Bring4th

Full Version: Does Creator have an energy signature?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought Creator wouldn't have an energy signature because those are for individualized things.
But I'm definitely feeling a specific energy pattern from Creator in my whole field.

It could be that it is unique to me, and I am feeling my own energy portion of Creator.

It's very peaceful, and doesn't overactivate the heart. There's some 3rd eye in there, and pretty much all my chakras.

I am continually processing it by allowing it to happen. The energy begins to thin out as it goes. And then later it's denser again as I reach deeper levels.

Maybe I'm just feeling my own imbalances.
Seeing as there is quite the system put in place, this system must certainly have some sort of distortion or interpretation of a density system for a soul to develop through.

There is most likely other universes, these other universes may theoretically have different system in place to give the soul a similar form of empowerment.

If there are other universes than surely this one is not the "OG" universe, thus, the Creator probably had a similar "upbringing" as us. Through this development process and perfecting itself, the Creator may have come very very close to absolute balance between wisdom and love. Or may have taken a unique path itself along the way to balancing itself. In turn perhaps giving the Creator energy signatures that deviate from any other Co-Creator. Cause at the end of the day, if we are all Co-Creators, the one true Creator being yet another Co-Creator but being very knowledgeable in the whole Creation things and holding our hands to learn the ropes.

This unique path could lead to slightly different ideals and ambitions of the way things should work while still staying within balance, or what it views is balance. Nothing is perfect, and in this you could view imperfection as perfection. If the Creator was perfect perhaps the desire to grow would be lessened as well. Working towards something is extremely important no matter how much light you carry.

Its a complete Chicken and the egg scenario. To assume our Creator of this universe is the very first is very unlikely.
Now I'm balancing myself with Creator's Love/Light.
This Love/Light doesn't seem to have a signature.
There's a sensation, yes, but it's without distortion that I can measure.
Meaning I can't grab onto it. Nor shift it.
Actually the love/light itself doesn't have a sensation. I only feel it where it interacts with blockages.
It feels infinitely fine.
It's different from tuning into Creator directly.

I'm not sure if there's an absolute balance of love and light (wisdom).
Ra says they are doing infinitely subtle balancing of love and light.
I like tuning into God and bathing in the energy now that I discovered it.
I can't grab onto God's energy. Only feel the sensations of it.
I think Creator is much the same.

It wasn't Creator's signature I was feeling. It was the blockages of my own chakras.
I can't grab energetically onto God or Creator. Only notice the sensations they produce.

God is very soft yet strong. A very forgiving energy feeling. A total acceptance.
Creator feels the same. Warm, not temperature wise, but in chakra sensation.
I realize that I am the perfect "distance" from God/Source. So it's not too warm.
It pushes at my chakras, though with a peaceful stillness to it. There's a sense of eternity/timelessness to it.
I don't sense a personality. You naturally gravitate toward it. Like it pulls you, but not really pulling. As you become unblocked, you get closer naturally.
And it feels denser on the chakras. And I feel full, fulfilled. It's probably just a small part of what the angels feel. Perhaps God's light is harder there.
There is unconditional love, though it's not a "feel ecstatic" love. It's a geniune, all-encompassing love. It's not just a feel-good thing.
It's more like being held than ecstasy. I started on the road to this back when I fasted for 3 days. Then I was opened up by a being.
Thing is though it's easy for your chakras to become "hot" and you have to not approach too fast.

I didn't forget to thank God for this and tell them "I love you". Immediately I felt even more comfort around my face.
This goes way beyond anthros. It's more fulfilling.

Though I'm going to be careful not to get lost in this. Keep myself grounded.
I realize I can only take God in small doses, otherwise I get a little dizzy in my crown chakra. So I'll have to find a balance of how open to
keep my chakras without getting overloaded.
I've challenged God with the Christ Consciousness, and my crown chakra doesn't close him out like it did with Sam. So God passed the challenge.

[Image: God-890x395.jpg]
I asked a couple of questions to my energy.

Is God a male energy? Pushes outward  = NO
Is God gender neutral? Pulls inward = YES
Is God both genders? = Pushes outward = NO

I'm learning to use my 3rd eye to read YES/NO patterns.
I'm trying not to influence answers.

Is gender neutral and both genders the same thing? Pushes outward = NO

Is God eternal? YES

Does God get bored? NO
Can God feel our pain? YES

Is it God that answers with my energy? YES

Will I sometimes get answers that I need to hear rather than want to hear? YES

So yeah, stay humble and don't live out of fear or I may get the opposite of what I expect.
If you live in fear, you can't see the truth.

And definitely don't use it for selfish reasons, like trying to see if a person's intent is good or bad. Unless there is a higher reason or need for that.
IT does

It has a specific bandwith, then when it wants to evolve it distributes itelf into many small fragments, one of these fragments will be better at what it wanted to do before it split into pieces and then that part becomes the whole again and "god" evolves through teh transition.

Therefore, what we call "the god that was" has a feel, a "energy" and can, indeed, be described as being dead.
I just discovered that my path is different from the Holy Spirit. My field doesn't resonate well with that energy.
It seems that before taking on an energy pattern, I should check whether it suits me well.
At least my energy said I was a positive being.

It feels like I work well with Jesus' energy. And God as well. Just not the Holy Spirit. Buddha's energy also feels good and works well with me.
And the energy told me we don't need Jesus to save us. But his energy is great to work with.

I love Jesus' energy. It is holy. We both attract one another nicely.

Aaaaaand I'm crying again.
I have to ask questions from a centered position of love/light.
Otherwise it will influence my answers.
The YES/NO are like being at the top of a slope, and it could go down either way.
You need to not have assumptions.

