Bring4th

Full Version: 9.18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:9.18 Questioner: Is there any particular race of people on our planet now who were incarnated here from second density?

Ra: I am Ra. There are no second-density consciousness complexes here on your sphere at this time. However, there are two races which use the second-density form. One is the entities of the planetary sphere you call Maldek. These entities are working their understanding complexes through a series of what you would call karmic restitutions. They dwell within your deeper underground passageways and are known to you as “Bigfoot.”

This passage confuses me somewhat, what does Ra mean by that there are no second-density consciousness complexes on our sphere at this time? Aren't all animal / tree life forms second density consciousness? Huh
(03-30-2018, 08:26 AM)Sprout Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:9.18 Questioner: Is there any particular race of people on our planet now who were incarnated here from second density?

Ra: I am Ra. There are no second-density consciousness complexes here on your sphere at this time. However, there are two races which use the second-density form. One is the entities of the planetary sphere you call Maldek. These entities are working their understanding complexes through a series of what you would call karmic restitutions. They dwell within your deeper underground passageways and are known to you as “Bigfoot.”

This passage confuses me somewhat, what does Ra mean by that there are no second-density consciousness complexes on our sphere at this time? Aren't all animal / tree life forms second density consciousness? Huh

Complexes means a mind/body/spirit. The spirit makes a mind/body complex. I believe that is it. Though I thought they had spirits.
Planet is a single self aware entity called Lucifer according to Ra and represents our always present 5th density companion.

Therefore, there are no 2nd density STS complexes as they all belong to the concept "Planetary self sentience" which is bigger than us as we have nowhere near the energy to be a Kardashev 1 civilization, or the power required to compete with the ambient power of the earth. If we cross that then earth itself will be a 2nd density and have individual 2nd density complex spirits, now they are all simple due to the ability to summon the planet itself, in the guise of, lucifer, which makes the channeling state dangerous and why it is so full of dangers and "devil reading the bible" mentality.

Hope that clarifies my position.

Edit:

18.1 TW – tech: average total power consumption of the human world in 2013[27]
44 TW – geo: average total heat flux from Earth's interior[28]

Terawatt (10(12) watts)

174.0 PW – astro: total power received by Earth from the Sun

Petawatt (10(15) watts)

So, 18.100

vs

at 7% growth rate, it will take some time to hit that K1 where the 5th density companion stops being a female, or, STS.
Some humans are natives on this planet. They incarnated from second density at the beginning of third density cycle (I suppose that's why it said "not in the moment"). Other humans incarnated from other planets (third density). Others are Wanderers.
(03-30-2018, 09:17 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

Complexes means a mind/body/spirit. The spirit makes a mind/body complex. I believe that is it. Though I thought they had spirits.

They still have (had?) the spirit complex. Ra mentioned that the Maldekians incarnated into Bigfood bodies. They were quite confused and troubled to find themselves in an animal body. (Remember, they’re under the veil as well. 3D consciousness in an animal body.) A message was sent by the Confederation to explain what was going on. I believe the Spirit complex would’ve received this message and brought it down into the deep mind, thereby easing the conscious mind. Our group oversoul or higher self may make decisions that our conscious minds would not like, but the Higher Self knows the path. For the Maldekians, karmic restitution is necessary.

I agree with the original poster though, that this statement from Ra is confusing.
So, I think that the animals/plant life are still subject to developing a spirit complex. What do you think?
I think what it comes down to is the ambiguous use of "race" in the question. I think in this context, Ra is using "consciousness complex" as "planetary social memory complex" = "race".

Quote:Ra: I am one of the members of the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator. There are approximately fifty-three civilizations, comprising approximately five hundred planetary consciousness complexes in this Confederation. This Confederation contains those from your own planet who have attained dimensions beyond your third. It contains planetary entities within your solar system, and it contains planetary entities from other galaxies. It is a true Confederation in that its members are not alike, but allied in service according to the Law of One.

Now upon searching this isn't the only way that Ra uses the term "consciousness complex", but it is one way. And considering in the answer for 9.18, they go on to explain that Maldekians use the second density form, I think this might be their understanding of the word "race" - the group of entities on a particular planet who have been within the cycles of third density experience. (I am guessing also that there are "sub-races" because Ra refers to the Egyptians as a "race" as well) The beginning of the session is talking about the 25,000/75,000 year cycles of third density experience.

Let's check out some more clues earlier in the session:

Quote:9.6 Questioner: The people that we now have— the first people, [inaudible] like us— where did they come from? How did they evolve?

Ra: I am Ra. You speak of third-density experience. The first of those to come here were brought from another planet in your solar system called by you the Red Planet, Mars. This planet’s environment became inhospitable to third-density beings. The first entities, therefore, were of this race, as you may call it, manipulated somewhat by those who were guardians at that time.

Here Don asks a question about "the people like us" and Ra audibly clarifies that "You speak of third-density experience." to begin to give structure/terminology more grounding in this earlier session. At another time, Ra says second and third density do not look much different than second density, hence their need to differentiate here, I believe.

Quote:9.7 Questioner: What race is that, and how did they get from Mars to here?

Ra: I am Ra. The race is a combination of the mind/body/spirit complexes of those of your so-called Red Planet and a careful series of genetical adjustments made by the guardians of that time. These entities arrived, or were preserved, for the experience upon your sphere by a type of birthing which is non-reproductive, but consists of preparing genetic material for the incarnation of the mind/body/spirit complexes of those entities from the Red Planet.

