Bring4th

Full Version: Teaching when not requested
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.llresearch.org/newsletters/is...994_2.aspx

I liked an appreciated this part:

Quote:Contrasting with this is the positive path where power is accrued by being the weakest, and true greatness is achieved by being the servant of others, where advice and teaching are given only when requested.

So it seems that Q'uo is saying to teach only when requested. Does this mean not to post advice or teaching on this forum? Or writing about my experiences?

Yeah, when I'm going through something I can get carried away. I do like that it's a catalyst for some people. But I care about others' free will as well.
By posting on this forum, we are all agreeing to a teach/learning learn/teaching relationship about the Law of One with each other. There is no free will violation. An example would be if you were to go to a Christian forum, and start posting about Ra, and continue posting about Ra even after they asked you to leave. Or same if you are talking to a friend, and they just seem not interested - but you push and push for discussion. These are the types of teaching that people aren't requesting.
Maybe I'm thinking of some other drama, but haven't we had scenarios in the past on B4 where unsolicited advice was not taken very well?
(03-29-2018, 11:06 AM)rva_jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I'm thinking of some other drama, but haven't we had scenarios in the past on B4 where unsolicited advice was not taken very well?

I felt such way regarding archetypes/tarot one time, but it was mainly my fault of turning it into drama instead of simply requesting to stop the certain teaching.

What Jade has said resonates with me right now, as it is true that this is a forum dedicated to learning and teaching The Law of One.

We cannot really know at what stage an individual is, and many of us are probably working on different parts and balances of our energy centers.
Quo Wrote:We suggest the continuing of all conscious entities to bring enlightenment to those about them, to move forward one step at a time as is possible, to spread the words to those who have ears to hear and hearts to understand, and to be unceasing in the efforts of this grand and glorious quest. Perhaps that which is impossible shall become the impossible dream fulfilled.
(03-29-2018, 09:20 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]So it seems that Q'uo is saying to teach only when requested. Does this mean not to post advice or teaching on this forum? Or writing about my experiences?

Yeah, when I'm going through something I can get carried away. I do like that it's a catalyst for some people. But I care about others' free will as well.

Take Ra for example - Ra will only answer questions that they are asked. If Ra feels like the L&L group did not do their due diligence on the subject, then Ra refuses to answer the question.

The best teachers only answer questions, because questions mean the individual has been thinking about the subject. The best teachers also refuse to answer questions of no importance to the thrust of the teaching. Ra is an example of a great teacher, although he will answer transitory questions, he will state that its not important.

So lets talk about us - we are not true teachers. We are all exploring with our Q&A. Its not really an issue if you try to teach someone who doesnt listen, but why teach someone who doesnt listen? It does no good and wastes your effort. What you shouldnt do is force your teachings on anyone that explicity doesn't want it, because thats where you start infringing on free-will and will de-polarize yourself. This is very common in many religious cultures.
Answer your truth only when asked?