Bring4th

Full Version: Migraines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody here get migraines? I do, and was wondering if there was any connection between them and more spiritually awakening people. I say this because when I get migraines I often get vivid dreams. These dreams have quite a different character than the usual dreams. They seem brighter (like watching a computer monitor up real close) and geometric. They are often "static" not in the sense of a still picture, but like I was staring fixedly at an unchanging shape. Sometimes it seems like I am just staring at a hardwood flower. Note, these dreams are not part of the "aura" (I usually see bright jagged lines which grow and block my vision) but occur during the headache phase if I am sleeping. My migraine headaches are not severe at all, its the visual aura which causes the most problems, but it only lasts about half an hour.

fairyfarmgirl

Sounds like a Pineal Gland Activation and/or the linking of the Pineal Gland to the Thymus Gland and synching in activation.

I get migranes as well. They are always long in length and very debilitating. Never had sacred geometry show up only the whiteness of extreme pain.

When my Pineal Gland is activating I feel a headache in the middle of my forehead and back of my head and my ears hear a rushing sound. I do see geomtry during these headaches which are painful but mild compared to the migraines that I have.

I address my migraines with the use of essential oils. If I apply the essential oils at the onset of a migraine it is usually halted before it goes to the phase of ocular migraine and body shut down.

fairyfarmgirl
Which essential oil do you recommend for migraines ffg? My mom gets them sometimes.

She also has fibromyalgia and a bad thyroid. Maybe some oils that can help with these.

fairyfarmgirl

I use 2 oils blend from www.teachonlylove.com. It is called the Metatron Oil and the shekinah oil. The ingredients of these oils assist me everytime. I have found that these oil blends work the best for migraines. I also have a nervous system disorder and these oils help with the chronic pain that I get in my back and legs and arms. It literally extinquishes the pain and restores my mobility.

The main ingredient is Frankincense ( an incredibly Expensive essential oil)-- so these oil blends are the least expensive and highest quality that I have ever used.

To use:
Place one drop of oil on the back of the neck where the head meets the neck and rub in. Place 1/2 drop behind each ear on the bones behind the ears that are part of the skull. Place 1/2 drop on each temple from the top hairline to the ear on both sides of the head and from the middle of the forehead to the top of the forehead hairline. And On the top of the head. Generally there is a sore spot... feel around until the sore spot is located and that is where I place 1 drop of each oil.

Where there is pain in the acupressure points throughout the body I place 1 drop of shekinah oil and massage the area gently.

Each large bottle of oil lasts me about 3 months. As less is more with essential oils. To measure 1/2 drop I place a drop on my index finger and dab on each side of my temple and then massage into the skin.

Thyroid problems can be traced to a deficiency in micronutriments, vitamin B's and iodine as well as trace minerals. Heavy metal accumulation is implicated in Fibromyaligia.

I can not remember where I learned this stuff... A search on micronutriments and trace minerals may yield you info in learning more about how to assist your loved one.

fairyfarmgirl

Brittany

I get headaches all the time, though I think a lot of them are either stress related or due to the muscle condition that I have. Still, people have found it freaky the number of headaches I get. Mine usually go away in a couple of hours, so it's not more than a minor annoyance for me.

I HAVE heard of awakening people getting headaches and all manner of other physical oddities during what could be considered the "inititation process." Weight changes, complete change in appetite, sudden depression or euphoria...you name it. In the end I guess it's an example of how even something painful can be considered a blessing. I'd rather have headaches than stay asleep.

I usually just pop a few asprin (I'm doubting many people here would advocate that, but it hasn't shut down my brain and popped me into negative space yet) and that kills it in ten or twenty minutes.
(09-08-2010, 01:18 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I usually just pop a few asprin (I'm doubting many people here would advocate that, but it hasn't shut down my brain and popped me into negative space yet) and that kills it in ten or twenty minutes.

That is fine. Sometimes we have to treat the symptoms first even before we worry about the root cause. Otherwise the life could be so overwhelming. If you are pushed into the water and drowning then you first try to float and survive before you can start to address how you got there in the first place...
I would suggest adding lemongrass to a dish or making a tea from it to help soothe headaches. There are many other benefits to using this herb, but this quality may be most useful to you in the short-term. Over-use of painkillers can be detrimental to some of the digestive organs. I have witnessed my fiance have her gallbladder removed at 22 years old after constant use of motrin. Just a suggestion and a word of caution, use it however you like and good luck with the headachesSmile