Bring4th

Full Version: A weird feeling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys

Wanted to get your take on something. I signed up to have a session with Taryn Crimi from "Angelic Guides" @ https://www.angelic-guides.com/

She says that she is able to speak and channel from angels. I was so excited about our session and couldnt wait to do it.

Right before it began, i got this really weird feeling come over me, like "What if this is fake? Or she's a fraud?" This feeling somewhat derailed the session for me, and to be honest, i wasn't terribly impressed with her answers because they were so general.

You guys have any idea what happened? I want to be objective about this - was it just me thinking the worse? To be honest, i never even thought about it being fake until right before the session.
My mom is a QHHT practitioner, and so far hasn't charged.
It's basically hypnotizing you and you get to talk with your own higher self and she asks your higher self questions that you come up with, and you get to answer from your higher self, and it's recorded for you for later.
She does it over the phone too.
I see you're in TX too.
If you'd like to try a session, PM me and I'll give you her email and she can explain it better.
(03-23-2018, 06:45 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]My mom is a QHHT practitioner, and so far hasn't charged.
It's basically hypnotizing you and you get to talk with your own higher self and she asks your higher self questions that you come up with, and you get to answer from your higher self, and it's recorded for you for later.
She does it over the phone too.
I see you're in TX too.
If you'd like to try a session, PM me and I'll give you her email and she can explain it better.

Man thats awesome!! I would love to take advantage of your offer! I went to a past life hypnotist not too long ago, and found out that i couldnt get into a relax state because i'm dealing w/some lower level blockages due to pain killers i use to take. I need to rectify that and get to my normal state - i use to be pretty balanced. Once i do that, i will PM you
Did you need some energetic help from me to help you balance? I can tune into people and feel their field, and using intuition achieve balance as much as I can.
(03-23-2018, 10:03 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Did you need some energetic help from me to help you balance? I can tune into people and feel their field, and using intuition achieve balance as much as I can.

What do you mean by this? What is it that you do?
I feel a person's general field and smooth it out, even it out.
I go by feeling as I don't see anything.
It's like I massage it till it feels right.
I also have a background to Reiki III.

Right now I'm working on my own balancing with the abundance of love/light that's entering my body.
I'm pretty saturated now, so I'd probably have to wait if you wanted to do that.

It's love/light energy that I work with. I don't use my hands, it's my mind that focuses that.
I'm still waiting for my 3rd eye to become unblocked. A med I was on closed it down almost. But it's slowly coming back to me.

I offer it in case you have trouble working with your own field. I usually work at it till I feel it's ready.
(03-24-2018, 04:54 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I feel a person's general field and smooth it out, even it out.
I go by feeling as I don't see anything.
It's like I massage it till it feels right.
I also have a background to Reiki III.

Right now I'm working on my own balancing with the abundance of love/light that's entering my body.
I'm pretty saturated now, so I'd probably have to wait if you wanted to do that.

It's love/light energy that I work with. I don't use my hands, it's my mind that focuses that.
I'm still waiting for my 3rd eye to become unblocked. A med I was on closed it down almost. But it's slowly coming back to me.

I offer it in case you have trouble working with your own field. I usually work at it till I feel it's ready.

You do it from a distance? I'm pretty new to how energy works. Can you tell me where my imbalances are? Or how can i tell which chakra is blocked?
Yeah distance is pretty simple to do. Energy is instantaneous and can go anywhere in the Universe or even other realities.
I've not worked on someone else's chakras directly, but I can get a feel for it.

RED: Feels like an overinflated balloon. It can be more streamlined. It's a bit large. Felt in my 3rd eye. Pushing outward.
ORANGE: Smoother than red. I can feel it in my 3rd eye. It pulls inward.
YELLOW: Pushing outward. This prevents you from accepting more love/light. I feel it in my chest and my 3rd eye. Wider than red chakra.
GREEN: Pushing outward. Prevents accepting green-ray, though this one could go both ways. But you are sending green-ray out.
BLUE: Throat chakra. Pushes out, but this one is good for that. I feel it in my throat chakra.
INDIGO: 3rd eye. Mostly inactive.
VIOLET: Pushing outward though not strong.

