Bring4th

Full Version: How can one complete one path without the other?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If the goal is for the Creator to experience itself, evolve consciousness, etc, than wouldn't each person need to experience both paths? How would the creator learn or experience completely if it was strictly an STO or STS entity? But on the other hand, if one experiences too much of the negative path, it can hurt them more than vice versa.

I guess my question is, are we going to be forced to follow both paths eventually? Just for the experience of the other? What if I don't want to experience the STS path fully? (Fully as in as negative as one can possibly be)
I would say the general path leads to the same location. Learn the STO path teaches us unconditional love towards others, and the STS teaches us unconditional love to oneself. However both can not exist without the other and are integral to the concept of unconditional love in general. This is why negatively polarized entitieis always make the switch to positive eventually, because thats inevitably the only path. The same lesson under different circumstances.
Maybe the creator has already experienced, and/or is currently experiencing, all that can possibly be experienced. See: true simultaneity and unfathomable power.
If the totality of an entity needs such an experience, its different shards would live in different existences in different realities to get that experience. Ra says that the more balanced an entity is, the less need there is to experience more parallel realities.
I agree with isis. The way I imagine it, one split into many, and many eventually share their experience with the one. So we're all doing service for one another by experiencing and learning different aspects of love and light. Perhaps this is the advantage of a social memory complex.
(03-21-2018, 10:39 AM)DungBeetle Wrote: [ -> ]If the goal is for the Creator to experience itself, evolve consciousness, etc, than wouldn't each person need to experience both paths? How would the creator learn or experience completely if it was strictly an STO or STS entity? But on the other hand, if one experiences too much of the negative path, it can hurt them more than vice versa.

I guess my question is, are we going to be forced to follow both paths eventually? Just for the experience of the other? What if I don't want to experience the STS path fully? (Fully as in as negative as one can possibly be)

The Creator experiences both paths along with every combination it took to get through that path through every entity. All entities + Creation = The Creator.

As an entity, the entity isn't forced to do anything but will do what is natural for them. If we dont make progress, we will eventually become bored of being around for infinite amount of time and decide to progress. For us to progress, we need to walk 1 path, but not both.
I remember someone on this board saying that no one has always been positive or negative. I can't find the post though.
According to my understanding, the polarities are literally just paths to a destination. If you leave your house to go somewhere, you don't turn around and remake the trip again once you've reached the place you set out to reach. You won't be forced to walk through the earlier densities as the other polarity after reaching their mutual destination.

There are only two occasions for forcing a change in polarity of which I am aware: one for negatives in mid sixth density, where, after a certain point, further growth in the negative becomes simply impossible, and the other for positives who are forced or tricked into becoming trapped within negative space for whatever reason (this almost happened to Carla during the creation of the Ra Material.)
All created beings whatsoever are the Creator. All have the Divine Spark, Yechidah, of godhead. The original desire is that all beings seek and become one. This reunification with Godhead reaps the harvest of one’s journey throughout the densities. In truth, there is only one being here.

So, the experience of the infinite number of being created is known fully by the Creator. This harvest will be the basis of the next Creation. The Creator experiences all things whatsoever, including full travel on both paths, through us. We are the hands and ears and eyes of the Creator. This is only a temporary journey we are on. Our true home is in Eternity and Infinity.
removed
(03-21-2018, 10:39 AM)DungBeetle Wrote: [ -> ]If the goal is for the Creator to experience itself, evolve consciousness, etc, than wouldn't each person need to experience both paths? How would the creator learn or experience completely if it was strictly an STO or STS entity? But on the other hand, if one experiences too much of the negative path, it can hurt them more than vice versa.

Since the distinctions between self and otherself are merely illusory, what you see as necessary is already occurring. Each person does experience both paths because each person is also each other person. This reality can be consciously utilized by showing compassion and love for others as well as ourselves.

We might also gain some additional clarity on what is actually meant by "following a path", because that makes the task sound much more formulaic than it likely is. In a channeling I recently read, Hatonn makes a studied point that it is our mental configuration that sets up the premises for catalyst and thereby our waking experience. If it were merely a binary choice of experience, that would not be very varied for the Creator. What makes it so useful is that, although evolution uses polarity as an engine for growth, the actual growing, I believe, is done in a unique and novel manner based on our mental configuration, particular qualities, individual nature, etc. Not only that, you can to a certain extent benefit from observing other selves on their path, doubling the experience to the Creator by having your unique outlook on their unique outlook. 

