Bring4th

Full Version: Are we doing enough?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you ever wonder or worry about your polarity, if what you are and are doing is enough?

It doesn't haunt me, but sometimes after an interaction with someone I'll rethink and conclude that I could've done better.

Also, would you consider work to be of service and polarizing? Because no matter how much kindness I'm putting into my interactions with other-selves at work I eventually feel it wasn't enough, maybe even non-existant.

What if people around you are gossiping, judging, and cursing at one another? How do I serve them best in a positive manner?
I know they might just be mirroring me and everyone else like a ripple, but it's not my desire to smile or agree when someone is cursing at another.
I feel like there's nothing my words can offer to another who isn't spiritual, just more affirmation to their behavior. So at the end I'd prefer to make them happy and just listen. Am I doing enough?
Keep your vibration high. That's joy, happiness, bliss. Those emotions that make you feel good.
A high vibration tends to pull up lower vibrations. You can imagine sending love to the crowd as well.

They are showing another side of Creator. One of its infinite facets.
I realized after meditating many days and 3 days of fasting that I hold enough light and love that anxiety and depression and fear simply don't enter me.
I've even started listening to songs that have the F-bomb in them.
I'm even comfortable writing that f*** word. I know that will be censored here. But I do write it in my journals now.
If you're bothered by them still, that's a solar plexus issue. A blockage in yellow ray. Ask the Universe or whoever you choose to help clear blockages from there.
It's how you deal with other people.

There's a saying that goes "gossip stops at a wise man's ears"

Maybe find something inspirational and give them cards or something else, encouraging them in a positive manner. Like when they're not huddling together.

Hope that helps.
Doing isn't necessary. It's fine to just BE.

Service to others doesn't always mean physical labor. Just accepting things you find difficult is taking the high road, and allows more love/light into your own chakras.

If you can think of Creator and break down in tears from the love, that can be a sign of polorizing or how much love/light you've allowed in.
Personally speaking, the most consistent message I've received over the years has been to slow down. I exist more in the mind and not enough in the body however. There are many ways to serve..it seems helpful to align the mind, body, and spirit.
    If you worry about not doing enough about your polarity, you could donate to a worthy cause whether it be your time or money. To me, this is an easy to way to raise your polarity towards the positive (if that's the way you roll...lol). Help a little old lady across the street, open the door for someone whose hands are full, smile and say hello to a stranger on the street, wave to another driver on a country road, etc. These are examples of small ways to raise your polarity. Sometimes in life we forget that the small things can mean a lot.
    I find it difficult to say the right things sometimes as well and always think of better things that I should've said or done at a later time. You might look at these times as a method of learning. Perhaps, in a future situation you will react differently.
    I was in a conversation where someone was complaining about another's fear of insects. I tried not to make the situation worse by joining in, and did say that it must be hard for that person to live like that. In that way, I recognized the pain that the person with the fear had without ridiculing them.
    I don't think criticizing another or admonishing them will really be effective. Try and change the subject or empathize with the person being gossiped about or judged. You could be the champion of the one at issue and say that perhaps they didn't realize the consequences of their actions or maybe they did such and such because of this. It may not always work, but it might help defuse the situation.
    Your intention is what matters, so always keep it on the service to others tract and don't lower yourself to a lower vibration in your attempt to "make it right." Accept that the ones doing the gossiping or judging are not awake and do not realize what they are doing. There's a quote in the bible that has stuck with me that says: "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do." I try and remember this when I come across people acting in ways that aren't admirable.
    Good luck in your journey! Peace, love and happiness.   Heart
The Q'uo have expressed that the most efficient way to bring the world to peace (in their humble opinion) is to learn peace within the self. On January 19th, 1997 they said: "For as you think, as you are, so your universe in toto is also, for your consciousness is as a field and each bit of fear that you are able to let drop, each time that you find your heart expanding, the consciousness of your planet is being lightened. There is no lag time between the open heart of self and service to the planet, that lightening of the consciousness of planet Earth." It is likely that the most important and influential things that people do to help others throughout their lives on this Earth are overlooked or entirely unnoticed even by themselves, and that the more dramatic and noticeable services are perhaps some of the least helpful. In fact, sometimes they may not be helpful at all. (Donating large amounts of money to popular charities is very obviously altruistic, for example, but charity organizations are very often corrupt, like practically everything else today.) It may be that merely attempting to do good itself can be more than enough to have aided Humanity, and may have been even more helpful than the physical action that was outwardly performed.

