Bring4th

Full Version: My issue with unity.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
deleted
I think that in actuality you are the only one at this time that judges or brings yourself the negative energy. The catalyst you experienced must have been very traumatic, and the fact that the actions or opinions of others still affect you means that you care about others just as much as you care about yourself. Think about that if it makes sense to you.

On a side note, I am very glad to see you once again sharing with us what you're going through. I remember some of the harsh stuff you said you went through. (I'm sure it wasn't even the tip of the iceberg) But none the less you are providing a teach learning experience to others being an example in this harsh but sometimes beautiful reality.
Would you like a healthy dose of severity? Have a backbone, will ya?
deleted
(03-31-2018, 12:40 AM)777 Wrote: [ -> ]Expand on this,
I was reffering to your choice of polarity. Polarity is what agrees with you the most, be true to yourself, and you would've chosen. Hesitation means lukewarm. The concept of polarity is for us to reflect.
(03-31-2018, 12:40 AM)777 Wrote: [ -> ]My instinctive reaction to the suggestion of toughening up, which I've done in the past, is to feel intense animosity.
This is a classic case of "phony tough & crazy brave". The way of retaliation must be consciously abandoned, because it's a lost game from the start. Those who have done you harm are, now and ever, pawns. They don't have the initiative, just like you didn't. True toughness IMHO means accepting every bit of perceived wrongness to its exact extent, to recognize it, deal with it, and forgive it. You are tougher then these energy patterns, you can break out. You alone have the final say.
removed
deleted
(03-30-2018, 11:06 PM)777 Wrote: [ -> ]But every time I attempt to feel unity, I feel all the judgments and assumptions that people have likely made or been making about me, including my former friends.

It's natural that meditating upon unity makes surface what in you conflicts with this seeking. Those are your blockages, your issues, and the judgment of others have power over you only so far they are shared by your own self. Your emotions are not aligned, while parts of you seek peace, others reject to find peace stuck in beliefs that it isn't right.

Then it is your choice in how you want to adress this. Your blockages seem very ego-centered, while unity signifies all galaxies to spin, all life to birth, live and die. To touch unity, you need to become selfless, to step out of your drama, to let go of your wounds, regrets and grudges. Acceptance is hard to find, but it is true freedom, and to find this freedom you need to learn to accept what has reflected you and let go of making it your identity. The essence of yourself is free potential and nothing less, why do you need to be stuck in your past so much?

Unity is that each moment is valid and truthful an expression of life. All that is at play in your life are energies reflecting you that have a cause to themselves, just like what you will have effected will in turn have a cause rooted in you. If you saw unity, you'd see beauty everywhere you don't want to as of now, you'd feel nothing other than awe and love for each thing, moment and event. Everything is rooted in free will, everything is understandable in its cause and effect, every moment is of worth and allows other moments to be.

Truth is that you will come to accept everything you don't in time, signifying all of your past. Your free will is that you can avoid to till you come to sincerely desire it in alignment with all various aspects that make you, none denied in the validity of what they feel, but instead allowed to walk forward of themselves. You will definitely find peace, it's a matter of when you find the will to offer it to yourself without inner conflict over allowing yourself to feel at peace.

On a side note, I think if you keep trying to make it all about others and nothing about yourself, you'll find it perhaps extremely hard to move forward in your growth, you are the center of your experience.
The Service-to-Others path is ultimately far more enjoyable, involves far less suffering, and is more efficient (faster.) If you have a strong desire to avoid suffering, to be truly understood, and for justice in one's surroundings, ultimately the polarity of Unity as you would call it is more for you, regardless of the circumstances and other people in your life, no matter the difficulties. If you would like some aid in truly forgiving the people who have harmed you in the past, I highly recommend looking through this link as it details an easy and very powerful technique in achieving that: https://nibiruancouncil.com/what-is-comp...ompassion/
Thereare different kinds or levels of separation. As it was already said preserving integrity, freeing oneself from others thoughts and opinions is required for both paths - STS and STO.

Quote:42.4 Questioner: Would a perfectly balanced entity feel an emotional response when being attacked by the other-self?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The response is love.

42.5 Questioner: In the illusion that we now experience it is difficult to maintain this response especially if the entity’s attack results in physical pain, but I assume that this response should be maintained even through physical loss of life or extreme pain. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct and further is of a major or principal importance in understanding, shall we say, the principle of balance. Balance is not indifference but rather the observer not blinded by any feelings of separation but rather fully imbued with love.