Bring4th

Full Version: Incarnating on the Inner Planes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My guide tells me my next life may be on the inner planes.
Because my mate and I will both be cartoony anthros.

Is anyone else aware of inner planes existence?

Are there places where growing up there is like growing up on Earth?

Is time/space ever as real as space/time? And can you live a full life there, and then live and die like in this life?

Or are there other Earths that are 3D that would be parallel to our own that could have this sort of reality?
(03-01-2018, 01:17 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]My guide tells me my next life may be on the inner planes.

A frog sitting on a lily-pad on a pond in a bright summer day could "tell" you the same thing. Would you believe it? Everything can speak. Oftentimes, you're only speaking to yourself. Point in fact:

Quote:Is anyone else aware of inner planes existence?

These are the planes of mind, psyche or soul (same thing, different linguistic roots); realms without body(*). It includes anything that falls under the broad category of "garden-variety dreams" at the surface and most unconscious (unattended) levels, to a wide range of OBEs at the conscious yet "in-between" (physical Earth) level, to various states of lucidity at the deepest levels of conscious, wakeful dreaming (which may interphase with more or less higher dimensions/demsities in a sort of "backdoor" way), progressively becoming more purely emotionally symbolic and mathematically/geometrically abstract the further ones goes.

Quote:You may call the mind a "body". However, this promotes confusion and leads to greater misunderstanding, as a disembodied mind is without the defining characteristics of a physical vehicle proper (reproductive and metabolic processes — as exhibited by 2D thru 6D to greater or lesser degree). Additionally, it instills the idea that the disembodied appearance must be that of an anthropomorphic figure (ie. pair of arms and legs, head above shoulders), which is simply untrue.

So why do ghosts and most momentarily dislodged entities during OBEs and such perceive themselves as their (and this should give it away) current physical form (down to the clothes, no less!)? For the same basic reason jello will retain the shape of the mold it was cast on. It will hold for a while (out of habit), but eventually return to its more amorphous, uncompressed, natural condition (without face or eyes or mouth, obviously) if left out just long enough. The mind simply adopts the form of the body its attached to (the extreme example being "ghosts"). This does not, however, preclude the soul from appearing in the form of other such imaginary figures, particularly when interacting with others (notably those in the body who need the "security blanket", hence anthropomorphic "guides" that suit the recipient's preconceived biases, predilections and expectations). Such is the realm of imagination.

Quote:Are there places where growing up there is like growing up on Earth?

The "places" are in your mind (whether personal or shared dream-like scenarios, even unconsciously). They are just figments of imagination. As such, growing (in the sense of physical aging from young to old) may be mentally fabricated, but without a physical vehicle proper it is merely a symbolic representation at best — rather than actually functional in a true biological sense (as experienced by incarnated entities through the densities).

Quote:Is time/space ever as real as space/time?

Neither is "real" in the true sense of the word. Reality is Infinity itself (pre-Creation, post-Creation). Everything else is one or another particularly segmented aspect of the Grand Illusion: a kaleidoscopic Light Show of fractal shapes and forms and color held together and guided by Logoic parameters of mathematical/geometrical precision.

Quote:And can you live a full life there, and then live and die like in this life?

See above. The short answer is: no. There is no birth or death, because there are no bodies (the soul has no reproductive functions). You are attempting to project bio-physical dynamics into the purely non-physical/imaginal realms of mind. Physicality does not apply. Same goes for the idea of living a "full life" when there is no space/time to do so. Again, physical notions. It's all dream-state, imagination.

Quote:Or are there other Earths that are 3D that would be parallel to our own that could have this sort of reality?

All of Creation follows the same pre-established evolutionary patterns, with some minor variation here and there. In any case: everything goes through the same stages, cycling through physicality and out and back again till dissolution into (and realization of) Infinity is attained.  
Thank you Salt. I know I must sound childish at times. I am always learning.

I think time/space may feel more real than this world. Like dreams feel more real.

And even though you might not really live a full life in time/space, there can be the illusion of doing so. At least I think so.

I just don't want to be misled by my guide, in case I'm just misinterpreting the sensations.