Bring4th

Full Version: RE: "Whats The Buzz...Tell Me Whats a Happenin"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Post script: "Whats The Buzz...Tell Me Whats a Happenin" has been moved to "Science and Technology."

With that in mind, forgive me for posting here again, but I thought it might garner a quicker reassessment in the attempt. It was not my intention to suggest that every (or any for that matter) article or video in any way be of scientific interest only as relates to the LOO, this in spite of the fact that the ones I chose as examples were.

Articles of interest could be on any topic as relates to the LOO. Perhaps a better place than "Life on Planet Earth" may be better suited, but certainly not "Science and Technology" for what is meant to be offered for what might prove interesting as relates to the LOO as regards current findings? I was thinking more in the way of creating a repository, if you will, for resource to stimulate thought regarding the LOO, as much as which to refer to.

I of course defer to your judgment in the hopes that it is better seen what I meant as a suggestion and offer. Just food for thought meant as assistance and participatory suggestion?

Please feel free to delete this as it is meant as a note only...

L/L

Q
My interpretation is that Science & Tech is for science or technology based material, Wanderer for personal stories, Life on Earth for everything else. I wonder if creating additional forum categories might just be confusing as to where things go. Just my own opinion.
(09-03-2010, 03:26 PM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]My interpretation is that Science & Tech is for science or technology based material, Wanderer for personal stories, Life on Earth for everything else. I wonder if creating additional forum categories might just be confusing as to where things go. Just my own opinion.

I think it might be. Which is why I chose Life on Earth. Lets see what the mods think? My only consideration is that there seems to be more info coming out daily that confirms the Ra source and is therefor interesting to bring it forward as much as other daily materials related to it...

L/L

Q
If you have a specific Ra quote, you could also start in Strictly with the Ra citation and link in the news item.
(09-03-2010, 03:38 PM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]If you have a specific Ra quote, you could also start in Strictly with the Ra citation and link in the news item.

Perhaps. But it seems surreptitious if not laborious. I was hoping it could be simple, direct, and simply a thread for related LOO materials in the world at large pulled from daily living, i.e. Life On Planet Earth,i.e. "A forum for seekers to discuss the challenges and rewards of spiritual evolution on a more personal basis, including but not limited to: relationships, family, work, parenting, study, hobbies, and break dancing. The best of personal evolution."

But again, I defer to the mods.

Q
OK.

Q