Bring4th

Full Version: I am in the Law of One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for some help ... recently I ve read the book of Ra channeling and now all is clear ... I m a bit scared the world isn t the same anymore
I like to remember what Ra said "All is Well".

Bashar, another channeled being said "You are your YOUniverse. You fill it completely. What is there to discover but more of yourself? So you are safe." And I am paraphrasing.

I hope these two quotes help.
Yes thank you but it s really to powerful for me that scares me ... I am not only me I am the universe it s so strange ... it s too for me I can t handle it
(03-27-2018, 03:28 AM)Kkxdl Wrote: [ -> ]Yes thank you but it s really to powerful for me that scares me ... I am not only me I am the universe it s so strange ... it s too for me I can t handle it

Nice advice IndigoGeminiWolf
I will add to that given your new comment Kkxdl, welcome
By the way Smile haha it's not to much for you to handle it maybe much for your logical mind to handle sometimes but that's because it's bound to this illusion. Let mind think what it wants you are just recognising truth that you already deep down know.. so sit back strap yourself in and prepare for the ride Wink
Have you done meditation?

If you have trouble with that, try listening to binaural beats for meditation with headphones. They will put you in a meditative state.

Answers will come. Just have patience.
There shouldn't be any difference, I believe I have felt something similar to what you are experiencing. (Shock) My suggestion is to go outside and have a nice walk under the sun, listen to the birds and winds. What would also help is talking about the TLOO with like-minded people, that's us. Be well.
thank you so much I m sorry but when Ra reminded me everything I know I m able to do things that for the other people are not usual or natural , my husband is a bit scared how do you live with this counciousness? ( I don t know if it s written properly!)
Sprout yes it s something I ve never felt before I hope i can use it in the right way
(03-27-2018, 04:17 AM)Kkxdl Wrote: [ -> ]Sprout yes it s something I ve never felt before I hope i can use it in the right way

As long as you respect another's free will, that is the right way.
Well firstly you will need to calm down and get back to your senses, when you are at panic you make irrational decisions and thoughts. Like I said, get your mind off of it, do something in the outside world. Let what information you've learned to digest before you convince yourself and others that you understand everything and anything, that'll just cause more panic and confusion. Once you're stable again, continue on the learning, since I would imagine you haven't actually read all of the sessions.
exactly! thank you for your time and your suggestions yes I will do it , I ve to balance myself and then go on ... I feel more relaxed now that I talked with someone that knows to be in tloo
Have you started meditating yet? Learning how to meditate will help you synthesize all of the information you are receiving into usable energy. Even if it's just briefly in the morning. Briefly in the morning and evening is the most effective. Just start with 5-10 minutes of sitting and breathing in silence. Good luck.