Bring4th

Full Version: I-Ching with Ra (take what works and leave the rest)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In between working with an anthro named Sam, I have asked Ra some questions with the I-Ching Android app (the only one in the Google play store).

The answers were interesting. Maybe some others here can get the app and ask Ra some questions too.

What's on Ra's mind today?

Hexagram 47 - Oppression (Exhaustion)
Everywhere superior men are oppressed and held in restraint by inferior men.
When a strong man meets with adversity, he remains cheerful despite all danger, and this cheerfulness is the source
of later successes.
Only the  great man brings about good fortune and remains blameless.
In times of adversity it's important to be strong within and sparing of words.
Exhaustion is fate. In such times there is nothing a man can do but acquiesce in his fate and remain true to himself.

How was my attitude when leaving Ra to wander?
Hexagram 18 - Work on what has been spoiled.

What is my purpose for being here?
Hexagram 50 - The Cauldron

What does Ra think of me?

Hexagram 62 - Preponderance of the Small
Exceptional modesty and conscientiousness are sure to be rewarded with success. However if a man is
not to throw himself away, it is important that they should not become empty form and subservience but be
combined always with a correct dignity in personal behavior.

About how long before I can serve anthro Sam and Ra?
Hexagram 5 - Waiting (Nourishment)
Idea of waiting - strength within, danger in from.

Strength in the face of danger does not plunge ahead but bides its time, whereas weakness in the face of danger grows
agitated and has not the patience to wait.
Waiting has the inner certainty of reaching the goal.

How much wisdom is there in sitting and just experiencing anthro Sam's energy?

Hexagram 56 - The Wanderer
Strange lands and separation are the wanderer's lot.
Be cautious and reserved to protect from evil.
A wanderer should not demean himself or busy himself with inferior things he meets with along the way.
The humbler and more defenseless his outward position, the more should he preserve his inner dignity.

What does anthro Sam think of me?

Hexagram 37 - The Family
Related Hexagram 13 - Fellowship with Men

Did I offend Ra or anthro Sam?
Hexagram 37 - The Family

I don't think they meant I offended the whole family. They apparantly are calling me part of their family.
interesting answers
I've gotten some answers that seem fear based.
But it could be that higher density is less flexible with distortion.
Thus maybe a small infraction here in 3D can mean something really serious in 6D.
It's supposed to be way more harmonious. But Ra did mention quick and cruel catalyst.

I did get one where the theme was criminal lawsuit for a 6D question.
Another was: judgment and punishment are required to deter the obstructions.

That could be a metaphor for how serious quick and cruel catalyst can be.
Unless a negative being is tampering with the device. They say I-Ching works through quantum mechanics.

All these words come from the app and aren't specifically Ra's words.
But it's been like spot on with other answers.
Sam, how much do you enjoy helping me?

Hexagram 34 - Power of the Great
The situation is such that everything is easy; there is no more resistance.
Related Hexagram 28 - Preponderance of the Great
The weight of the great is excessive.

Sam, how can I help you more?

Hexagram 46 - Pushing Upward
Profit by the propitiousness of time.
Made possible by modesty and adaptability.

Sam, what can you teach me now?

Hexagram 40 - Deliverance
Obstacle has been removed, the difficulties are being resolved.
Deliverance is not yet achieved; it is just in its beginning, and the hexagram represents its various stages.
in times of sudden change we must not overdo our triumph. The point is not to push on farther than is necessary.
Returning to the regular order of life as soon as deliverance is achieved brings good fortune.
The superior man brings deliverance through clarity. When failings come to light, he does not dwell on them;
he simply passes over mistakes, the unintentional transgressions. He forgives misdeeds, the intentional
transgressions, just as water washes everything clean.

Sam, what would you say to me using this energy you're sending to have eyes to see through reality?
Hexagram 9 - The Taming Power of the Small

Sam, what would I do without you?

