Bring4th

Full Version: Second Q'uo there are approximately 350 million of Wanderers in the Earth now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From Saturday Meditation of March 3 2018:

Quote:Fox: Q'uo, I would like to ask: those of Ra told us that there were around 60 million wanderers on Earth in 1981. In the last channeling session, those of Q'uo stated that many of you are from elsewhere to aid this planet in its transition to the fourth density, and that those of Q'uo have knowledge of this type of experience, because many of you are portions of our own being, and have gone forth through the veil of forgetting to join others of like mind and kind, to serve the one in the many within the Earth planes. If you are able to tell us, roughly how many wanderers are there now in the Earth’s population?

Quo: I am Q'uo, and am aware of your query, my sister. At this time there are approximately 350 million of these entities who have incarnated within your Earth planes in order to offer their service to those of this planet who would request such. Many have come in recent times also from other third-density planets who have made the graduation there, and are incarnating in what you may call the “doubly-activated bodies” in order to be of service in helping this planet make its transition into the fourth density of love and understanding. The number of these entities exceeds that of the wanderers, reaching nearly half a billion entities.

Source: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0303.aspx
Let's get them all on here! Imagine a Gaia meditation with 350,000,000 wanderers!