Bring4th

Full Version: so give us the goods on homecoming ya'll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
we want to hear from the attendees. im all ears
(09-06-2010, 01:19 PM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]we want to hear from the attendees. im all ears

A great dome of love/light was erected in Anchorage, KY.

It was a fabulous experience, and all of the first-time attendees whom I asked, said the Homecoming exceeded their expectations.

Unfortunately I cannot convey the experience in words. There are portions of Homecoming that are recorded (several hours of this one were videoed), and portions of the prepared material will later appear in print, but the best stuff is never recorded (other than by the Akasha), and that is probably the way it should be. There were deeply personal revelations in the circle. The tears and laughter flowed out, often at the same time. There was much boosting, much spiritual growth, much revving up of chakras. Lifelong friendships were created (or renewed) in between the times of the circle.

You'll just have to attend one to see what it's like.Cool

Brittany

It was AAAAAWESOMMMME! <I was singing during that part. Could you tell?>

It was amazing suddenly being face-to-face with not one but 31 other people who were on the same wavelength as me- whom I could have the most interesting, enlightening conversations with about many a topic. I'm used to living in a world where only a handful of people are even willing to discuss spiritual topics, so this was a great recharge for me. I also found a lot of encouragement and support.

Plus, it was the chance for me to practice giving readings! Being able to read for new people and get their reactions was a great confidence booster.

I also got to see what Eddie looks like! Hi Eddie! <waves>
wow guys sounds like an awesome time.
wonderful , ahktu i know what u mean it is
great to be around others of like mind and we
dont get the chance that often

norral
Sounds wonderful! glad to hear that you both had a great time :o)