Bring4th

Full Version: sixth density channeling question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone heard of a social memory complex that goes by the sound vibration of Ahn?
namaste
The House of Ahn or Aln sounds familiar. If I remember right Jelaila of the Nibiruan Council has mentioned them.
Not sure though.
(09-07-2010, 02:48 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]The House of Ahn or Aln sounds familiar. If I remember right Jelaila of the Nibiruan Council has mentioned them.
Not sure though.

Thanks, checked it out a bit, not certain I'm interested in persuing that trail.
The sound vibration has a short 'a' sound, with maybe the 'h' silent, no 'l'.
namaste
An is a primitive sound often associated with mother. It's a long shot but maybe there is a connection...
(09-08-2010, 06:21 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]An is a primitive sound often associated with mother. It's a long shot but maybe there is a connection...

Thank you, unfortunately I could not find anything. Will remember that point.
Namaste
Nanna, inanna, mamma.. Now that I think of it, it's also associated with the divine gift of life. Manna, mana. Ann in hindi means grain and is usually masculin. Names like Hannah from the hebrew mean grace or gift.

Perhaps a better translation would be not so much mother but the gift of life.

It's just associations use them at your own peril Wink but they can give some insight in a word or name.
(09-10-2010, 09:42 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Nanna, inanna, mamma.. Now that I think of it, it's also associated with the divine gift of life. Manna, mana. Ann in hindi means grain and is usually masculin. Names like Hannah from the hebrew mean grace or gift.

Perhaps a better translation would be not so much mother but the gift of life.

It's just associations use them at your own peril Wink but they can give some insight in a word or name.

Thank you Ali,
Gift of life makes sense.
In third density we are all gifted with the physical appearance of life recycling in nature, to remind us of the eternal. The blue sky above and blue sea below, to remind us what we see on earth is ever elsewhere as well. The stars on a moonless night, to remind us that we are those sparks of light.
namaste