Bring4th

Full Version: Seeking in Pennsylvania
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, radiant light and all encompassing love to you all Smile

My name is Ethan.

I am a young seeker from a small town in North Western Pennsylvania and I am hoping to meet some like-minded people!
I am highly interested in group meditation and, of course, the material brought to us by L/L and other such loving sources.
I will be the best possible version of myself I can be, and have been working at it for quite some time. However I find myself surrounded by
those who dim my flame rather than fan it. None of my friends want to meditate with me, or discover their higher purpose in reality,
or even look into all of the illicit activities our government is doing behind the scenes. They do care what I have to say, so they
are slowly starting to "get it", but the fact remains the same. I need friends to have an ebb and flow with, to resonate with me,
to share information and connect ideas for a more wholesome picture of the one infinite creator, friends to join with me and illuminate this world!
I'm only 18 but my devotion is strong, my convictions constantly grinding against this veil in hopes of higher consciousness.

Well I think I've said enough here haha, peace and love to you all!
Welcome to the forums Cinder.

I myself am from South Western Pennsylvania and would be able to meet up sometime in the future, I used to go to Erie years ago for soccer tournaments.

ps. I'm only 20 so not much of an age gap.
(03-02-2018, 01:31 PM)Surfboard Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forums Cinder.

I myself am from South Western Pennsylvania and would be able to meet up sometime in the future, I used to go to Erie years ago for soccer tournaments.

ps. I'm only 20 so not much of an age gap.

Greetings, fellows! I am located in Central Pennsylvania and would be interested in meeting. I do not travel to the Western part of the Keystone State, but if you are traveling East, you should send me a message!
(11-21-2018, 04:20 PM)prinnyd00d Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings, fellows! I am located in Central Pennsylvania and would be interested in meeting. I do not travel to the Western part of the Keystone State, but if you are traveling East, you should send me a message!

Nice username, d00d. Welcome to the forums.

[Image: latest?cb=20170901091157]
Hey yinz, I'm in Western PA, but wouldn't find driving a few hours to talk Ra and Law of One in person with some fellow wanderers. I'm still working my way through the first book and thinking of picking up the Companion written by Carla--Law of One 101 or something? Anyway, life gets busy, but each time it put the Law of One into the background, these coincidences happen that keep rearranging my life to put Ra's messages to the forefront. I hope you all are doing well.