I think it's distortions that cause your chakras to be so "fat". They can be more narrow/streamlined.

Your general field is felt pushing outward (not accepting fully). You don't have a handle on it. It's spreading itself thin.
As I understand it chakras should be sharper and not so fuzzy. We should also allow the Universe to flow through us through releasing tension.

I think that's about it. Hope this helps.
(03-24-2018, 05:33 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah distance is pretty simple to do. Energy is instantaneous and can go anywhere in the Universe or even other realities.
I've not worked on someone else's chakras directly, but I can get a feel for it.

RED: Feels like an overinflated balloon. It can be more streamlined. It's a bit large. Felt in my 3rd eye. Pushing outward.
ORANGE: Smoother than red. I can feel it in my 3rd eye. It pulls inward.
YELLOW: Pushing outward. This prevents you from accepting more love/light. I feel it in my chest and my 3rd eye. Wider than red chakra.
GREEN: Pushing outward. Prevents accepting green-ray, though this one could go both ways. But you are sending green-ray out.
BLUE: Throat chakra. Pushes out, but this one is good for that. I feel it in my throat chakra.
INDIGO: 3rd eye. Mostly inactive.
VIOLET: Pushing outward though not strong.

I think it's distortions that cause your chakras to be so "fat". They can be more narrow/streamlined.

Your general field is felt pushing outward (not accepting fully). You don't have a handle on it. It's spreading itself thin.
As I understand it chakras should be sharper and not so fuzzy. We should also allow the Universe to flow through us through releasing tension.

I think that's about it. Hope this helps.

Oh wow! So that's the assessment of my chakras? What does "overinflated balloon" mean? Does it mean its way more active than the other chakras? What does "pull inward" mean? So i guess i'm starting to begin to learn about the chakras. What should chakras be doing? Are balanced chakras supposed to releasing energy out and pulling energy in? What are my energy signatures telling you? Do you have a sense of what these distortions are? I visited a crystal store for the first time and chatted with a lady. I asked her to tell me what she sense about me, and she said that she sense that i'm looking for something to help me heal, but first i need to look from within.. This is actually something i already know - i've been delaying for a while lol. Thanks for your help!
I'm learning every day about how the chakras work.
You can find info on chakras with the Ra material: https://www.lawofone.info/
Just search for green or blue or whatever color chakra you're looking at.

Pulling inward is how it felt to me. My own orange chakra is in a balance of sending and receiving, outward and inward.
So I guess what you go for is a balance where the chakra energy isn't too large.
Yeah, your red chakra energy is big. It's sending out in all directions. Ideally chakras should send to the next chakra up for the ones you don't purposely use to send with. You can send with green upward.

Yes a balanced chakra should be out and in with balance. I don't know exactly how intense each one is, though Ra said the blue one is glaring.

I think overinflated balloon for your red chakra means a blockage. The chakras funnel energy in, and the energy that comes into them sort of pools around if it can't handle the capacity.

Ideally chakras should pull inward and push outward in balance. And should be sharper.
I just learned things today about sending vs receiving in the chakras.

We want to keep our field close to us. Because a wide field can pick up energies you would rather not have.

Each chakra has its own distortions. I don't have the meaning of each chakra handy though.
I'm not an expert as I'm still learning. I just know what feels good. Letting go of mental attachments can help. The desire to own things. This doesn't mean you can't own anything. It just means you shouldn't be attached to what you have.

An overinflated balloon doesn't mean it's more active. It means the funnel of energy is smaller and unable to handle the flow.
You increase the funnel size of each chakra through increasing how much Love and Light you can handle.
That just came to me intuitively.
I figure it out as I go.