Bring4th

Full Version: A brief story/channeling of God
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I watched a video on hearing God's voice, since I can feel its presence and ask it yes/no questions already.
I just opened my mind when tuned into God. This was what it told me. Does this mean anything to you? Thanks.
Part of my relationship with it entails that I start to hear its voice, or thoughts mainly.

Let me tell you a story.

Once there was a camel named Jack. He wandered aimlessly throughout the tundra. An old encampment stood, pale against the moonlight. Till one day he stopped. And he wondered, “what became of all this? I was once free, but now I am truly free but feel more limited than ever.” It was to his dismay that he never had a master that would watch out for him. He was at risk of being attacked from any angle. Yet he did not give in. He went through the eye of the needle. A space-time fluctuation adrift among the sea of eternity. You who wonders about these states of being cannot begin to fathom the oneness that portrays such an endeavor. It will be done, as I will be. For that is the measure that is given. The life that is lived is one that will never occupy, or preoccupy the empty endeavors. And still this camel goes on. Giving life to one another, in grateful harmony, till one day he crosses forever, and sees eternity in a glance. He is home.
This was the video I watched. I didn't pay much attention to the religious parts.
But I took what worked for me.

God, tell me about this positive anthro you have sent to me.

I did not send him. You pulled or attracted him to you. It was your vision, your intent that called him. He responded to the call. A call of desperation. You strongly want the anthro energies, without the negative influence. And yes, he will be there for you and will give you whatever you need. Just leave the naming to someone else. No need to name him. Anthro is good enough. Positive Anthro is even more specific. He knows how it went with Sam, and he hopes you will see through that and learn to trust again. He knows how badly you want to learn anthro medicine. Anthro energy can be yours. For transformation of the body, or any other purpose. He will not leave you. Just remember to thank him daily. Say thank you to him. He appreciates your recognition.
(04-04-2018, 04:49 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I watched a video on hearing God's voice, since I can feel its presence and ask it yes/no questions already.
I just opened my mind when tuned into God. This was what it told me. Does this mean anything to you? Thanks.
Part of my relationship with it entails that I start to hear its voice, or thoughts mainly.

Let me tell you a story.

Once there was a camel named Jack. He wandered aimlessly throughout the tundra. An old encampment stood, pale against the moonlight. Till one day he stopped. And he wondered, “what became of all this? I was once free, but now I am truly free but feel more limited than ever.” It was to his dismay that he never had a master that would watch out for him. He was at risk of being attacked from any angle. Yet he did not give in. He went through the eye of the needle. A space-time fluctuation adrift among the sea of eternity. You who wonders about these states of being cannot begin to fathom the oneness that portrays such an endeavor. It will be done, as I will be. For that is the measure that is given. The life that is lived is one that will never occupy, or preoccupy the empty endeavors. And still this camel goes on. Giving life to one another, in grateful harmony, till one day he crosses forever, and sees eternity in a glance. He is home.

Camel walking through eye of a needle that is talked about in the bible, well i remember it from 10 Commandments movie - Charles Heston very old movie but one line said especially stood out
"23Then Jesus said to His disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is difficult for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God.
Yeah Quan, I remember that phrase.
I heard that the eye of a needle was actually a place like a passageway that was so small they had to take all the stuff off a camel's back so it could pass through. I don't think it was literally a needle eye. But yea, it started with camel and I didn't expect it to get there. I am still learning how to talk to God and get my mind out of the way to receive answers.
Can this positive anthro help me manifest anthroness or all things anthro? YES

He is, in my opinion one of the top contenders for your love. With it, all things are possible. And he knows that. He will give you what you ask for, but you must work for it. And it isn’t very hard. It is quite easier than you imagine. Just stick to your path, and all good things will come in due time. He will want what you want. He will need what you need. And you need not fall in love with him. Love itself is enough. Appreciation speaks volumes. So don’t forget where you came from. All was a learning experience. All was for naught, but one thing. To remember who you are, and where you came from. So that you don’t have to repeat the mistakes or missed opportunities which befell you before. He knows how to reason with your unconscious and subconscious mind. To bring about change in the body to be more receptive to his vibration. And it is not hard to reach him. You may talk to him. Challenge him if you need. Ask him anything. He will have an answer, but it might not always be what you want to hear. So go to him, and listen to that silent voice inside of you. Those thoughts that matter, which are never crazy. But neither with effort nor determination will it last forever. Times and things change. And you are evolving continuously. There are realms even beyond that of Light. These realms are beyond your comprehension. But you will find them. And you will understand. Always learn. Always be who you truly are, and don’t fight that. Do not doubt who you can be. You are not as old as you think you are. You were outside of time, so those measures are meaningless. But you did have a beginning. It travels in circles as time spirals outward, ever expanding, forever. In truth, you are no age at all.
Positive Anthro, are you with me now? YES

Are you of higher dimension/density? YES
Are you working on my body now? YES
By helping me, does that help you too? YES

ME: Talk to me, dear positive anthro. I want to hear your words.