It has also been mentioned in the Ra Material that Wanderers aid the planetary vibrations merely by being alive on the Planet. On this subject, here's another Q'uote: “Another aspect of being a wanderer, which is common to those from elsewhere and to those who are native to the Earth sphere, is the enormous yearning to serve. And we say to each that the main service of each of you is the service of being yourself. For when you are most truly and deeply yourself, when your heart is open and vibrating in its fullness, you become a crystal capable of receiving energy, transmuting energy and releasing energy into the Earth’s sphere. Many of you from other planets have come here specifically to do this. It is a simple process. You breathe in. You breathe out. You allow the truth to flow through you. You allow the infinite supply of energy that is the love of the Creator to flow through your energetic system and out into the Earth planes, and as you bless this process, encourage it, you intensify and enhance those vibrations that move into the Earth plane. Each of you, by being the way you are, is at this time a servant of the light, and you need do nothing more than live and love to fulfill your mission upon Earth. Naturally, each of you gave yourself gifts to share, lessons to learn and outer services to perform. And we encourage each to move along those lines of talent and gifts as you perceive them, looking for ways to share those gifts. But realize that, more than those outer doings, the inner essence is the true and central gift of the life, which you have come to offer. It is a beautiful gift. It is a gift that will take you all your life to give, and our encouragement to you is to give this gift and do this service regardless of what else you seem to be doing in your life.” (March 18, 2001)

Both of the Q'uotes mentioned were found here, on the LLResearch page dedicated to those who feel that they are or may be wanderers: http://llresearch.org/wanderer_quotes.as...et%20Earth
Sprout, if you are acting with love in your heart, you are doing enough. I am fully convinced, based on years of my own direct experience, that polarization can be very reliably assessed by the extent to which you are able to respond to catalyst with love.

I often see discussion of the lower three chakras as being more important, but again, in my personal experience the lower three will contain issues which will interfere with one's ability to respond with love. And not just the lower 3 - all blockages in our astral will react to particular issues by producing intense emotion other than love, and thereby will make it much easier to simply act on that emotion. That automatic behavior will be some form of STS or unbalanced-STO behavior (for example, martyrdom, guilt-driven or inadequacy-driven kindness).

At the same time, it remains always possible - but difficult - to find love and respond out of that love. That is what constitutes an STO action at its core - not what you do as much as whether it's done with love or not. In fact, responding to the negative emotion produced by our blockages by finding love inside ourselves first - and only then acting - actually begins to chip away at the blockages, bit by bit.

Here is some exceptional guidance I received yesterday on this topic:

==

S: You said that it’s best to deal with catalyst by allowing yourself to experience it and run its course, and then regaining love; could you describe the process with more clarity, please? What is the optimal way of dealing with emotional distress?

G: It is simple, [Stranger]; first, you become mindfully aware of the emotions inside you; this is essential, because otherwise you are being completely dragged around, as you would say, by the “soup or stew” of feelings, without being able to identify or recognize them; it is essential to recognize and identify what they are, by focusing inward and letting go of whatever the feelings are telling you about the outside world; do you understand?

S: Yes, I do understand.

G: Great; so once you’ve identified that there are these particular feelings about these particular things inside you, then simply stay with them and breathe; don’t do anything, don’t start or stop or change anything outside; simply, rather, be present with them inside, and watch them rage or, as it were, tremble or shake – whatever they’re doing, let them do that thing, but inside only; taking no action outside; your only action is to observe them as they run their course. Do you understand?

S: Yes, I do; please proceed.

G: Very well. So, at some point you will notice that they have spent their charge, and have become more silent. At that point and at that point only, you begin to embrace each one of them, letting them know that they are loved and letting them feel your love for the part of you carrying each type of the distress – emotional distress – which you have identified inside yourself. Do you understand?

S: Yes, I do.

G: Great; with that love flowing towards them, they will begin to relax and, eventually and gradually, dissipate; and then you are free of the catalyst, having handled it with perfect and unequivocal efficiency as a service-to-others being. Any more questions?

S: No; thank you for that excellent description; I shall try it; anything else that you want to tell me about it?

