Bring4th

Full Version: pyradyne nuclear receptors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys

Was doing some research on Fred Bell's pyramids and his nuclear recptor.  All his science is based on metaphysics, and Scott Mandelker seems to trust him.  I was wondering if any of you guys have feedback regarding his inventions?

Do they work?  How good are they? How are their pymarids?

Thanks
interesting, im a little surprised that not very many people have any info 1 way or the other.. it seems to be built on similar principles to the LOO
Sorry to bump this thread again, but i'm really surprised no one on this forum has any info on this - this thing seems to be inline with most people's beliefs on this board. I cant find any other reviews, either, on the internet except for what's on their website/facebook page.

I guess this was invented by Fred Bell. Does anyone have any info on this guy? Do you trust him?
I haven't heard of him before. Reading up on him now I find his story interesting but it veers a little into the conspiracy theory end of things which I tend to avoid.

Just my gut feeling but I get the impression it's one of those situations where truth is muddled with disinfo. There may be value in his inventions but given the price tag I won't be finding out for myself any time soon.
(03-21-2018, 09:39 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't heard of him before. Reading up on him now I find his story interesting but it veers a little into the conspiracy theory end of things which I tend to avoid.

Just my gut feeling but I get the impression it's one of those situations where truth is muddled with disinfo. There may be value in his inventions but given the price tag I won't be finding out for myself any time soon.

yeah, he sounds a little crazy if you listen to him. He's the brother of Art Bell from Coast 2 Coast AM, and descendant of Alexander Graham Bell, the inventor of the phone (based on his words). If you listen to him, he talks like he knows the physics behind the metaphysical realm. How would he know such things? Is he a quack? Is he really that smart and that he's worked with advance govt tech? or He, himself, could be wanderer being fed information. He actually kind of reminds me of Tesla, of how crazy he was, but was so knowledgeable and had so many inventions.

Anyways, his invention to balance your auric field is interesting. I dont wear jewelry, but if it does what it says it does, i think its worth the investment.