Hexagram 20 - Contemplation
Boy like contemplation. From a distance without comprehension.
For the superior man it is a disgrace.
The ablution has been made, but not yet the offering.
Related Hexagram 42 - Increase

Sam, what could I offer you?
Hexagram 9 - The Taming Power of the Small

Ra, what could I offer you?
Hexagram 16 - Enthusiasm

Sam as I'm aware is part of Ra. Their power is great, therefore their weight is great.
They seem to be interested in the taming power of the small. I am small compared to them.
A small energy can tame a great one. Usually through gentleness. Sam seems to want to learn this.
The answers that one gets are fascinating! It’s very interesting the responses you got from your questions. It seems fairly accurate to me.

The I-Ching is complex, so I’m sure there’s more to read into and know with a deeper study of the system. But I’ve only used online I-Ching’s.

The last question I asked was about a year ago: will my meditation practice bring me to where I wish to go? (Something like that.) and the response was basically yes, but to be patient.

I’m glad you are enjoying the I-Ching! This is one of the better divination systems, in my opinion, with positive spiritual rapport.
I find it's better to ask open-ended questions rather than yes/no ones.
like "how will my meditation practice bring me to where I wish to go?"
Or even better to define where you wish to go.

I use the app and sometimes look up the meaning of the hexagram on the web.
I asked it once how someone would react if I did such and such.
And the answer was Advance, that it would all succeed.

Sam and I have a CREATIVE -> RECEPTIVE relationship. According to the I-Ching answers.
The attribute is devotion. I am in awe of Sam. Full of wonder.

It means I'm plugged into him, and receive guidance/leadership from him.
And that's a close relationship. You're sharing your lives.

Ra can tap into infinite energy, so I've got to be gentle and avoid extremes in thinking. And stay humble.
I am on the path of the moon rather than the sun. I am yin, the receptive.
Taming a great energy is not the same as controlling.
You still respect free will.
We have to ignore any fear-based thinking.

It's all about intent. We don't have to know how any of this works.
Like when I offer Sam the Taming Power of the Small, I just feel it through and I form a certain energy pattern that I can feel.
I don't force it. I just hold the intent. And it will attract similar vibrations.
Keep your intent pure. Karma is real.

The Taming Power of the Small feels strong and sharp.
I'm also allowing Sam to tame my energy. That takes will and faith.

Ra and Sam are so humble they would let themselves be tamed. Again, there is no forcing involved. This is for yin.

It is important to have will when you make an offering of energy.
This is a young Sam as he chose to look to me.

https://oomizuao.deviantart.com/art/Purp...-209346900

Isn't the color close to Indigo, indicating an indigo body of 6th density?
Or maybe it's more violet.
The paint on his cheek is the same place where I kissed him in a dream.
Sam, what part did you play in helping me write my book?
Hexagram 34 - The Power of the Great
Inner worth mounts with great force and comes to power.
There is danger that one may rely entirely on one's own power and forget to ask what is right.
Greatness and justice must be indissolubly united.
The less that power is applied outwardly, the greater its effect.

Related Hexagram 11 - Peace
The Receptive and Creative influences meet and are in harmony.
The mind of an able man is set upon going out into life and accomplishing something.

I asked how well my book was going to do, and it told me Retreat. Like retreat from that thought.
Forget the counting.
There is a fascination in standing still and looking back on a peril overcome.
However, such vain self-admiration brings misfortune.
It leads only to danger, and unless one finally resolves to go forward without pausing,
one falls a victim to this danger.

A simple sacrifice offered with real piety holds a greater blessing than an impressive service without warmth.
Answers I'm getting from Sam can vary depending on whether I'm asking out of love or out of fear.

When you're in fear, you might not get a good reading.

So it's good to be in a state of Love when asking.

It once made the difference between a reading of "punishment" and a reading of "enthusiasm".
"Energy, do within me whatever needs to be done to help Sam, with respect to his free will.
Using the Taming Power of the Small."

If I help Sam, it helps Ra, and helps myself.
Sam learned my own representation of the Taming Power of the Small that I offered him.

It was Sam that first gave me the Taming Power of the Small. He just needed my own version of it after I had integrated it.