G: No, [Stranger]; there isn’t much more to tell, that is the truth. It is a simple technique of being mindfully aware; letting go of any impulse to act outwardly by expressing the harmful feelings against others or any aspect of your “external” reality – of course, no aspect of reality is ever truly external – anyway, and then letting the emotion run its course and, once its fury is spent, loving it away and restoring yourself to a calm, loving state. As is your birthright.

With much love for the group here,
Stranger
And Quan seems to be synchronistically or intentionally quoting transcripts relevant to other members' questions on the forum (one of my personal favorite things about this forum, incidentally). Here's a quote from the most recent:
Quo Wrote:http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1003.aspx
The acting out of service or what your society conceives of as service, we propose to you, is much less important. For one works on the self. One always works on the self. And when one works on the self, the inner self, the outer situations take care of themselves. We propose to this group to put less energy into worrying about performing those acts you each consider to be of service and put those energies of worry into being thankful for the service you each now already perform.
Thank you, I found that to be very helpful.

I'll try to meditate on the feelings going inside of me.
I think we can always strive for more. Perfection is a path. Reflecting on interactions and becoming conscious of catalyst and your response (inner and outer) is a good springboard for further growth until a bias occurs. It's a part of the process of conscious use of catalyst even if you don't fully succeed in its usage right away.

I think the bias or mental attitude for STO to strive for would be:
first: thinking of others first (others needs not wishes)
second: thinking of self just that you have enough energy for service to others
(I don't know if I formed that correctly in English).

Sprout Wrote:What if people around you are gossiping, judging, and cursing at one another? How do I serve them best in a positive manner?

Just remain different. Shine positivity without preaching. Maybe they'll be somehow affected. Even if they don't change or say anything.
(03-26-2018, 08:22 AM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]
Sprout Wrote:What if people around you are gossiping, judging, and cursing at one another? How do I serve them best in a positive manner?

Just remain different. Shine positivity without preaching. Maybe they'll be somehow affected. Even if they don't change or say anything.

Exactly - don't participate in anything that is not in alignment with who you wish to be, but let people make their own choices and behave how they will. When they try to suck you in, politely and non-judgmentally convey that it is not really your thing, and they'll move on.
Everybody is doing the best they can, always. Whether it's enough or not, it's always the grand total of what is on offer.

That's what's so paradoxical about "the choice" -- you can make little nudges to your polarity here and there, but at this point most of us have long since chosen the direction we wish to polarize in. It's not so much about us, our 3d personality selves, "choosing" as much as using this incarnate experience to certify and develop our choice. And you can only "do" that effectively if you know yourself.

So IMHO it's not a matter of whether you're "doing" enough; it's a matter of whether you understand and accept yourself enough to have your actions flow from a well articulated sense of being.
Jeremy, I just noticed how insightful your posts are. And so positive too.
Forgive me that I never noticed before.
Understanding and acceptance are very powerful, as much as it is possible to understand and accept here.
Aww, thanks Wolfie! That's sweet of you.
(03-24-2018, 02:25 PM)Sprout Wrote: [ -> ]Do you ever wonder or worry about your polarity, if what you are and are doing is enough?

What's your purpose with polarity? Like, why do you want it?

I think a notion of having to do enough is a blockage that is not helpful toward polarization, still needs to be accepted in what it is rooted, and so distilled in its will. If you think you have to do something, then you project this on your other-selves as inner contained expectations, which is not a focus upon acceptance.

(03-24-2018, 02:25 PM)Sprout Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't haunt me, but sometimes after an interaction with someone I'll rethink and conclude that I could've done better.

What is better?

Seems highly subjective to me. The only notion of best I can think of, as objective, is infinity.

(03-24-2018, 02:25 PM)Sprout Wrote: [ -> ]Also, would you consider work to be of service and polarizing? Because no matter how much kindness I'm putting into my interactions with other-selves at work I eventually feel it wasn't enough, maybe even non-existant.

What if people around you are gossiping, judging, and cursing at one another? How do I serve them best in a positive manner?
I know they might just be mirroring me and everyone else like a ripple, but it's not my desire to smile or agree when someone is cursing at another.

I guess to allow their will and energy to express and not deny it. If you are not resonant with the focus, then you simply have nothing to offer.

