Bring4th

Full Version: Transitory distortion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:64.1 ▶ Questioner: Could you first tell me the condition of the instrument?

Ra: I am Ra. It is as previously stated with the exception of a transitory distortion lessening the free flow of vital energy.

64.2 ▶ Questioner: Can you tell what the transitory distortion is?

Ra: I am Ra. This is marginal information.

here is my train of thought:
1. transitory and transient are pretty identical in meaning.
2. Ra implies that transient information affects the quality of the channel. (37.4). I've also heard Carla speak about this effect to quite an extent in her lectures.
3. "Marginal information" is pretty much the same as "transient information" if by marginal one means "of secondary or minor importance; not central."
4. So if this sort of information affects the contact/channel quality, it seems plausible that it will affect Carla in some way (in this case, her vital energy).

What do you think? Is Ra telling Don that his transient line of questioning is affecting Carla's vital energy?

Edit: This has been clarified in 64.4.
I think it was her propensity to push herself till she was out of vital energy. In a sense giving too much of herself for the contact.
(03-10-2018, 05:30 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think it was her propensity to push herself till she was out of vital energy. In a sense giving too much of herself for the contact.

Could you please make the connection between "transitory distortion" and what you have said? I will update my post to reflect specifically how I interpreted it.
Transitory distortion = temporary distortion
It is a distortion to be like a martyr in giving too much of yourself. It is without wisdom.

Since the contact was only temporary, her distortion of giving too much of herself (martyr) was also temporary.

There is distortion if you don't have love and wisdom balanced.
I was with Don at first, didn't know what it was, but Ra clears it up later on in 64.4. Thanks.
Can I not close or delete this thread?
Hi Bri, if you feel like your question has been answered, we can close the thread for you. I do have a thought to add:

While your supposition isn't wrong, as you mentioned in the specific questioning, Ra clears up that it's because Carla wants to sing with her church group but has been unable to. If I recall correctly, this was because she was unable to participate in the choir at the local church due to physical limitations, which made her feel unworthy, therefore blocking the indigo ray.

However, there are many times (usually in the earlier sessions) where Ra warns Don about his questioning - coded by discussing the relative position of the censor, the bible, the chalice - and Ra says that the contact could worsen over time and/or the instrument will feel increasing distortions due to upsetting the narrowband. So, it was true that Carla would physically bear the brunt of Don's lack of focused questioning, but in this specific instance, it was Carla's martyrdom over a transitory situation regarding her ability to sing in the church choir. Ra also said that Carla gained vital energy through group worship/song, so it was very important to her.

Quote:8.33 Questioner: Is there anything that we can do to make the instrument more comfortable?

Ra: I am Ra. The instrument is well balanced. It is possible to make small corrections in the configuration of the spine of the instrument that it be straighter. Continue also to carefully monitor the placement and orientation of the symbols used. This particular session, the censer is slightly off and, therefore, this instrument will experience a slight discomfort.

Quote:21.29 Questioner: I just wanted to apologize for a bit of confusion on my part in carrying on to this second 25,000 years.

I would just like to ask if there is anything I could do to make the instrument more comfortable? We would hope to have a second session later today.

Ra: I am Ra. You may observe a slight misalignment between book, candle, and perpendicularity of censer. This is not significant, but as we have said the cumulative effects upon this instrument are not well. You are conscientious. It is well to have a second session given the appropriate exercising and manipulation of this instrument’s physical complex.
My question has been answered. If it is desirable to close answered questions on this forum than by all means. Otherwise, it isn't a big deal to me.
(03-12-2018, 07:12 AM)DynamicBri Wrote: [ -> ]My question has been answered. If it is desirable to close answered questions on this forum than by all means. Otherwise, it isn't a big deal to me.

Cool. We usually try to operate on allowing as much free flowing conversation as possible, so unless you want your thread closed, then we'll probably just leave it open. Thanks! Smile