Bring4th

Full Version: Is the galaxy without dark matter a greater than 6.5D STS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title suggests:

http://earthsky.org/space/ngc-1052-df2-g...ark-matter

Is the galaxy in question in this subject matter a galaxy that exists at 6.5D< and is composed of STS to greater than 95%. Please reference material if possible.
I remember reading in the LOO that Ra himself was unaware of any negative entity ever overcoming the inherent difficulty in remaining negative in the sixth density, and that it order to sate the universal desire for spiritual growth, negatives will find the problem so difficult that eventually they just switch polarities instead of trying (or continuing to try) to overcome it. I tried to find the exact quote, but couldn't. I'll try later.

Essentially, if Ra is unaware of any negatives going higher than 6.5 at all, throughout the entirety of creation, any particular galaxy which is pretty much out in the open would have been mentioned due to how much information Ra has available to him. It could be potentially possible that some particularly skilled negative entity or group of negatives somewhere managed to get higher and nobody knows about it, but according to my understanding that is very unlikely to say the least. It is almost certain that that galaxy in question has not accomplished this goal, but feel free to disregard my post entirely until I've actually found the Ra quote I'm thinking of which goes over this topic.
(04-03-2018, 05:32 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]As the title suggests:

http://earthsky.org/space/ngc-1052-df2-g...ark-matter

Is the galaxy in question in this subject matter a galaxy that exists at 6.5D< and is composed of STS to greater than 95%. Please reference material if possible.

In my opinion, "Dark Matter" is simply intelligent energy coalescing by the logos.

If you were to look at the gravitational lensing of dark matter across the universe, you will notice a web shape pattern with clumping occurring at each galaxy. Based of the readings, there is intelligent energy all around us. The pyramid shape is able to clump it to an extent and create a vortex of energy. This energy clumps together and eventually becomes your 1st density planet from time/space into space/time.

The galaxy you state above may be a galaxy where the intelligent energy has clumped past a point that dark matter is no longer detected by gravitational lensing, which is the only way they are able to detect dark matter.

This is my theory based on my knowledge of science, physics, and the Ra material.
Yes intelligent energy is all around. Think of the Universe as one giant field and things manifest by probabilities.