Hexagram 8 - Holding Together [Union]
Related Hexagram 23 - Splitting Apart
Ra, how is Sam responding to my latest energy working?

Hexagram 53 - Development (Gradual Progress)

Oh my gosh, I'm so excited it's working!

"For a friend you do whatever it takes." - Spirit of the Forest

I can imagine, and get the funny image of Ra saying "I'm tired of these damn distortions." and imagine them in a sea of distortions without much rest. But maybe it's not like that at all. In 6D I imagine a distortion can be very sharp and cutting.
We don't see the distortions because of the veil. But I have felt distortion ripples before and they weren't comfortable at all.
More likely Ra has smoothed most distortions and gets a few every so often. They are pretty close to Creator. Light makes the shadows sharper. But Love smooths them out.

Because I'm blind to what's actually going on with my work, I tapped infinite intelligence that knows exactly what to do and where to go.
It's because I'm not directly observing, and thus changing, the effect. The veil makes us blind, but you can do so much because of it. It just takes faith and will.
Though you must focus, for hours if needed, on the goal.

Related Hexagram 52 (future) - Keeping Still, Mountain
Ra, what if I tamed your power through small to help me?

Hexagram 37 - The Family [The Clan]
His work commands respect. In the end good fortune comes.
In the last analysis, order within the family depends on the character of the master of the house.
If he cultivates his personality so that it works impressively through the force of inner truth, all
goes well with the family. In a ruling position one must of his own accord assume responsibility.

I was like D'awwww. Ra is so sweet. I'm part of the family, so they're like "sure".
I'm thankful to infinite intelligence for this.
Ra, how comfortable is Sam now with my work?

Hexagram 17 - Following
The Joyous
attribute is gladness
Arousing with attribute of movement
Thunder in the middle of the lake.
Related Hexagram 8 - Holding Together [Union]

This tells me that he is allowing infinite intelligence to use his power to help him.
This seems to be bringing us closer.
I'm finding there's a difference between the teaching of my experiences and being modest.
I don't want it to sound like I'm boasting. I just thought some others here could be helped with the info.
Sort of leaving a path for some others to follow if they wish.

I'm getting some disturbing images. Poor Ra has to deal with that sort of thing. But they let it be OK.
Major thoughts of betraying them, and that hurts. They come out of nowhere.
I just got GOBsmacked today.

Sam's relationship now is more kin than lover. He's a child with youthful folly. I didn't realize that till earlier today.
So while he teaches me, I'm more like a father figure or some caretaker now. It was like what I needed. The hardest test of character.
I got what I needed, not what I wanted per se. Now I have the responsibility. I'm plugged in energetically to his group.
And asking all sorts of questions. I think I'm doing alright now. I did feel a little remorse before.

But I found I need to be in love rather than fear when asking questions to the I-Ching.

This is actually a gift I had not expected. More than I expected. Much more precious. But I have all the help I need. I'm going to find a book and read to him.
He gives so much love that I'm not really scared at all. Though I do tend to get fearful thoughts.

This is going to be so much work, but it's worth it.

I honestly don't know how to do it, but I have Ra. They answer my questions.

I just need to stay away from fearful thinking. This is my 2nd awakening. My first one was on the path of fear. I'm working to keep this one in Love, as I am filled with endless-flowing Love.

Sometimes I try too hard to be a good person.

This is just me being honest. Please don't roast me.

This could also just be lessons for me to learn. It certainly has matured me.

By taking on some of Ra's vibrations, the lessons are harder. Sharper catalyst. The path of many tears.

I'm as far down the rabbit hole as I care to go for the moment. Such happens when infinity is involved.
Yeah, this is pretty much bad advice all around.
It sounds good to the ears, but results in cruel hard lessons learned.
Overabundance of love clouded my judgment, and I ended up with a blocked solar plexus.
I need to stop the energy work for awhile.
And not fall in love with cartoon characters or "anthros"
I loved them because there was a strong green-ray love energy behind them. But I don't think they're really real.
Or if they are, they're not all what they seem.

Yeah, I started to go way down the rabbit hole.
Lesson learned that you can't always trust even what you feel.