Here Don asks about the "race" and Ra says "The race is a combination of the mind/body/spirit complexes..." potentially defining their understanding of the word race.

So in short, I guess one possible interpretation is that "There are no second-density social memory complexes existing on your planet at this time." But that statement seemingly lacks sense because Ra never speaks of the possibility of a second density social memory complex, only that third density ones are rare. But it certainly can't be said to be impossible, right? In an infinite creation?

Also keep in mind that this is the first session that Don and Ra speak of second density, so they are likely just not on the same wavelength at all with what this term means yet.

Anyway, Don's question is quite unclear in itself, and he doesn't go on to clarify after Ra's answer, and instead gets distracted and starts asking lots of questions about potential nuclear war and Bigfoots, understandably. But here's one possible interpretation/understand.
Quote:30.13 Questioner: I was wondering if the male cat, Gandalf, has benefited by that mechanism in some way or by other mechanisms in increasing spiritual potential or understanding.

Ra: I am Ra. We examine this information and find it harmless. The second-density entity, sound vibration Gandalf, is a rare sample of its species due first to previous individualization, secondly due to a great amount of investment in this particular life experience. This is the greatest catalyst in this entity’s progress. It is very unusual, as we have said. However, the experiences of bisexual reproduction which were of the nature of the entity Gandalf were to a small extent of spiritual benefit due to an unusual relationship with another entity, this also what you call a cat. This entity also being of an unusually third-density orientation or investment from previous life experiences. Thus the formation of what could be seen to be recognizably love did exist in this relationship.

Quote:46.2 Questioner: In that case, we’d better ask you only one question, unless you deem it all right to ask any more questions than that, but the one question that is bothering us, which I got in meditation, may be an inappropriate question, but I feel it my duty to ask it because it is central to the instrument’s mental condition and ours. [It has] to do with the two cats which we were going to take to have worked upon today for teeth cleaning and the small growth removed from Gandalf’s leg. I got the impression that there might be a[n] inroad there for the Orion group, and I was primarily concerned about anything that we could do for protection for these two cats. I may be out of line in asking this, but I feel it my duty to ask it. Would you please give me information, all the information you can on that subject?

Ra: I am Ra. The entity, mind/body/spirit complex, Gandalf, being harvestable third density, is open to the same type of psychic attack to which you yourselves are vulnerable. Therefore, through the mechanism of images and dreams, it is potentially possible for negative concepts to be offered to this mind/body/spirit complex, thus having possible deleterious results. The entity, Fairchild, though harvestable through investment, does not have the vulnerability to attack in as great an amount due to a lack of the mind complex activity in the distortion of conscious devotion.

Ra might have meant a race as you guys suggested, since this paragraph states that their cat Gandalf does have a spirit complex and is harvestable 3rd density. Very interesting!
Good discussion and find, paradoxes like these need to be brought into the light or we all evaporate.

Another possible interpretation would be: second density consciousness complexes would mean 2D races that evolved to 3D. There were none because earth’s 3D cycle started early; the Martian souls needed a planet to incarnate upon for experience.

However, the Maldekians came here and incarnated into bigfoot bodies. The other “race” Ra is talking about are the second density bodies that are held in reserve Incase of nuclear war.

This still doesn’t satisfy me though. I think Jade was correct in noting the ambiguity of the question and the terms used. It was early in the contact. I think Don was unclear with his question. And that Ra answered by way of their interpretation of the question. So the result is confusing and unclear.
(04-01-2018, 09:27 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]Another possible interpretation would be: second density consciousness complexes would mean 2D races that evolved to 3D.

Thats the most likely explanation.

Quote:There were none because earth’s 3D cycle started early; the Martian souls needed a planet to incarnate upon for experience.

But this isnt. There were the earth's own 2d entities evolving to 3d, using native bodies that developed here.
(04-01-2018, 10:52 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2018, 09:27 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]Another possible interpretation would be: second density consciousness complexes would mean 2D races that evolved to 3D.

Quote:There were none because earth’s 3D cycle started early; the Martian souls needed a planet to incarnate upon for experience.

But this isnt. There were the earth's own 2d entities evolving to 3d, using native bodies that developed here.

You’re right. I was considering earth’s native 2D evolving race as not ready for 3D yet. But I believe the native race was given the opportunity to start 3D when the cycle started early.

So yeah, it’s hard trying to figure out what was meant here.
(04-02-2018, 08:40 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2018, 10:52 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]

You’re right. I was considering earth’s native 2D evolving race as not ready for 3D yet. But I believe the native race was given the opportunity to start 3D when the cycle started early.

So yeah, it’s hard trying to figure out what was meant here.

I misspoke. I said there were no 2D consciousness complexes or evolving 2D to 3D races during the transfer of the Martians. There was. However, there are none here “at this time” as Ra indicated. There only being the Bigfoot’s (which wouldn’t be properly considered a 2D consciousness complex) and the bodies held in reserve in-case of nuclear war. Both 2D bodies, but one is being used as karmic restitution and the other is not being used by intelligent consciousness. It most likely living instinctually, not being ensouled.
Just wanted to correct that logic. I think this explanation works.