I will admit I'm sneaking in an idea: that our individual selves are not absolute, and that once we view things from the Creator's perspective (or even a higher density perspective) these individual identities look more like atoms in a molecule. We have a great deal of agency as individuals, but one of our most creative and consequential capabilities is in adjusting the way we view things, the perspective we take. Changing like this affects our lives, but it also adjusts the dialectical dynamics of the Creator's harvest of experience as well. It may be useful to experiment with this in order to broaden the scope of your question.

I hope this helps!
(03-22-2018, 09:14 AM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]In fact, we actually do walk both paths!

At least in third density we swing back and forth betwenn sto and sts!

Well, this is why I wanted a bit more clarity. Exhibiting STS or STO behavior in a particular incarnate situation is not really the same thing as "walking the path" of STS or STO, at least as I understood it. I see "walking the path" as committing to a polarity. Maybe the OP can clarify?

However, I think you're right that, to the extent we try on different hats in third density, we are giving a great variety of experience to the Creator and the choice we make doesn't have to interfere with that.
(03-21-2018, 11:43 AM)Xatu Wrote: [ -> ]Learn the STO path teaches us unconditional love towards others, and the STS teaches us unconditional love to oneself.

This is a common misconception. "Service to others" and "Service to self" are philosophical terms and have meanings much more expansive than their literal interpretations.

In short, "Service to others" is the path of unconditional love, including self and others.

"Service to self" is the path with only love for the self and nothing else.

If you read the paths and how they involved open or blocked energy centers (STO has all open energy centers, STS has a blocked heart and throat), you'll see that STO very much involves loving yourself and others, and of course acting that love out as applicable. I think a lot of people think any self-love is STS, and that's not true - self-love is absolutely essential to the STO path of unconditional love, because your love has no conditions, and thus it includes all things, be it the self or others.

The second distortion being what it is--free will--I don't think you need seriously trouble yourself over this.  And, besides, by the time you get to 5d or 6d, you might decide experiencing the other half of the polarity would give you some variety and stretch your capacity for wholly inclusive coolness?  Who knows, eh?

(03-22-2018, 08:47 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2018, 11:43 AM)Xatu Wrote: [ -> ]Learn the STO path teaches us unconditional love towards others, and the STS teaches us unconditional love to oneself.

This is a common misconception. "Service to others" and "Service to self" are philosophical terms and have meanings much more expansive than their literal interpretations.

In short, "Service to others" is the path of unconditional love, including self and others.

"Service to self" is the path with only love for the self and nothing else.

If you read the paths and how they involved open or blocked energy centers (STO has all open energy centers, STS has a blocked heart and throat), you'll see that STO very much involves loving yourself and others, and of course acting that love out as applicable. I think a lot of people think any self-love is STS, and that's not true - self-love is absolutely essential to the STO path of unconditional love, because your love has no conditions, and thus it includes all things, be it the self or others.

Let me quote RuPaul here: “If you can’t love yourself, how in the hell are you gonna love somebody else?”
(03-22-2018, 11:32 AM)rva_jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2018, 09:14 AM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]In fact, we actually do walk both paths!

At least in third density we swing back and forth betwenn sto and sts!

Well, this is why I wanted a bit more clarity. Exhibiting STS or STO behavior in a particular incarnate situation is not really the same thing as "walking the path" of STS or STO, at least as I understood it. I see "walking the path" as committing to a polarity. Maybe the OP can clarify?

However, I think you're right that, to the extent we try on different hats in third density, we are giving a great variety of experience to the Creator and the choice we make doesn't have to interfere with that.

I was referring to committing to one path only. I have read that if one is negative enough, they can "lose" a part of their soul/triad. It would seem both paths are not equal. How could the negative path "eventually" lead home if a part of your "thing" is lost? The only explanation I can see is that very bad people get some sort of reset? aka lose a piece of their soul.
I think path here simply means a strong direction, kind of like for a musician to focus on a single instrument to deepen its ability with it. What's an actual path is more like each individualization across the Octave spectrum, to resolve its distortion or paradox. How you walk all paths is by being each thing, but as each thing of its own you walk their path.

I think at the edge of the Octave you have to merge, in your awareness, with all things to rejoin with your truest nature. In truth, there is no moment of which you are not the center, so infinity is you and yeah, you have to accept yourself as all things that have entered your intelligence.

About your last comment, I think the losing part of the soul is not literal but more like the Ra material describes it, they shut down their heart ray and bypass it in their focus. They switch back by making the choice to allow themselves to become whole again, liberating a part of them they had buried.