Bring4th

Full Version: 94.10 Transcript
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to figure out what the last bit of this transcript is saying. Care to help a fella out?

(Yes, I looked at the Safe Sex post.)

Quote:94.10 ▶ Questioner: From the previous session the statement was made that much is veiled to the most apparently clear observation. Would Ra expand on what was meant by that statement? I assume that this means the veiling of all of that that is outside the limits of what we call our physical perception having to do with the spectrum of light, etc., but I also intuit there is more than that veiled. Would Ra expand on that concept?

Ra: I am Ra. You are perceptive in your supposition. Indeed, we meant not any suggestions that the physical apparatus of your current illusion were limited as part of the veiling process. Your physical limits are as they are.

However, because of the unique biases of each mind/body/spirit complex there are sometimes quite simple instances of distortion when there is no apparent cause for such distortion. Let us use the example of the virile and immature male who meets and speaks clearly with a young female whose physical form has the appropriate configuration to cause, for this male entity, the activation of the red-ray sexual arousal.

The words spoken may be upon a simple subject such as naming, information as to the occupation, and various other common interchanges of sound vibratory complex. The male entity, however, is using almost all the available consciousness it possesses in registering the desirability of the female. Such may also be true of the female.

Thusly an entire exchange of information may be meaningless because the actual catalyst is of the body. This is unconsciously controlled and is not a conscious decision. This example is simplistic.
Ra gives the example of two young, attractive, hormonal entities meeting and going through pleasantries, but not really listening to each other as they exchange information based on occupation, name, etc, because their second-density body complex is so overwhelmed with arousal that that is the primary focus of the entity in the moment. Ra says this is not conscious, because they are giving an example of catalyst of the body. In this example, the catalyst is sexual arousal to the point of ignoring all other stimulus or information (name, occupation), because the physical complex only wants to think about how to have a sexual energy transfer with the other entity who has caused its arousal.

Before the veil, two entities wouldn't even bother going through any sort of pleasantries, if there was sexual attraction and polarity and an opportunity for energy exchange, this happened first.

Another example for catalyst of the body would be if you were hungry. You sit down at a restaurant, the server tells you their name and all the specials. But you know you want the lasagna so no information is actually exchanged except you telling the server you want lasagna. Then when you eat your body calms down its hunger catalyst and then you are more prepared to deal with other catalyst.
In my opinion, Ra is saying that the social interaction serves as a kind of carrier wave for, or epiphenomenon of, the metaphysical exchange.

To give you an example of another kind of thing like this, when I used to smoke regularly I realized one of the reasons I liked smoking wasn't only to get high off nicotine. Smoking also afforded me an opportunity to step out of the office or bar or whatever and be by myself for a minute or two. I didn't need to smoke to get some alone time! But the act of smoking gave a cover or facilitated a deeper desire of mine.

In the same way, I believe those of Ra are showing how there are extra dimensions to our behaviors, our intents, our thinking that don't occupy our direct conscious mind but nevertheless matter. And this is what is so transformative about meditation and mindfulness: we start to see that the "game" we're playing in our lives is "scored" on multiple levels. We can have forgiveness and more patience if we understand that the surface appearance of things, however banal or trivial, are not the limit of significance.

Hope that helps! Great question, and I'm stoked to see how others interpret it. Obviously there's a whole aspect of the body involved that I ignored; I'm just talking about the basic idea.
Thank you Jade for the example of being hungry.

Thank you Jeremy for saying how our lives is "scored" on multiple levels. I really am glad for that teaching.
It may be useful to note that the quotation that begins this thread is abstracted from a larger discussion of catalyst, specifically about how "the veil" quickens polarization of an entity in 3d.

Ra Wrote:93.5 Questioner: Would you correct me on that?

Ra: I am Ra. The description of polarity as service to self and service to others, from the beginning of our creation, dwelt within the architecture of the primal Logos. Before the veiling process the impact of actions taken by mind/body/spirits upon their consciousnesses was not palpable to a significant enough degree to allow the expression of this polarity to be significantly useful. Over the period of what you would call time this expression of polarity did indeed work to alter the biases of mind/body/spirits so that they might eventually be harvested. The veiling process made the polarity far more effective.

As I seem to recall, the general point is that when unconscious physical, mental, emotional, spiritual motivations all crash into one another (like primitive autonomous vehicles), the resulting mess spurs one on along the path of inner seeking faster than one might travel absent all the heartache, confusion, regret, etc.

You are right, the context is important. I actually recall typing out the context in my post then revising it and forgetting to re-add it.