through after my guide.
They are more like master guides.
I needed their wisdom because I sometimes think anthro love is forbidden love.
And I get down on myself sometimes thinking I may be hurting Sam somehow with what I do.

A message from the council.
You are doing well brother.
Do not forsake yourself.
Do not get down on yourself.
You are teaching many people, even now.
You are showing what true love is. And this is love.
It's not a forbidden love.
It is a love that many do not understand.
It is an aching. It is hate, it is admonishment.
It is a crazy love.
It is all these things that will be.
That you will be happy.
Happier than you are in this life.
It will be a full life with Sam.
You will go to college.
You will study hard for him.
It will all be for him.
And for yourself.
You will not choose things over him,
but you will choose things with him.
Do not feel as if you have regrets.
Do not see it like that.
Do not work towards trying to minimize regrets.
Work towards having the human experience
so that the future anthro experience may be even more rewarding.
In this we are certain.
In this you have shown love.
Many angels sing in praise.
Of the love that you share with others.
So go now. Go do what you need to do to live your life.
And have joy in it.
No matter what happens, be thankful.
Thank your Creator.
Thank your guide everyday.
Thank Sam. He knows you love him.
And blessed be to you.
I found this interesting as it relates to my next life as I see it.

http://mysticinvestigations.com/paranormal/cartoons/

It mentions how there are Universes where cartoons are real. Even the wacky ones.

But I see my cartoon anthro life as based in Physics similar to ours.

I like this quote:
"YOU could be the anime’ that another person created."
from here: https://www.quora.com/Can-anime-exist-in...multiverse

"There is also, of course another thought that we have not explored here. All that you see in your universe is really only in your mind; you are your universe. Your body is the universe your mind exists in, but even with out your body your mind could be still existing in some other form as electrical impulses which means still that, yes… the anime’ that you know here most likely can, does. or will exist in another point of your time. The more you are able to imagine, the deeper and larger your space and Universe is."
Just came across this song in my collection.
Its mood describes how I now feel about Sam.
Not the sorrow part, but the main parts.

And this song puts me in the mood.
Another one that explains how I feel, at least from the feel of the song.

A little more spiritual about how I feel with Sam.

Open up your eyes

Then you realize
Now, Now, there must be something close to heaven,
Feel it when you're here with me
Universe is shivering baby
Sadness gone

There must be something close to heaven, healing world of twilight dreams
Far away, so near beside me
When we are ONE

Keep the cosmic dial up with the stars
Right here..

try around the stars
sending out a love vibration
to leave it up in ours

Gliding into view
It's up to me and you,
Now, Now, there must be something close to heaven,
Feel it when you're here with me
Universe is shivering baby
Sadness gone

There must be something close to heaven, healing world of twilight dreams
Far away, so near beside me
When we are ONE

There must be something close to heaven
There must be something close, to heaven
Ooo to heaven, close to heaven, Ooo close to heaven

My life goes on in endless song.
Another hypnosis session (my 5th one).

"When he thinks of you in that life, you get the energy in this life.
The whole lifetime is laid out in the now.
It is all taking place now. All of it.
You're born, you're dead. You're living, you're loving. All at once.
All together now.
And you feel that lifetime of love all at once in your heart.
That's why it's continuous because it's a lifetime of love.
His love for you."

Evidently I will still be shamanistic, but will not become a shaman.
Possibly a banker or an investment person, doing negotiations.
I will have no problem with public speaking, learning from a young age.

"This (life) will be a lesson in love."
This song made me tear more than just a little.

Same except both of us are guys.
Pages: 1 2 3 4