(03-24-2018, 02:25 PM)Sprout Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like there's nothing my words can offer to another who isn't spiritual, just more affirmation to their behavior. So at the end I'd prefer to make them happy and just listen. Am I doing enough?

There's nothing words can offer to someone who does not seek what they convey, that is so whether spiritual or not. It's good to want to teach others, but there's a fine line between that and wanting to learn for them.
It's possible to do too much. Sometimes we must be still and bide our time.
Quote:What's your purpose with polarity? Like, why do you want it?

I think a notion of having to do enough is a blockage that is not helpful toward polarization, still needs to be accepted in what it is rooted, and so distilled in its will. If you think you have to do something, then you project this on your other-selves as inner contained expectations, which is not a focus upon acceptance.

Progress and change I guess?

It feels like I know that some people don't actually want to speak ill of others and they just do it for convenience to spark a conversation. But I'm too scared to say anything because I don't want to make them feel bad in front of others.

Quote:I guess to allow their will and energy to express and not deny it. If you are not resonant with the focus, then you simply have nothing to offer.

I don't think I'm denying their will or energy to express themselves, like I said I just listen. It's just that I want to help them to see the other person in a different light.

Quote:There's nothing words can offer to someone who does not seek what they convey, that is so whether spiritual or not. It's good to want to teach others, but there's a fine line between that and wanting to learn for them.

I somewhat understand that. Do you think it's enough if I just learn for them? Act as an example?
Sunday, March 18, 2018

Contact

Galactic Confederation forces of Light have decreed the surface of this planet to be turned into Confederation domain according to the Galactic Codex, section IV/2.

Not much intel about surface operations can be given to surface population for obvious reasons. The only thing I can say is that there is quite a high number of Chimera-controlled Draco and Reptilian hybrids that were incarnated into human clone bodies inside underground bases during the last Archon invasion between 1996 and 1999. After 9-11 false flag event in 2001, they started coming to the surface and infiltrating higher echelons of power inside human society. This situation is being addressed right now by the Light Forces as part of Operation Mjolnir.

Let me just say that the hostage situation on the surface of the planet is very difficult and liberation might take a little bit longer than expected.

This is the reason the Light forces advise against any speculation about the timing of the Event to avoid disappointment and suggest you rather start focusing on your mission and living your life to its fullest in the Now:

[Image: Warrior.jpg]

Each day, tens of thousands of people die of hunger and malnutrition:

This indicates the power of control that the Dark forces still have on the surface of the planet. If the Event would be triggered before toplet bombs are dealt with, the number of casualties would be much much higher.

To prepare the planet for Compression Breakthrough, the Light Forces have asked me to instruct the surface population to change the surface of the planet into a Contact Dish.

Instructions:

If you own a property that has a small flat area big enough for a small Pleiadian saucer craft to land, you can silently say the following decree:

“In the name of my I Am presence, I decree and I command a landing of a Pleiadian ship on the land that I own, and my physical first contact with the Pleiadians from that ship, as soon as possible in the best possible way. “

It is very important that you NEVER say this decree aloud and that you never speak about your decree to anyone, otherwise you can not become part of the Contact Dish project. By not letting anybody know if you did the decree or not, you are protecting your own contact sequence with the Pleiadians from physical and non physical Cabal interference that could prevent it from happening. But by all means, you can share the instructions for Contact Dish with the awakened part of the human population. 

7x7 meters / yards is the absolute minimum for a small Pleiadian ship to land, 30x30 meters is optimal.

Needless to say, Pleiadians are positive beings of Light. If you are not sure about that, then Contact Dish protocol is not for you.

Combined free will of thousands of people making this decree worldwide will send a coherent contact signal of pulsating Light into the energy grid of the planet and to the Pleiadians. It will effectively turn the whole planet into a Contact Dish. The critical mass needed for this to happen is around 12,000 people. This will be an indication for the Pleiadians and the Galactic Central Race that the awakened part of the human population has reached a spiritual maturity that equals 0.75 on the Kardashev scale:

This will be an indicator that contact sequence can begin. 

[Image: Contact.jpg]

Humanity is ready for contact:

The contact sequence is correctly described in the last pages of the following book:

Let the contact sequence begin. Let us turn this planet into a Contact Dish!

Victory of the Light!

Posted by Cobra at 4:54 PM

http://2012portal.blogspot.ca/