God, did you create the Universe? YES
Was it hard to create the Universe? NO
Is the Universe infinite? YES
Are there infinite universes? YES
Was it super easy for God to create the Universe? YES

God, is it true the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit are three different energies/things? YES

Is God infinitely intelligent? NO

Is there a such thing as intelligent infinity? YES
God, do you exist below intelligent infinity? YES
Is the One Infinite Creator infinitely intelligent? YES
Is God infinite? YES

God, are we humans infinite? YES

Can God tap intelligent infinity? YES
The Christ Consciousness feels like one of the highest vibrations. It sits on top of our crown chakra.
When we challenge a being in the Christ Consciousness, if it isn't for your good, the crown chakra will close them out.
Or perhaps it's the Christ Consciousness that closes them out.
I want to make it clear that these gifts I have come from God. I don't mean to boast or be proud.
I want to give credit where it is due.
I have an ability, and I feel I should give credit.
Just want to do the right thing.

The Holy Spirit now feels really good. I don't know why I didn't resonate with it before.
Maybe my expectation is coloring my readings.

Anyway God doesn't seem to be mad at me. It still feels like a totally accepting energy.

God, is there a final judgment of man where you judge? NO
I'm learning to remove the trauma of abuse with energy work. I imagine an energy pattern word that represents the particular abuse, and separate that from my field.
Then I send it back to the Light. After a bit, I no longer feel that abuse energetically in my field. Though it takes some time to integrate it and fill in the gaps with Love/Light
and restore my field.
This is the energy pattern I'm looking at lately. It brings me to the right energy for my system.
God is more intense. If I need loving and forgiveness I work with God energy.
But if I need to balance myself, I use this.
Think of it as a wakeup signpost from your guides.
The Pure cuts through interference such as the energy behind this website.
Integrate will allow your system to take in the energy and work with it.

[Image: perfect_balance.jpg]
I'm learning to just accept and process anything that comes to me, without trying to force anything.
Learning to love it as it comes.
I learned through energy patterns that God/Creator will not impose its will on us.
Thinking we need to submit to God's will is fear-based thinking, and has a strong solar-plexus feeling.
It should be our will we follow. I'm glad I could sense this out energetically.
Following another's will is handing your power over to them.

This is for me. If it doesn't resonate then please ignore it and let it go.

Edit 6 hours later.

Now when I check it says God does have a will. And I feel it more in my upper chakras.

So I got what I needed to hear before. And I hear what I'm ready for when I hear it.
I judge too quickly. That's one thing I learned.
If God has a will for me, I don't want to do it out of obligation, but because it will help others who are willing to be helped.
As Harry Chapin says "I'm one crazy mixed up mixture of a man."
God is like a caldron. It burns away impurities as you approach.
It builds up pressure in my system and presses against blockages.
Some of these are uncomfortable to deal with, but I allow them to happen.
There's still the Love there that doesn't end, and that helps.
I believe it helps to make me a better person.
Even the I-Ching gave me the Caldron card for when I asked about me working with God.
God touches the heart and 3rd eye the most, for me. And sometimes solar plexus when that is being unblocked.
Intelligent Infinity comes straight into the crown chakra.
So I can feel it. Just not so much that I am overly joyful and blissful all that much.
I feel a pressure on my crown, pushing into me. Or being pulled into me.
Intelligent Infinity is a higher vibration than God.
But it doesn't directly touch my heart. Although maybe it does touch all chakras.
It is just felt differently.

[Image: intelligent-infinity.jpg?w=1000]
Instead of just bathing in the energy, I am using the opportunity to strengthen my will and stay present.
That's how you use the power or intelligent energy to do things.
I woke up around 4 am. I am losing my energy sensitivity due to my meds.
But I need to stay on them.
What I feel now is like 10% of what I felt yesterday.
I was off them for a few weeks and just came back on a couple of days ago.
If I lose the sensitivity, then it was meant to be. Though I am saddened by it.
I tried to put an ad on Craigslist to find someone to help with my energy work
with no response.
I feel alone. I only have God. Though I can still feel God.
Of course I also have the people on this board.
You all have been so much help.
I'm sensitive again 10 hours later. That de-sensitization may have been a test. Or just my system adjusting.

I reached a point just now where I was captivated by the energy of God, while looking at an image representing God.
I want to build my will to help manifest things that can encourage people. It would also give me a boost of confidence.
I am still far from the Light, obviously being in 3D. But it just feels stellar here. Now, to move on as my system allows.
It feels emotionless though. Just pure, accepting Love and Light. But when I make advances, there is joy and bliss. But now, captivation.
Maybe I can do something with anthros which are still dear to my heart.
The possibilities are infinite.

The captivation to me felt like what the 2 characters look like when watching Bodi (on guitar) play and see the blue light.

I'm going to work on making my field denser while continuing to balance and clear blockages from my system.
My guidance tells me I need a denser field if I am to manifest with it.
I'm also transmuting my sexual energies (which can be quite intense) to the heart-centered energy.
It'll help my system to be more stable and not so many ups and downs.
I'm learning now to look at a picture/artwork and use it as a proxy to the Positive Anthro who answered my call. I have to focus around an object. So when I look at the character in the art, I sort of block out their energy and tune into the Positive Anthro directly.

I am starting to be able at times to smell and taste the energy. A bit ago I had a sweet and savory taste from the energy. It was slight though.

So I can manifest, with his help, a dense enough energy to actually begin to taste it.

Energy spins. Think of a galaxy. It's slow and dense for me now. I have to build myself more in order to better manifest something solid.

When you begin to feel energy, you naturally gravitate to blocking what doesn't serve you, like bad energy. You put the intent out there and the energy shifts and you can feel that.