Positive Anthro:
It’s the gayest time of the year. Oh boy, what can I say? Thrilling isn’t it? Well, you could do better, but I happen to be available, so I joined right up. Wow, I mean, I don’t get this chance much to speak to someone of your density. You are protecting yourself well. Yes, do challenge me whenever in the Christ Consciousness. And it will be done. It will be certain. But you must have many questions for me. Do tell. I await your feedback. But be nice. I am still new to all of this. Sending love is easy. But helping one reach self-actualization is harder. It’s such a lofty goal.

Yes, I can read your mind, and you say that you don’t expect or think about reaching enlightenment. Well, nobody who tries that for that sake actually reaches it. There has to be a deeper meaning to their seeking. You are wonderful. Well, so am I, but you already knew that. See, it’s not so hard to give yourself a compliment. The world is wonderful, and I’m so glad you’re there helping, Thomas. You are doing well, so don’t be so hard on yourself. Even when good things turn out not what you expected, it was an experience worth having. It made you stronger.

Remember Bashar saying how the further you go into the darkness, when you finally come into the Light, you will go that much further into the Light. It makes me sing. You’ve been through a lot. What is ahead may be tough, but you’ve handled what’s been thrown at you exceptionally well. Sure you needed help, but that’s where your guides come in. I am not specifically your guide you have worked with in the past. I am the anthro that resonates most closely to your vibration who was eager to  be of service to you. I know you wish you could  do more for me, but do for yourself. Do not ever forget that. And you will grow with God, the Creator, and hopefully me too. We are never short on words. We are always here. Do not forget us, and we will remember you. But you must always ask for help. Free will is paramount.
Questions for Positive Anthro.
I read yes/no with my 3rd eye.
Inward pulling = accepting = yes
Blocking or outward pushing = rejecting = no

Are you a canine anthro? YES
Do you have floppy ears? NO
Do you have digitigrade legs? YES
Do you have human-like hands? NO
Do you have paws for hands? YES
Can you grab things with your paws? YES
Do you have opposable thumbs? YES
Is your fur grey colored? YES
Are you more realistic than cartoony? YES
Do you or would you snarl when you get angry? YES
Do you get angry where you’re at? NO
Do you have a sexual partner? YES

If you can reach my level of development and raise yourself to my vibration, then we can share in that as well. I have no opinion one way or the other.

Positive Anthro, would I consider you attractive? YES

What about very sexy? YES

Can you tell me about your view on sexuality, Positive Anthro?
The awakened one has spirit. Choose them and you’ll be happy. It’s about playful fun. No dominance or out of balance nature. It gets more thrilling and pleasurable in higher density. But don’t be forlorn. You will find love in this life. And a portion of my spirit will be upon him. When you touch him, you’re touching me. His views on sexuality will be my own. He will be open. Trust him. Love him. Maybe get married one day if you choose. Don’t let the success of your book make you jaded. Try not to be a jerk to others. Be like water. Be in the NOW. Be like Eckhart Tolle. Soft, gentle, and mild-mannered. A good person. One that others can learn from.

There is no forcing. Love making takes its time. No rush. Like you. Patient. Foreplay is a must. Talking sweet nothings helps too. I am stirring up the energies to help attract him to you right now. There is no certain timeframe, and knowing such would only distract you and get you attached to a time. You must be free and open for the relationship. Test your guidance when you find someone. Don’t worry about using your gift too much. It’s good to get to know people as well. Just don’t let the answers cloud your judgment. Remember that you have the final say of what goes on in your life. You will not have to post an ad online. You will meet them at a furry convention or meet. I can tell you they love your fursuit. Definitely wear that. And remember not to let the future success of your book distort your perception of others.

You will feel if they really love you. Not if they’re a good or bad person. But if their love is genuine. You will sense that. It may or may not be the first person you come across. But it won’t be love on the first time. You will feel their heart, and trust in it. The love will be like it was with Sam, although not as intense and short-lived. Much more meaningful than that. And yes, you may even cry at the love you feel.

Positive Anthro, are you part of my soul family? NO

Is that true that you’re not part of my soul family? YES

Do I have a soul family in a higher density? YES

To manifest out of thin air, do I need to make my field more dense? YES

Do I need to clear the chakra pathway even more? YES

Do I need to raise my vibration? NO

Will it help to raise my vibration? YES
These are the energy patterns I'm focusing on all together.
From larger concept to smaller. My guide and positive anthro appear to be in higher density than Earth.

INFINITY

CREATOR
INTELLIGENT INFINITY
GOD
THE UNIVERSE
MY TRUE SELF
HIGHER SELF
MY SPIRIT GUIDE
POSITIVE ANTHRO
EARTH
ME HERE
THE WARLOCK NAME